Commercials we HATE!!!!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
This is not a commercial but rather an article about someone you'll see frequently in them. I knew I never liked this woman and figured she was a loony leftist. Of course she is and proud of it. Just listen to her pompous voice and vanity of her condescending attitude...
And yes, she is something else before some of you ask...
Milana Aleksandrovna Vayntrub is an American actress, comedian, and activist. Born in the Soviet Union to Jewish parents...(from Wikipedia):

Last edited:

Phall

Master
Miller Lite is apparently flirting with the Bud Light business model of going full-tranny.

This "commercial" is at least two months old, but for some reason, it was finally noticed yesterday and picked up by the tabloid journals. Literally, the youtube video was posted to the company page on March 7, 2023, but if you google "miller lite ilana glazer," all the articles appeared only one day ago.

I'm not any sort of advertising expert, so anyone should feel free to chime in and correct me here. I don't think this 90-second ad was ever meant to run on television. I recall seeing a few of these "concept" commercials for various brands that are produced for "the showcase" rather than public consumption. They fill an invisible quota of sorts and are available to prove an international brand's socially-progressive bona fides.

Ilana Glazer is a funny choice for a feminist spokes-woman. Obviously, her father is a Scottish Protestant and her mother is an Italian Catholic, which creates a natural duality of allegiances (ha ha). To my knowledge, she is only "famous" for her cable tv sitcom show 'Broad City,' which was a crass, hyper-sexualized program about progressive dating in NYC. Absolutely as wholesome as you'd think that is... it's not that Ilana Glazer has a problem with sexy women advertising beer; her problem is that she's not one of them.

This whole new tranny phenomenon is real insofar as it does actually exist, but overall, I believe it's a distraction of sorts. Basically, the "libs" have imported too many mexicans, and post-Trump, the blacks are back to voting 100% democrat. So, the "libs" have to really push their weirdness to drive more normal people over to the "right" party, ensuring we keep the 48-48 split and have a big production for the next election extravaganza.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Boycotting shitty Light beer is the easiest thing I’ve ever done. Stay away from the mass produced swill.

American beer companies competing for who’s the gayest is peak Weimerica.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Miller Lite is apparently flirting with the Bud Light business model of going full-tranny.

This "commercial" is at least two months old, but for some reason, it was finally noticed yesterday and picked up by the tabloid journals. Literally, the youtube video was posted to the company page on March 7, 2023, but if you google "miller lite ilana glazer," all the articles appeared only one day ago.

I'm not any sort of advertising expert, so anyone should feel free to chime in and correct me here. I don't think this 90-second ad was ever meant to run on television. I recall seeing a few of these "concept" commercials for various brands that are produced for "the showcase" rather than public consumption. They fill an invisible quota of sorts and are available to prove an international brand's socially-progressive bona fides.

Ilana Glazer is a funny choice for a feminist spokes-woman. Obviously, her father is a Scottish Protestant and her mother is an Italian Catholic, which creates a natural duality of allegiances (ha ha). To my knowledge, she is only "famous" for her cable tv sitcom show 'Broad City,' which was a crass, hyper-sexualized program about progressive dating in NYC. Absolutely as wholesome as you'd think that is... it's not that Ilana Glazer has a problem with sexy women advertising beer; her problem is that she's not one of them.

This whole new tranny phenomenon is real insofar as it does actually exist, but overall, I believe it's a distraction of sorts. Basically, the "libs" have imported too many mexicans, and post-Trump, the blacks are back to voting 100% democrat. So, the "libs" have to really push their weirdness to drive more normal people over to the "right" party, ensuring we keep the 48-48 split and have a big production for the next election extravaganza.

Checks Wikipedia early life...oy vey!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Don’t you miss beer ads like this? However ridiculous they were, at least they didn’t take themselves so seriously. Aren’t you tired of being scolded by ugly women when all you wanted was a beer?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The "good old days" of boobs and beer. My entire life sexy women and their cleavage was an essential part of advertising. Now, as quickly as White people disappeared from commercials, so did sexy babes, replaced by the fat, the ugly, the non-White, the homosexuals and trannies, and the humorless hate-filled scolds.

Old Milwaukee and any number of corporations could increase their market share overnight by going back to those types of commercials, but every single corporation is now woke. The ones that don't conspicuously rub it in like Coors Light are prospering, which is the best we can hope for at the moment. Bring back babes and boobs! (And in movies too, at least T&A if they're going to show nudity, not close-ups of guys' asses and junk.)

