Commercials we HATE!!!!

Here's the commercial I referred to above. It's mild I guess compared to some of the heinous ones just mentioned, but again I don't watch TV and about the only commercials I ever see are ones that pop up on irritating web sites, like NFL.COM. I know I could switch to a browser like Brave, but it's a godawful pain moving bookmarks from one browser to another. For me, this commercial is worse than fingernails on a blackboard...

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I saw this despicable piece of anti-white filth a couple of weeks ago during a National Felons League game. Any White person that doesn't feel utter contempt for it and those who produced it must be brain dead.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I saw this despicable piece of anti-white filth a couple of weeks ago during a National Felons League game. Any White person that doesn't feel utter contempt for it and those who produced it must be brain dead.

Sickening.

Maybe next year for an encore, Turbo Tax will have a gang of blacks urinating on a White eunuch? Sounds too outrageous but what we just saw was unthinkable a few years ago.

Jerry Reb

Mentor
You'd think that a tax company wouldn't want to alienate the race that pays 95% of the taxes in the U.S.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i unfortunately caught this ad during tonight’s Iowa-Michigan State game, and i think the anti-White, anti-West, and anti-normal message in this adidas commercial comes through loud and clear ...

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
i unfortunately caught this ad during tonight’s Iowa-Michigan State game, and i think the anti-White, anti-West, and anti-normal message in this adidas commercial comes through loud and clear ...

Almost 3.3M views and only 233 "likes"... Down votes don't even show.
People hate this being shoved down their throats.

Last edited:

Jerry Reb

Mentor
Almost 3.3M votes and only 233 "likes"... Down votes don't even show.
People hate this being shoved down their throats.

I noticed that change, which was made a couple of months ago (downvotes no longer showing on YouTube videos). The people in charge don't want "woke" videos to show their downvotes, and as for non-woke videos, they'll simply be banned instead of downvoted.

YouTube is owned by Google, which is owned by (((you know who))).

Not to be outdone by Turdo Tax, I recently saw a Credit Karma ad showing two white butlers serving a shirtless black man in a bathtub. I can't seem to find it on Youtube, but if I do, I'll post it here.

The Hock

Master
I noticed that change, which was made a couple of months ago (downvotes no longer showing on YouTube videos). The people in charge don't want "woke" videos to show their downvotes, and as for non-woke videos, they'll simply be banned instead of downvoted.

YouTube is owned by Google, which is owned by (((you know who))).

Yeah I noticed the missing down vote count. Figured it was for touchy feely reasons but now I realize it goes deeper than that to thought control. I'm sure the downvote count on that commercial would be well into the thousands.

wile

Master
So NASCAR is on an NBC propaganda outlet and all us good conservative racing fans get to watch a full length commercial for a movie called "Bros" and if I need to describe it then you have been living under a rock since 2012.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
It's just another sign that the pending apocalypse is getting nearer and nearer. Mind-rot like that cannot sustain a civilization, and that's the end goal, the complete and utter obliteration of Western Civilization, with DWF's guffawing in it's wake.
I think long lost excellent poster “Highlander” summarized 10 years of commentary in post #4 of this thread. That’s what all these commercials are, weaponized attempts to destroy civilization.

Rereading the posts from 10 years ago, they almost seem quaint. They actually featured White people! Albeit in a demeaning way, but it is stark how much worse they’ve gotten in a decade. I guess our enemies have moved on from the denigration phase to the outright eradication (at least symbolically) phase.

Since my default position now is that I hate every commercial on TV (and internet), there isn’t really any point in posting individual offenders. Unless of course the brilliant former-poster Thrashen’s prediction comes true, and they show an effeminate White male being violently sodomized by an empowered female over a laugh track. That might be noteworthy. Also, in the “current year” version of that nightmare, the empowered female would be a POC, have a disability and possibly have a penis.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
So NASCAR is on an NBC propaganda outlet and all us good conservative racing fans get to watch a full length commercial for a movie called "Bros" and if I need to describe it then you have been living under a rock since 2012.

Special on all the stolen cars by youffs in urban areas?!

