College Football News

white is right

Hall of Famer
Pretty sure he’s not white - a poly/white maybe.
He's Italian American with a deep tan and fuzzy hair in the photos where he has no tan he looks like a typical Italian American. I remember Dan Marino who is only half Italian looked Mulatto in one sports card I had of his where he had a Miami tan and was wearing his football helmet. https://www.ebay.ca/itm/38403934785...MIqqqc86yG_AIVBODICh10iQkzEAQYAiABEgJ4ZPD_BwE

PS I used to have a non PC running joke with buddies of mine that the NFL was trying to get a 3rd(Moon and Cunningham were stars then) star Black qb by hook or by crook and this photo was an example of it...

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I may have mentioned that I live close to Eastern Michigan University, well I ran into their head coach and had a talk with him about the "caste system". I think it did some good.

2022 Eastern Michigan stat leaders.
View attachment 3687View attachment 3688
(not really but I like to think it was my positive vibes that helped)
“Like”!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Pretty sure he’s not white - a poly/white maybe.
I think he’s at least a quarter Hawaiian / Pacific Islander. His dad is long time Lions center Dominic Raiola, who’s wiki bio says his dad was a Hawaiian native. The wildcard would be his mom, who’s also from Hawaii. Here’s the family photo with mom on right.

1671489061931.jpeg

white is right

Hall of Famer
I think he’s at least a quarter Hawaiian / Pacific Islander. His dad is long time Lions center Dominic Raiola, who’s wiki bio says his dad was a Hawaiian native. The wildcard would be his mom, who’s also from Hawaii. Here’s the family photo with mom on right.

View attachment 3695
Yes his sister(I'm guessing) has a Eurasian look. so much for that.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I believe his fraternal grandmother was native Hawaiian and his grandfather was Italian.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I believe his fraternal grandmother was native Hawaiian and his grandfather was Italian.
This could be due to Hawaii having naval bases and his grandfather was stationed there. I don't know of any large Italian or Italian American community in Hawaii, but there have been a few players that were partially Hawaiian with Italian surnames.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Sanders while a player was widely loathed by normal Americans for his showboating, his lack of interest in tackling, and his style of dress and his adornment with jewelry. Now of course he's pure establishment, much like Snoop Dogg and Ice T became very wealthy icons of the status quo.

Here's a lasting Deion moment that has gone down the memory hole, throwing a large bucket of ice water on Tim McCarver, a man 25 years his senior:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Deon will bring the vibrancy to Boulder, this might be fun to watch.
A picture is worth a thousand words. The NCAA has lost total control now. I don’t think Sanders is going to be coaching the Buffaloes to any national championships. Should be entertaining to watch this long slow burn in Boulder. The media and moronic fan bases will eat it up. It’s bread and circuses on another level.

wile

Master
A picture is worth a thousand words. The NCAA has lost total control now. I don’t think Sanders is going to be coaching the Buffaloes to any national championships. Should be entertaining to watch this long slow burn in Boulder. The media and moronic fan bases will eat it up. It’s bread and circuses on another level.

It will be interesting to watch.

Some stats. Brad Robert's leads the nation in rushing yards though he has played 13 games though but look at the durability and he does not get any outside runs and I know he is at least a 4.55 guy from his high school highlights. Hope he doesn't get the Horvath fullback treatment.
Ricky Pearsall of Florida finishes 2nd in the ncaa with a 20.00 ypc but only on 33 catches. Griffin Hebert finished 11th.

Crazy one here. I posted this summer how incoming NC State rb, Bennet Galloway was kicked off the team for allegedly sexually assaulting a minor. I was a little taken back that no posters followed up on the post as if whites don't committed crimes as well. At least that's how I took it. Turns out the charges were dropped when the alleged victim recanted. Turns out Galloway signed with Louisiana Monroe and had a bunch of carries though not for very good stats. He was also their starting kick returner and posted much better numbers. It's kind of sad we are not all presumed innocent before thought guilty. It's a shame NC State jumped the gun on this one.

Apparently Galloway originally pleaded guilty to forcible touching of a minor but he claimed he did not know her age. After getting a suspended sentence the girl came forward and said it didn't go down the way she originally said and the original charges ad guilty plea were dismissed.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Stanford hires away Ross Kolodziej from Wisconsin to coach their DL! Huge hire!

Stanford also hired Mark D’Onofrio away from Wisconsin to coach their LBs! Could pay big time dividends for Cardinal Defense going forward.

booth

Mentor
The freshman All-American team was named yesterday. There was a total of 5 white players counting the punter and PK. I didn't count Murphy from USC, he looks mixed to me.

booth

Mentor
Dabo Swinney fired his OC Brandon Streeter and hired Garret Riley. Riley was OC at TCU and also is the brother of Lincoln Riley.