College Football News

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Alabama admissions must be thirsty for more Asians to meet their quota.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Talk about failing upwards lol. As someone who’s watched a good amount of ND he’s not a good qb and is benefiting from his outrageously high and completely unjustified ranking out of hs
Well said. I think he followed Rees to Alabama. He was average at his best but mostly pretty bad at Notre Dame.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Will the half Asian Buchner be competing with a camp of black QBs? If so, he’s got my vote.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Will the half Asian Buchner be competing with a camp of black QBs? If so, he’s got my vote.

I think most of the QBs are White on Alabama's roster. The main competition was between a black and White QB during spring. I'll be rooting for the full blooded Whiteys on the roster.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I think most of the QBs are White on Alabama's roster. The main competition was between a black and White QB during spring. I'll be rooting for the full blooded Whiteys on the roster.
Ok, that is a pleasant surprise then, as I had thought Sabian had went all-in on the non-White QB push. I will root for that White fella to best the darkie and the hapa.

jphoss

Mentor
Brian Urlacher’s son Kennedy just committed to ND as a safety. Recruiting services still underrate him but not as criminally as they did his dad. A solid choice for him as far as big time programs ND is relatively white friendly

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Brian Urlacher’s son Kennedy just committed to ND as a safety. Recruiting services still underrate him but not as criminally as they did his dad. A solid choice for him as far as big time programs ND is relatively white friendly
Urlacher’s son isn’t White ;)

jphoss

Mentor
Urlacher’s son isn’t White ;)
Ughhh just looked up his mom WTF how could Urlacher disrespect his own people like that! I just assumed he married some hot blonde and called it a day not some indian and or black I really can’t tell

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I think we can agree to cut the guy a little slack… it’s not like he married a fat chick who worked at Burger King

Warhawk_46

Master
Again I will repeat that Christian McCaffrey gave more white running backs a shot. Not that the majority still don't
get screwed but the last 4 or 5 years it's been a slight increase and I'm hoping it continues. Will Shipley needs to have
a big year and then succeed in the NFL to help colleges continue to look past the stereotypes and just play the kids!
Agreed… Shipley is incredibly important for our cause.

I’m banking in Borghi getting a shot at a camp this summer. He had some good games in the XFL.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Agreed… Shipley is incredibly important for our cause.

I’m banking in Borghi getting a shot at a camp this summer. He had some good games in the XFL.

Also don't forget about Super Man RB Carson "Man Of" Steele who is now on UCLA. Gotta be a an exciting fall of football.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
That’s not the mom, his mom is apparently Tyna Robertson. Looks like Urlacher had him out of wedlock
Yes, Urlacher has been married twice, both time to attractive White women. He has two daughters with one of them. It’s a shame he screwed up and had a black bastard child. I don’t care to look into the details further, but I’d imagine it contributed to his first marriage ending.

TwentyTwo

Master
TOP 100 Players in College Football for 2023 according on ON 3

#2 QB Drake Maye ....UNC
#4 TE Brock Bowers ...Georgia
#8 OT Joe Alt ...Notre Dame
#12 OT Graham Barton ...Duke
#13 QB Bo Nix ....Oregon
#27 TE Brandt Kuithe...Utah
#32 OG Cooper Beebe....Kansas State

#41 CB Cooper DeJean ....Iowa
#44 LB Tommy Eichenberg...Ohio State
#48 OG Zak Zinter ....Michigan
#49 EDGE Owen Porter....Marshall
#52 QB Sam Hartman ...Notre Dame
#57 OT Will Campbell....LSU
#60 OC Justin Dedich ....USC

#70 QB JJ McCarthy...Michigan
#75 QB Quinn Ewers....Texas
#80 OG Tate Ratledge....Georgia

#92 OT Jonah Monheim ....USC
#96 QB Devin Leary ....Kentucky

Just 19 White players...started off fairly decent; then tailed off.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

#2 QB Drake Maye ....UNC
#13 QB Bo Nix ....Oregon

Yeah brother. Even for college lists it's like they were told by the NFL to keep it to 20 percent to go along with the yearly draft numbers.
It's just amazing but most dwf's can't get enough of rooting against their own people.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

#2 QB Drake Maye ....UNC
#13 QB Bo Nix ....Oregon

Isnt it interesting how the numbers reflect what we would see in the first 100 picks of the draft as well? It’s the same year after year regardless if it’s the best players in college football or projecting the nfl draft.

That list did leave off some great White athletes as well. Hard to believe that college football write-ups are write around the corner again. My goal this year is to compile a list of senior bowl eligible players and send directly to the senior bowl prior to their releasing of the watchlist.

Warhawk_46

Master
Isnt it interesting how the numbers reflect what we would see in the first 100 picks of the draft as well? It’s the same year after year regardless if it’s the best players in college football or projecting the nfl draft.

