College Football News

Phall

Master
I read that headline the same way, but it's just irresponsible wording from our retarded journalist class.

The murdered player's teammate/roommate had an unlicensed gun and enough pot to be classified as 'intent to distribute' instead of 'personal use.' The police found this stuff while investigating the crime scene, which is why it was called an "arrest related to the murder investigation."

So, no big deal!

TwentyTwo

Master
Meant to post this a few weeks ago....
FCS All Mid Season Team

QB Matthew Sluka (Sr.) 6'-3" 216 Holy Cross ...Had an INSANE 330 Yards Rushing Last Week! Surprised no one commented on Week 8 Stats Re-Cap

RB Dylan Laube (Sr) 5'-10" 207 New Hampshire...currently 518 yards rushing 7 TDs + 37 rec 475 yards 5 TDs

WR Hayden Hatten (Jr.) 6'-2" 205 Idaho ....45 rec 564 yards 4 TDs + TD Pass

3 of the 5 O-Lineman are White

#Check out the DEFENSE....5 White's out of 12

D-Line Nick Gaes (Jr.) 6'-4" 275 South Dakota

Edge Rusher Anton Juncaj (Sr.) 6'-3" 273 Albany U.

LB Jacob Doss (Sr.) 6'-0 237 Holy Cross

Safety Cole Wisniewski (Sr.) 6'-4" 217 North Dakota State ...4 INTs in first Six games for 129 yards

Safety Rex Connors (Soph.) 6'-1" 203 UC-Davis

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'm pretty sure someone here predicted this.

https://www.on3.com/college/colorad...ose-bowl-reimburse-granddaddy-has-some-money/

Sanders now wanting the Rose Bowl to reimburse the players. Clown world.

TwentyTwo

Master
FCS Playoffs were announced ...South Dakota State Jack Rabbits @1 ; Montana # 2; South Dakota #3; Idaho #4
fcs-playoff-bracket.webp

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Cooper DeJean doesn’t win the D-back award.
Injury killed his chances. It was expected. I actually think he would have won it otherwise.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Injury killed his chances. It was expected. I actually think he would have won it otherwise.
Given the lackluster typical choices for the Heisman this year I felt that if he would have remained healthy he certainly would have been up for it. The return he had against Minnesota that was called back for the win was one of the bigger officiating missteps this past season.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Most of these awards don’t mean squat. Heisman hasn’t meant anything in 20 years. Now we have 8-4 Heisman winners lmao. Ya watered down BS.

Most of these awards don’t mean squat. Heisman hasn’t meant anything in 20 years. Now we have 8-4 Heisman winners lmao. Ya watered down BS.
Is it just me or has everything in sports become watered down and meaningless lately? The records, games, statistics, awards, championships, etc. (((They))) ruin everything

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Is it just me or has everything in sports become watered down and meaningless lately? The records, games, statistics, awards, championships, etc. (((They))) ruin everything
Not just you! I guess it falls under the eroding of tradition..

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
So the North Dakota State coach, after building a dynasty there, leaves to become linebackers coach for USC? Am I missing something? I’m no expert but that seems like a disappointing decision. I can understand wanted to coach eventually at the upper echelons but this is the best he could get? Not head coach at a struggling program in a power 5 conference?

El Gringo

Mentor
So the North Dakota State coach, after building a dynasty there, leaves to become linebackers coach for USC? Am I missing something? I’m no expert but that seems like a disappointing decision. I can understand wanted to coach eventually at the upper echelons but this is the best he could get? Not head coach at a struggling program in a power 5 conference?

That’s insane! Nebraska should’ve hired the man.

jphoss

Mentor
What was he thinking? This unfortunately could be a career killing decision