Donald Trump for President

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Walz looks like a salt of the earth guy that you could have a beer and brat with. Instead he’s a filthy commie. Well that’s Amerika for ya in 2024.
Ha, he reminds me in looks of Archie Bunker, who was played by Carroll O'Connor who in real life was a commie. And of course so was "Meathead," who is still going strong as a Hollywood commie idiot.

Kind of amusing that 3/4 of the prez and vice prez candidates are White men at a time when White men have been rapidly disappearing from the uniparty's court jester corporate media.

As much as Vance is being derided as "weird," Walz is now his Midwest rival, so that's where they see the most important battleground being. If you believe in pragmatism, Vance was a great choice by Trump, a hopeful indication that a second Trump administration may actually engage in realpolitik and a strong dose of American nationalism rather than selling out to the Swamp. Walz is like Joe Biden, supposedly a White man who is anything but when you get down to it.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Ha, he reminds me in looks of Archie Bunker, who was played by Carroll O'Connor who in real life was a commie. And of course so was "Meathead," who is still going strong as a Hollywood commie idiot.

Kind of amusing that 3/4 of the prez and vice prez candidates are White men at a time when White men have been rapidly disappearing from the uniparty's court jester corporate media.

As much as Vance is being derided as "weird," Walz is now his Midwest rival, so that's where they see the most important battleground being. If you believe in pragmatism, Vance was a great choice by Trump, a hopeful indication that a second Trump administration may actually engage in realpolitik and a strong dose of American nationalism rather than selling out to the Swamp. Walz is like Joe Biden, supposedly a White man who is anything but when you get down to it.
I was on to something when I suggested Walz is the kinda guy who’d enjoy a sausage. Turns out he likes em on his “women”.

1723068044225.jpeg

But remember that leftists want you to believe that JD Vance is “weird”…..

Gator Dad

Guru
While there are many legitimate criticisms of Trump, this "he's a commie" or "he's secretly a Jew" stuff is ridiculous. Why does this keep popping back up? I thought we were done with that.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
While there are many legitimate criticisms of Trump, this "he's a commie" or "he's secretly a Jew" stuff is ridiculous. Why does this keep popping back up? I thought we were done with that.
His mentor was Roy Cohen and real estate tycoon in NYC lol but I’m not here to argue. Given the two evils, we’ll take Zog backed trump.

Trump comes out in favor of the Great Replacement

Trump wants to deport anybody who hates Israel

Trump is bringing migrants on stage at his rally’s to give speeches in Spanish

Trump says the Medal of Honor he gave to the Jewish billionaire is more important than the ones given to American soldiers

Trump wants Israel to increase its territory

Trump wants to give green cards to every foreigner who graduates from community college

Trump wants the Jewish lobby to have more power over America

Trump comes out in favor of the Great Replacement

Trump wants to deport anybody who hates Israel

Trump is bringing migrants on stage at his rally’s to give speeches in Spanish

Trump says the Medal of Honor he gave to the Jewish billionaire is more important than the ones given to American soldiers

Trump wants Israel to increase its territory

Trump wants to give green cards to every foreigner who graduates from community college

Trump wants the Jewish lobby to have more power over America

Cool, but we have 2 choices at this point. There are 2 viable candidates. One is overseeing an invasion at the border and proposing price controls on groceries while the other is proposing "the largest deportation effort in American history."

There will never be a truly "pro-white" candidate in this country again. I'm not trying to be a doomer, but it's true. Our majority is vanishing and around half of whites are on board with being replaced. If you believe that this country as it stands now can be turned around, Trump needs to win. The outcome of this election will swing the number of illegals in America by 20 million or more, which will mutliply into 60 million in just 1 generation.

If you believe we've already hit the point of no return, I would still argue for Trump as a short term bandaid. Most of us will not live to see the consequences of this invasion fully play out, so I'd prefer to stop the bleeding and at least enjoy a decent economy and lower crime. I'm not saying Trump is a real solution to anything, but the choice between the 2 is pretty clear. If you want to apply purity tests, every viable candidate will fail at this point.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
To be white pilled to to look past Trump and see that the awakening is happening. AIPAC has been dragged into the light with its absolute interference and control over spineless politicians while Israel has overplayed its hand and more of the world is finally viewing the zionists as the genocidal vultures they are. Europeans are also waking up. Trump’s allegiance to Jews is nothing new and the boomer cuckservative mentality towards Israel is will diminish as that generation continues to pass away.