I think long lost excellent poster “Highlander” summarized 10 years of commentary in post #4 of this thread. That’s what all these commercials are, weaponized attempts to destroy civilization.

Rereading the posts from 10 years ago, they almost seem quaint. They actually featured White people! Albeit in a demeaning way, but it is stark how much worse they’ve gotten in a decade. I guess our enemies have moved on from the denigration phase to the outright eradication (at least symbolically) phase.

Since my default position now is that I hate every commercial on TV (and internet), there isn’t really any point in posting individual offenders. Unless of course the brilliant former-poster Thrashen’s prediction comes true, and they show an effeminate White male being violently sodomized by an empowered female over a laugh track. That might be noteworthy. Also, in the “current year” version of that nightmare, the empowered female would be a POC, have a disability and possibly have a penis.
That was a great post by Highlander, similar to something Dr. William Pierce said. He said something to the effect of, "We have more toys and gadgets than ever before. But we have practically destroyed the civilization out of which those things grew."

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
95 percent of commercials are anti-White garbage in one form or another. TV commercials could and would possibly only change if ALL Whites cancelled their cable or satellite contracts...Whites who literally pay to have sewage pumped into their homes. If the companies who pay for ad time saw the drastic drop in their earnings things could and would change. Whites often dig their own grave. We should never give a dime to our enemies if we can help it.

Flint

Mentor
I think the NFL or at least one of the pregame shows did something about the gay movie Bros. I tuned in to hear the host mention that the movie will opening in theaters soon after some guy was talking about it. Why the NFL would have anything to do with it….well we know why. Still depressing though.

wile

Master
William Buckley the conservative gatekeeper coined a phrase back in the 1950s that conservatism was standing on the railroad tracks and looking at the speeding train of liberalism and yelling "Stop." Today conservatism is running after the train that sped past as conservatism leapt off the tracks to save itself and yelling at the caboose "please stop." If you want to be a conservative chasing the train then fine but know they are in the club car laughing all the way at your predicament.

I'm taunting them to add fuel to the boiler and take the train of liberalism to its conclusion, IMO you cannot nor should you try to save those that willingly boarded the train, just be blunt with your loved ones and tell them that the train is on a suicide run, the people running the train are evil. In short if I cannot fast forward thru Clownworld Commercials or sermons I pay them no mind, I refuse to save liberals from liberalism, life is too short.

The Hock

Master
William Buckley the conservative gatekeeper coined a phrase back in the 1950s that conservatism was standing on the railroad tracks and looking at the speeding train of liberalism and yelling "Stop." Today conservatism is running after the train that sped past as conservatism leapt off the tracks to save itself and yelling at the caboose "please stop." If you want to be a conservative chasing the train then fine but know they are in the club car laughing all the way at your predicament.

I'm taunting them to add fuel to the boiler and take the train of liberalism to its conclusion, IMO you cannot nor should you try to save those that willingly boarded the train, just be blunt with your loved ones and tell them that the train is on a suicide run, the people running the train are evil. In short if I cannot fast forward thru Clownworld Commercials or sermons I pay them no mind, I refuse to save liberals from liberalism, life is too short.

Very well put. "I refuse to save liberals from liberalism." Some do save themselves by moving away from the pestholes their ideas create. Then in their new location they continue to spout the same ideas until they have to move again.

But they refuse to make the connection.

wile

Master
Yeah when the "Bros" commercial came on I tried to fast forward since I had recorded the game but it was minute or two long and I kept hitting bits of it, and frankly since I don't play the conservative outrage game all I could think of do they really perceive the gay lisp accent as sophisticated? But then again I think people that play the protected class racket are sh*t tier humans so I don't expect much.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
For your viewing displeasure. These are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the regime's constant anti-White hate and agenda of White Replacement:

43 Anti-White Commercials​

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
99% of commercials are hateable, but just to pick one airing a lot currently, Fat Bastard tells "Jake" that he likes to draw mustaches on players' faces. Mahomes shows up at the end with a painted mustache, hilarious (not), but the White guy sleeping next to Fat Bastard with a mustache is as fat as Fat Bastard, just a random fat slob apparently chosen to represent a White pro football player.