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Don’t you miss beer ads like this? However ridiculous they were, at least they didn’t take themselves so seriously. Aren’t you tired of being scolded by ugly women when all you wanted was a beer?

That commerical reminds me of the T & A movies of the 80's and 90's. Too many to name but Porky's was a very funny one with lots of
eye candy to go with it. I remember even seeing Bo Derek in the movies 10, Bolero and Tarzan the Ape Man. All of these movies will help
a little kid to grow up real quick. I was young and curious about the birds and bees so I watched them in secret. Oh to be a kid again.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
The 3 Bs. Babes, Boobs, n Beer. :beer-toast1:

Marketing would be easy. No college degree necessary.

Gator Dad

Guru
The aftermath of the so-called "sexual liberation" movement and Third (Turd) Wave Feminism has given an extreme degree of liberty to womyn's sexuality and homosexual activity, but unleashed an almost neo-Puritan repression against straight male sexuality, especially straight White male sexuality. I was a teen in the 80s, I remember the movies and TV shows of the time (along with the nonstop Reagan Man Bad/Soviet Comrade Good propaganda from the media that was very similar to today's Orange Man Bad/Woke Trannies Good). Despite Third-Wave feminists and LGBTQIABCXYZ+++ activists denouncing the 80s as the "bad old days" when sex hadn't been "fully liberated" yet, there was a hell of a lot more sexual freedom then than there is now...at least for normal people. T & A that were happily shown in the 80s would be canceled and deplatformed in this current era of #metoo-ism. Just being male and heterosexual is enough to be considered guilty of a sexual sin these days (unless you're black, super-rich, or a super-chad).

In the 80s and 90s, The Price is Right featured attractive female models (the famous Barker's Beauties) who wore swimsuits when modeling anything beach-related, and classy but sexy dresses when modeling "regular" things. Now, they've added two male models to the rotation, each show seemingly has to have at least one male model (it happens with such clockwork precision that it's likely there's some sort of contractual obligation), the males do all the swimsuit modeling, and the women tend to wear giant, ridiculous-looking dresses that hide their figures completely and would be at home in the Victorian or Puritan eras.

But "muh progress" LOL

El Gringo

Mentor
Have you guys seen the mustache girl commercial yet? I don’t even want to look it up to post it’s so disgusting.

icsept

Master
Have you guys seen the mustache girl commercial yet? I don’t even want to look it up to post it’s so disgusting.
I’ve seen it a few times. All I remember is the strange looking girl who decides to dress like Freddy Mercury…I have no idea what product/company was being promoted. (Now that’s brilliant advertising :).)

Flint

Mentor
That commercial is a perfect example of the upside down bizzaro world we live in. For centuries women have tried to hide any hint of mustache hair. Rightly so as it’s gross.

So what does woke media have to show us? A young teen girl embracing her hairy upper lip. Celebrating it in fact, dancing around like a stoned hippie, so proud of the unsightly hair on her face. Just like insinuating that fat girls are sexy, somehow this gross dyke is something to be proud of. And the rotation of this commercial is insane, there are some time slots that show it at every break. And yeah I have no idea of the product it’s not selling to me.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
That commercial is a perfect example of the upside down bizzaro world we live in. For centuries women have tried to hide any hint of mustache hair. Rightly so as it’s gross.

So what does woke media have to show us? A young teen girl embracing her hairy upper lip. Celebrating it in fact, dancing around like a stoned hippie, so proud of the unsightly hair on her face. Just like insinuating that fat girls are sexy, somehow this gross dyke is something to be proud of. And the rotation of this commercial is insane, there are some time slots that show it at every break. And yeah I have no idea of the product it’s not selling to me.

Great Post Flint! I agree 100 percent with what you said. Yes this is how the commies work.

Gator Dad

Guru
No matter how much (((they))) try to destroy traditional gender roles and push feminism, homosexuality, and transgenderism, at the end of the day, no man wants to be called weak and no woman wants to be called ugly.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Nobody wants to play a video game, playing as a fat chick ! Lol. Even the cartoon version is prettier than the real life fatty.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Lol I guess that appeals to the boomers with brown grandkids. Saw a few of those out today.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Make sure to keep a magical negro handy to check you when you’re not “cool” enough.