Coronavirus thread

Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine?

• Total voters

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
The real answer just as I believed from the beginning. No virus. Only fearmongering and lies:

icsept

Master
The real answer just as I believed from the beginning. No virus. Only fearmongering and lies:
Agreed 100%. The whole thing was a psychological operation. Those that died were killed by the hospital protocols: Remdesivir and ventilators. Now, people are dying from the MRNA bio-weapon.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
It’s obvious and has been admitted this was never the serious health issue they claimed it was.

More people were hurt from the vaccine than the virus.

The virus itself was a product of us bioweapon research carried out in China.

And after all of that… there is 0 penalty for those responsibile.

I think I’m done being angry and just moving right on to indifferent

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
It’s obvious and has been admitted this was never the serious health issue they claimed it was.

More people were hurt from the vaccine than the virus.

The virus itself was a product of us bioweapon research carried out in China.

And after all of that… there is 0 penalty for those responsibile.

I think I’m done being angry and just moving right on to indifferent
You are correct that the vaccine hurt (and even killed multitudes) but the "virus" never existed. Please read the article if you have time. It was all a powergrab. The flu disappeared for two and a half years? Supposedly so. Nope. It was all a fraud to enslave people with fear and to get them to take the shot and believe the lies associated with the narrative. Just read how even the so-called alternative news people were taken down wrong rabbit trails. Just for your consideration.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
You are correct that the vaccine hurt (and even killed multitudes) but the "virus" never existed. Please read the article if you have time. It was all a powergrab. The flu disappeared for two and a half years? Supposedly so. Nope. It was all a fraud to enslave people with fear and to get them to take the shot and believe the lies associated with the narrative. Just read how even the so-called alternative news people were taken down wrong rabbit trails. Just for your consideration.
I think there is good evidence The virus existed but it was just a flu variant. It was a product of bioweapon research and through carelessness it escaped the lab in China (which we funded ).

The crisis it created was inflated way out of proportion in order to take further control of our everyday lives and to create some investment opportunities for the well connected enough to be be able to take advantage … Much like the TSA which is completely useless but justified by “the terrorists “.

That’s my take on it but of course I don’t really know for sure any of it because we are continually lied to

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

Gator Dad

Guru
I was going to post something about how the usual suspects are still trying to push monkeypox as the next big health scare, but I just discovered that monkeypox has now been renamed "Mpox" because apparently fragile black snowflakes are triggered by the word monkeypox.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I doubt blacks even care about the word monkey pox. More likely some liberal white woman decided they did.

From the same people who brought you “primary bedroom suites”….

Will they rename masters degrees also?

How about mastery of a topic?

Somehow “primary in business administration “ as a degree does not quite feel the same.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
while the hysteria behind the Plannedemic has largely abated, the effects of the policies and practices associated with it are lingering on (perhaps for many years).

Flint and i made a couple references to this issue in another thread, and i thought it apt to make any additional commentary here. as such, i read this summation on another site and thought it hit the nail on the head regarding some of the media messaging of late. i’ll quote the entire post below.

Dunno if any of you are following the Twitter back and forth between Joe Rogan and vaccine/pharma shill Peter Hotez, but it is incredible.

Hotez opened his big yap about Robert Kennedy Jr's recent appearance on Rogan's podcast moaning about his "disinformation."

Rogan responded, "Cool. I'll put up $100,000 to a charity of your choice if you come and debate him."

Hotez starts squirming and making excuses. All the other corrupt pundits start yelling that it would be like debating flat earthers and RFK Jr doesn't merit a debate.

Some other backers put up more money. It's now 1.5 million to a charity of Hotez's choice and the ******* coward STILL won't do it

And all the little leftist shits are screaming that debates don't get to the facts and he shouldn't go on.

It's fascinating. It's also been a honey trap for the corrupt insiders. Even Mark Cuban jumped in and said Rogan was "bullying" Hotez.

These goons are terrified of debate. If the other side is so stupid and anti-science they should be able to humiliate them with ease.

But all they can do is name-call and silence opposition.

P.S. this is not an endorsement of Joe Rogan or RFK Jr. I know very little about him.

Flint

Mentor
Yeah I don't understand why that Hotez guy chickened out. It would have been good to hear the arguments. I will say that RFK Jr. talks about alot of different vaccines and their effects. Maybe Hotez only felt he was able to speak to the covid vaccine. But I'm sure he could have had it limited to that subject. I will also say that there is so much misinformation and misleading statistics out there that it's very hard to sort out the truth. Most people are probably just better off going with their gut feeling. And they should be free to do that, not forced one way or the other.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Preloaded nasal swabs???? I dunno. I love contrarian opinions but that seems a bit of a reach even for me

Flint

Mentor
Here is a doctor from Canada that just testified under oath to the dangers of all the vaccines. There are doctors all around the world saying
the same thing. The media doesn't want them to inform the people.

Stop being so dramatic. There's a big business in contrarian opinions about the vaccines. If Joe Rogan can try to have a debate about it, it's not like it's a secret. The media spends most of it's time in damage control over worry about vaccines. You make it sound like it's a big secret. My 88 year old aunt knows all about reported problems with vaccines and viewpoints in opposition.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
The flu and covid flu vaccines are probably best case useless and worst case harmful. Not a great risk / reward and while lots more issues have been had w the covid vaccine one would suspect that will tail off now that no one is getting it anymore.

It’s just another example of foisting something on the public through fear without caring much about the consequences

Given the government authored it all, it’s not like anyone has any real recourse.

I know a lot of people who got it and I know some who didn’t. Most of both groups are fine though I did have high hopes it would have proven a more successful “boomer remover”. Oh well, maybe the next time!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
My people perish for lack of knowledge. No vaccines were ever needed. Covid was a cold/flu

aa8a4d81ee3d254e.png