That list did leave off some great White athletes as well. Hard to believe that college football write-ups are write around the corner again. My goal this year is to compile a list of senior bowl eligible players and send directly to the senior bowl prior to their releasing of the watchlist.
How can Will Shipley not be listed? Or Carson Steele?

TwentyTwo

Master
Thanks to all of y'all ! Wanted to wait to hopefully see some replies....Solid! It's what makes this site hard to beat!

(Leonardfan) Sure seems like these list rigid numbers NEVER going over 23 or 25 i would imagine as would the caste-print for the NFL Draft; (only 19 this year) . But we know HS Recruiting Services Top 100 are generally even worse!

No doubt RB's Shipley & Steele could easily be on that list! Arizona State's Cameron Skattebo is a super sleeper (not here on CF of course!)

Swiss Army Knife QB Jon Rhys Plumlee should be on the cusp of this list too!

Other QB's that should get a head's up not(honorable) mentioned....(Along with the other 6 QB's that made Top 100; Maye ; Nix; Hartman ; McCarthy; Ewers ; Leary)
2023 seems to be a little stronger.
Riley Leonard ....Duke
Austin Reed ...Western Kentucky
Cade Klubnik ...Clemson
Kyle McCord....Ohio State
Garrett Schrader...Syracuse
Michael Pratt ...Tulane
EJ Warner ...Temple
Tanner Mordecai...Wisconsin
Cam Rising ...Utah
Tyler Van Dyke ...Miami
Jaxon Dart ...Ole Miss
Kurtis Rourke ...Ohio U.
Preston Stone ...SMU
Mitch Griffis ...Wake Forest
Will Rogers...Miss State
Seth Henigan ...Memphis
Brennan Armstrong...NC State
Will Howard....K-State
Brady Cook ...Mizzou
Collin Schlee ...UCLA
Kedon Slovis ...BYU
Carson Beck ...UGA
Connor Weigman ...Texas A&M
Drew Allar ...Penn State
Chandler Morris ...TCU
Hudson Card ...Purdue
Jack Plummer ...Louisville
...and a few more im sure i missed

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Thanks to all of y'all ! Wanted to wait to hopefully see some replies....Solid! It's what makes this site hard to beat!

(Leonardfan) Sure seems like these list rigid numbers NEVER going over 23 or 25 i would imagine as would the caste-print for the NFL Draft; (only 19 this year) . But we know HS Recruiting Services Top 100 are generally even worse!

No doubt RB's Shipley & Steele could easily be on that list! Arizona State's Cameron Skattebo is a super sleeper (not here on CF of course!)

Swiss Army Knife QB Jon Rhys Plumlee should be on the cusp of this list too!

Other QB's that should get a head's up not(honorable) mentioned....(Along with the other 6 QB's that made Top 100; Maye ; Nix; Hartman ; McCarthy; Ewers ; Leary)
2023 seems to be a little stronger.
Riley Leonard ....Duke
Austin Reed ...Western Kentucky
Cade Klubnik ...Clemson
Kyle McCord....Ohio State
Garrett Schrader...Syracuse
Michael Pratt ...Tulane
EJ Warner ...Temple
Tanner Mordecai...Wisconsin
Cam Rising ...Utah
Tyler Van Dyke ...Miami
Jaxon Dart ...Ole Miss
Kurtis Rourke ...Ohio U.
Preston Stone ...SMU
Mitch Griffis ...Wake Forest
Will Rogers...Miss State
Seth Henigan ...Memphis
Brennan Armstrong...NC State
Will Howard....K-State
Brady Cook ...Mizzou
Collin Schlee ...UCLA
Carson Beck ...UGA
Connor Weigman ...Texas A&M
Drew Allar ...Penn State
Chandler Morris ...TCU
Hudson Card ...Purdue
Jack Plummer ...Louisville
...and a few more im sure i missed

Nice list.

Riley Leonard looked very good last year for Duke. Not too much different than Drake Maye. Tulane QB Michael Pratt is another damned good QB no one is talking about at the national level.

Almost time to start putting together the positional previews in the college football stars thread for this upcoming season!

Last edited:

TwentyTwo

Master
Cole Bishop has been a difference maker since Day 1! Immediately caught my attention on the TV screen as a Freshman!

The amount of White Safeties currently in the NFL is too thin for my liking. Missed Eric Weddle when he retired (again); former Corner Back at Utah. And Harrison Smith can not play forever.

Check out some of his current ratings. Played HS ball in Georgia.
He's has a late 1st Round projection for the NFL Draft....(some as high as #13th overall by Barstool Sports ; as low as mid 3rd round by some)

Happy Summer Solstice / Longest Daylight of the Year!