Coronavirus thread

Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine?

• Total voters

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Even sections of the fake news establishment are now admitting there's no difference between Covid and the common cold -- yet mask mandates and other features of the totalitarian shutdown are creeping back.

Gator Dad

Guru
Even sections of the fake news establishment are now admitting there's no difference between Covid and the common cold -- yet mask mandates and other features of the totalitarian shutdown are creeping back.

2023 is likely going to be a "test the waters" year where the powers that be test just how much totalitarian garbage they can get away with. 2024 is the big prize for them, they need a crisis for mail-in ballots to be the norm again so Biden can cheat his way to another fake win.

My guess is that the 2024 narrative will be "we went half-assed on Covid restrictions in 2023 and lots of people died (they'll of course label flu/common cold as 'Covid'), so we need to go all-in now in 2024."

NikoDuke

Mentor
I worry that they feel that they have already tested the waters with Covid and found that they can get away with quite a lot.

Hence why the roll out of the C 40 agenda is the next step. For those that aren't familiar with the C40 initiative that aims to restrict ones ability to purchase meat, dairy, personal vehicles, etc..

https://www.arup.com › filesPDF
THE FUTURE OF URBAN CONSUMPTION IN A 1.5°C WORLD ...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
From the linked article: "According to the Department of Health and Human Services, roughly 7 million Americans have received the latest COVID booster dose. The population of the United States is estimated to be roughly 336 million, meaning that just 2% of the country’s gotten the new vaccine. 2%. It’s hard to imagine a more direct repudiation of the “experts” than that."

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm glad more of the normies are waking up but this is just the start. They will continue these nasty shots along with many other
things for their worldwide depopulation agenda.

My fear is the coming worldwide change to the China Style New Cashless Digital Currency Monetary System with Carbon Credits
and a Social Credit Score. They want to give us report cards and decide who gets to eat or travel. Oh vey.

The Hock

Master

Why isn’t this front-page news? Half of young men who got myocarditis after the jab now have permanent heart damage​

I went to a class reunion (no young people in sight) and a guy I talked to had to take his pill while we spoke. Something about his heart after the "vaccine" and he said he bitterly regrets letting himself be pressured into submitting to it. He said he'll have to take the medication for the rest of his life.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Why isn’t this front-page news? Half of young men who got myocarditis after the jab now have permanent heart damage​

Yes but we still have a handful of posters here who still SWEAR that's it's harmless. I know why but I will stay quiet. Just look up who was
one of the secret societies that were pushing it across America and around the world. They had vax locations at many of the lodges. Disgraceful and Disgusting!

Depopulation through Vaccination!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
the noticing increases …

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
AARP certainly does its part in trying to keep old people as ignorant as possible:

This is just their way of killing off as many White people as possible before the next election. The over 50 crowd will be way more right leaning, so have to target them. Also, then they don't have to pay them social security anymore either. These people are pure evil.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know if AARP wants to kill off lots of old White people as it would certainly cut into their annual revenues. Agree that there's a slow motion depopulation agenda at play in various ways and from different directions, but I view the AARP leadership types as typical ignoramuses from their generation(s). It's difficult for those who are young and in early middle age to comprehend how much the older generations trusted and believed in the various institutions of control and persuasion in the U.S., and unfortunately many still do. For the most part they have no access to the internet because they are computer illiterate, which means they are shut off from the alternative media. They were raised on the old dinosaur media and still turn to it for "news" including Fox News and sadly always will.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I don't know if AARP wants to kill off lots of old White people as it would certainly cut into their annual revenues. Agree that there's a slow motion depopulation agenda at play in various ways and from different directions, but I view the AARP leadership types as typical ignoramuses from their generation(s). It's difficult for those who are young and in early middle age to comprehend how much the older generations trusted and believed in the various institutions of control and persuasion in the U.S., and unfortunately many still do. For the most part they have no access to the internet because they are computer illiterate, which means they are shut off from the alternative media. They were raised on the old dinosaur media and still turn to it for "news" including Fox News and sadly always will.
You are right. Not AARP leadership, but the ones who set the agenda and guidelines that the AARP is simply following without question.

And I certainly don't blame the older generation for being unaware of what's going on in the world to a large degree. They just grew up in a high trust society; an entirely different world. I'm sure that if I make it to 70 or 80, everything will be alien to me. Hopefully it will be for the better, as I grew up firmly in Amerika 2.0 and never knew a better time.....

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
You are right. Not AARP leadership, but the ones who set the agenda and guidelines that the AARP is simply following without question.

And I certainly don't blame the older generation for being unaware of what's going on in the world to a large degree. They just grew up in a high trust society; an entirely different world. I'm sure that if I make it to 70 or 80, everything will be alien to me. Hopefully it will be for the better, as I grew up firmly in Amerika 2.0 and never knew a better time.....
Couldn't describe it better than that; the genius of American greatness was when for most of its existence the U.S. prospered from a man's word being gold. Doors were left unlocked, what a horrible place such a patriarchal, white supremacist society must have been!

Handshakes were all that was needed, how far from that we are now.

Warhawk_46

Master
Yes but we still have a handful of posters here who still SWEAR that's it's harmless. I know why but I will stay quiet. Just look up who was
one of the secret societies that were pushing it across America and around the world. They had vax locations at many of the lodges. Disgraceful and Disgusting!

Depopulation through Vaccination!
Anyone who STILL advocates for the clot shot, I will deem irredeemable. I feel that strongly about it. The information and data have been out for years - anyone with half a brain would steer as far from that junk as humanly possible.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
It would seem that the ones who have gotten multiple boosters are more susceptible.

Living in Florida, this time of year we are surrounded by a bunch of ((((masked New Yorkers)))), and I keep hoping they go back for their additional boosters.