Commercials we HATE!!!!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Just like Rome fell Amercia is falling. You can't push the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transsexual agenda and be a leader of the free world. When you promote
everything that is bad you are gonna fall and very quickly. America is the second Babylon. China and Russia don't allow that crap. Now I don't want communism,
I just want common sense. I want a country that remembers it's roots, morals, values and traditions. This stuff has to stop or the US will be a 3rd world country quick.

Last edited:

Jerry Reb

Mentor
Nation Wreckers have successfully purged White Men from commercials over past few years. Been discussed numerous times here, but it's so in your face now you can't help but notice. Every single time.

It's true. An easy way to convince others is to challenge them to watch commercials for a white man who's not a villain, moron, or total dork. They'll be waiting a long time.

Flint

Mentor
The "Most Interesting Man in the world" was an admirable White guy. Of course they had to go and retire him.

Arerequired

Mentor
It's true. An easy way to convince others is to challenge them to watch commercials for a white man who's not a villain, moron, or total dork. They'll be waiting a long time.

Instrumental to the popular denigration of the white male as a neurotic loser and blacks/browns as literally incapable of being one.

If you talk to "normies", regardless if someone is anti-white or not these conceptions are seemingly very common.

Last edited:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Instrumental to the popular denigration of the white male as a neurotic loser and blacks/browns as literally incapable of being one.

If you talk to "normies", regardless if someone is anti-white or not these conceptions are seemingly very common.
Just to clarify, are you talking about Normie's conceptions of the commercials nowadays or their actual opinions of themselves and us?

Arerequired

Mentor
Just to clarify, are you talking about Normie's conceptions of the commercials nowadays or their actual opinions of themselves and us?

Both, but maybe milder on their conceptions of white men, its not that they think white men are "neurotic losers" as a rule, its more that they think only white men have these types of traits and that blacks/browns are "cooler" and more socially competent and never have the aforementioned traits. E.G. if someone does something dorky they automatically assume its a white guy, or that only a white guy would do it.

Social engineering creates these views.

Last edited:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Ok, Yes. Thanks for clarifying. I agree that it's because of social engineering. Many years in the making. One would hope though that they have to see through the over the top nonsense. Here's hoping anyway...

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I hate everything about this commercial and it has played constantly for the last few months. This one is a bit longer than the tv one but it sucks just as much.

I’d say I’d boycott Heineken but I never drink it. It’s a terrible beer IMO.

The Hock

Master
I hate everything about this commercial and it has played constantly for the last few months. This one is a bit longer than the tv one but it sucks just as much.

One minute and I still couldn't finish watching it was so disgusting.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

Yes indeed. That is beyond disgusting and I can't help but despise all those pussycats in it without any cats. EVERY single one of them. Totally pathetic fools that all deserve to perish from a disease called "shamelessly making satanic commercials syndrome". And this is suppose to propel people back into nightlife in the public??

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Can you imagine watching that in December of 2019? You'd think it was conceived and acted by the residents of a loony bin.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Shoved onto us as watchers of the 2021 Ryder Cup on the Final day is this vomit-inducing piece of Bolshevik, antichrist-spawned filth. (Only one group could hate the rest of humanity to foist this on viewers):

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Shoved onto us as watchers of the 2021 Ryder Cup on the Final day is this vomit-inducing piece of Bolshevik, antichrist-spawned filth. (Only one group could hate the rest of humanity to foist this on viewers):
That fatty needs to be sent to a labor camp…this country is a joke.

northwinds

Mentor
The new Tiffany's commercial which is a remake of the song 'Moon River' from the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's stars Beyonce and JZ with ridiculous afro hair. Part of the 'Great Replacement'............everything White must be replaced by a 'modern' Black cast. The 'Wonder Years' also just remade with a Black cast..........ridiculous.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This is the one out of 100,000 commercials I find to actually be funny:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
This is the one out of 100,000 commercials I find to actually be funny:

Don, we actually have a thread called “Commercials we LIKE”. It’s about 3 or so pages long versus the 48 and counting. Just shows the ratio of good, wholesome or funny commercials compared to the degenerate, anti-White and / or unfunny ones.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Yes I'm aware, it's been inactive and I'm not sure how "good" or "wholesome" a commercial based on rap is, just stuck it in this thread to break up the monotony.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Yes I'm aware, it's been inactive and I'm not sure how "good" or "wholesome" a commercial based on rap is, just stuck it in this thread to break up the monotony.
Well I said funny too. Like this commercial is….in a minstrel show kinda way.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, it's wrong when threads are hijacked but not when I do it!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
That commercial is pathetic, and it will draw the monkey see, monkey dos like all "programming." The one I cringe at, and I don't know the name of the product, is the one that pops on on NFL.com sometimes. It shows a skateboard scene somewhere in Southern Cal that seems to be a melding of that place and, say, East St Louis. It starts with skateboarders and ends with what looks like a thug pep rally in Compton. The music makes me want to hurt things.

Phall

Master
It's incredible to think about how many generations in human history regarded sodomy as a crime punishable by death. Christianity is mischaracterized as being the main remnant of this "uncharitable" attitude, but it's really much more secular throughout the world. (In reality, no small percentage of "Christian" denominations now support and endorse a wide array of sex perversion and gender-bending, and sexual mores are at best a low priority). Most historical examples of accepted homosexuality coincide with societal decadence and an impending downfall.

You can say, "well, I'm certainly no extremist, so I would never take such a cruel and callous attitude against those unfortunate souls who were just born that way!" But the harsh reality is that tolerance is a precursor to endorsement. The endgame is little boys in dresses with no parents, attached to corporate sponsorship for prime time audiences, and it always has been. This is how they reproduce!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
It's incredible to think about how many generations in human history regarded sodomy as a crime punishable by death. Christianity is mischaracterized as being the main remnant of this "uncharitable" attitude, but it's really much more secular throughout the world. (In reality, no small percentage of "Christian" denominations now support and endorse a wide array of sex perversion and gender-bending, and sexual mores are at best a low priority). Most historical examples of accepted homosexuality coincide with societal decadence and an impending downfall.

You can say, "well, I'm certainly no extremist, so I would never take such a cruel and callous attitude against those unfortunate souls who were just born that way!" But the harsh reality is that tolerance is a precursor to endorsement. The endgame is little boys in dresses with no parents, attached to corporate sponsorship for prime time audiences, and it always has been. This is how they reproduce!
Well said!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

Amen! And I would be characterized by the loony Left as one of those "uncharitable" ones, and be labeled as a "hater!". It's no exception that the real "intolerant" today are those always preaching (screaming) "tolerance". They are liars...