There are things that I only became aware of on this site in the late 2000s which are now slowly bubbling up to the normies. It’s truly an insane time to be alive.

To be white pilled to to look past Trump and see that the awakening is happening. AIPAC has been dragged into the light with its absolute interference and control over spineless politicians while Israel has overplayed its hand and more of the world is finally viewing the zionists as the genocidal vultures they are. Europeans are also waking up. Trump’s allegiance to Jews is nothing new and the boomer cuckservative mentality towards Israel is will diminish as that generation continues to pass away.

There are things that I only became aware of on this site in the late 2000s which are now slowly bubbling up to the normies. It’s truly an insane time to be alive
people are calling "zionists" what they are and need to be called out as. JEWS

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
people are calling "zionists" what they are and need to be called out as. JEWS
I see we have another small NS contingent posting here of late. "Naming the Jew" as an anonymous poster on a forum accomplishes nothing. Oh wait, I'm getting reports from all over the country that after reading your post, Whites are saying hello to their White neighbors for the first time and have grabbed pitchforks and are goose-stepping in perfect formation toward their local synagogue.

I'd be willing to bet any amount of money that you've never been an activist in your life unless it's in some tiny NS organization that has more feds in it than actual believers, just like the vast majority of those who post these types of messages. It's nothing but an impotent echo chamber. And you're not exactly tilling any new ground; everyone on alternative media is familiar with outsized Jewish influence on the left, but NSers are so obsessive they think it's only Jews on the left and seek to demonize and dehumanize all of them. I'm not on board with that in case you haven't noticed.

Caste Football is primarily about exposing the Caste System and rooting for White athletes. If need be I'll start culling those who come here to promote their own agenda rather than the site's. All you're doing is making it easier for the regime to justifying censoring and having CF removed from the internet down the line, especially if Kamala Harris wins the upcoming election. And I don't doubt that's the goal of some who post here, not necessarily you, but those who want to attack blacks and Jews a lot more than they support White athletes are being watched closely by me.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Speaking of who's running things and all of that, this is a nice snippet from Vivek on how the Uniparty machine works:

https://x.com/VivekGRamaswamy/status/1829494766276350173[/URL]

Vivek Ramaswamy

Kamala’s interview last night was a reminder that we’re not running against a candidate. We’re running against a *system*. They require a candidate they can control, which means having original ideas is a disqualification. That’s exactly why we get Biden, then Kamala, and so on.

Warhawk_46

Master
Speaking of who's running things and all of that, this is a nice snippet from Vivek on how the Uniparty machine works:

https://x.com/VivekGRamaswamy/status/1829494766276350173[/URL]

Vivek Ramaswamy

Kamala’s interview last night was a reminder that we’re not running against a candidate. We’re running against a *system*. They require a candidate they can control, which means having original ideas is a disqualification. That’s exactly why we get Biden, then Kamala, and so on.
Vivek is a great candidate. I actually preferred him to Trump, as I think he would clean out for the the alphabet agencies than Trump will, if he does any.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I stomached some of the debate last night before going to bed, what a joke! It was a 3 against 1 tag-team event as expected. Besides that, I'm actually not a big fan of watching The Donald speak, and Kamala is simply unwatchable and cringey. Anyway, I found this summary by Megyn Kelly to be pretty much spot on:
https://x.com/MegynKellyShow/status/1833740720575783283

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I stomached some of the debate last night before going to bed, what a joke! It was a 3 against 1 tag-team event as expected. Besides that, I'm actually not a big fan of watching The Donald speak, and Kamala is simply unwatchable and cringey. Anyway, I found this summary by Megyn Kelly to be pretty much spot on:
https://x.com/MegynKellyShow/status/1833740720575783283
Ms Kelly has come along way since 2016. Remember when she was the shameless propagandist clashing with Trump as a “moderator”? I think she asked the famous “do you refer to all women as pigs” question…