College Football News

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yes we need alot more white safeties. It's not only about athletecism, it's about a high football iq which we know our guys have. Cole Bishop
is gonna be a good one for sure. He better not fall lower than the 2nd round in the NFL Draft but we know how our guys get shafted. I've really enjoyed watching some Utah football the last few years. Hope they continue to give great players like Bishop a change going forward!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Yes we need alot more white safeties. It's not only about athletecism, it's about a high football iq which we know our guys have. Cole Bishop
is gonna be a good one for sure. He better not fall lower than the 2nd round in the NFL Draft but we know how our guys get shafted. I've really enjoyed watching some Utah football the last few years. Hope they continue to give great players like Bishop a change going forward!
Yes. This is the forever plight of the white Pop Warner and High School player. From the beginning they are discouraged from the "black" positions like CB, safety, WR and RB, with special emphasis on RB and DB's. Like every position, even with this blatant bias, whites do very well in high schools across the country. We've been through the state championship teams makeup many times before, they are almost always majority white. The only ones who can overcome it are the ones who are willing to pursue it against all odds, walk-on, etc. Most white players decide that it isn't worth it and go on to a different career.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Yes. This is the forever plight of the white Pop Warner and High School player. From the beginning they are discouraged from the "black" positions like CB, safety, WR and RB, with special emphasis on RB and DB's. Like every position, even with this blatant bias, whites do very well in high schools across the country. We've been through the state championship teams makeup many times before, they are almost always majority white. The only ones who can overcome it are the ones who are willing to pursue it against all odds, walk-on, etc. Most white players decide that it isn't worth it and go on to a different career.
Brilliant summary of the situation. Well said with great economy of words.

Rocky B

Master
Random post.....I’ve been taping and rewatching classic games on the big 10 network, etc....Checking out an old Purdue-Indiana game looking for Horvath (no carries for the freshman). Cole Gest was getting carries. That kid just looked like a running back. Too bad his career was minimal. Out of no where this other kid rips a long run of 50 yards or so....It was Ricky Brookins. 5’8” 190 running back who only had 242 yards rushing in his career......I assumed it was a small fullback because even we can be duked into believing caste bs.....

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Random post.....I’ve been taping and rewatching classic games on the big 10 network, etc....Checking out an old Purdue-Indiana game looking for Horvath (no carries for the freshman). Cole Gest was getting carries. That kid just looked like a running back. Too bad his career was minimal. Out of no where this other kid rips a long run of 50 yards or so....It was Ricky Brookins. 5’8” 190 running back who only had 242 yards rushing in his career......I assumed it was a small fullback because even we can be duked into believing caste bs.....
I just looked him up though. Seems like a product of jungle fever at first glance (Brookins) that is.

Rocky B

Master
Brookins was mixed.
I’m usually good at fishing out that kind of stuff....Didn’t look too deep into it.....should’ve known someone would’ve brought him up years ago....
Let’s have a great season this year gang. We have 7 starters at running back that I counted...Has to be a 30 year high.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

SneakyQuick

Mentor
The Big 12 is expanding after losing Texas/Oklahoma last year. Arizona, Arizona St and Utah will all leave the PAC 12 following Colorado who agreed to join the Big 12 last week.

https://www.on3.com/news/big-12-off...ona-arizona-state-and-utah-to-the-conference/

Oregon and Washington join USC and UCLA for the Big Ten

https://www.on3.com/news/big-ten-formally-adds-oregon-ducks-washington-huskies-after-pac-12-exit/

4 teams remains in the PAC 12 - Cal, Stanford, Oregon St and Washington St.
Regional rivalries were a big part of what college football fun to watch. Thanks to (((the powers that be))) money will destroy all that.

It’s a real shame.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Big Ten Coast to Coast is ******* retarded. But dance for those shekels !

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I noticed a negro WR that just committed to Maryland, did it for racial reasons. He wants to help coach Locksley(Affirmative Action hire) to be the 1st Black HC to win a National Championship! Awesome you can be outright black power but we have to tip toe on the outskirts, shunned for wanting the same for our guys..

White wants to make history at Maryland.

“Coach Locks is one of the few black coaches and he has the opportunity to be the first Black head coach to win the national championship and I want to help him win that,” White said.

Sheeeiiitt Black Power.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's almost time for bbq's, beer and football. Despite all the teams moving around I still love the game. I just hate to see history
erased. In sports the Pac 10/12 has had a century of excellence and I've watched it since I was a kid. It will never be quite the same
but we will still root for our teams regardless of the corporate greed that changes everything. Here is a quick preview.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
106 Years of College Football. I'm gonna try to enjoy this season watching as much Pac 12 Football as I can. I'm still very sad it
will no longer be here. Just like everything with the world we are losing all of our history. Hope it's a great Pac !2 Season!

A short tribute video to the Pac 12 Football Stadiums.

maxres.jpg

The Wide World of Stadiums

SneakyQuick

Mentor
For me college football rivalries are the biggest part of following the teams. You can form a bit of a deeper emotional connection to a college football team than a pro team (although recruiting changes have made it increasingly difficult).

The z man did a segment recently on how the pac 12 changes are destroying college football because while the money will be good for some people, the overall whole will suffer. I tend to agree. Ending all those years of tradition makes it harder to follow.

Between the increase in transfers, the money for players, and now the destruction of historical games, college football feels like it taking a big leg down here.

The shame of it is that there does to be something of an uptick in white impact players in verboten positions, just don’t like the rest of the way it’s going.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Stanford, Cal and SMU have moved to the ACC. Makes zero sense geographically but that's the state of college football these days.

Phall

Master
Stanford, Cal and SMU have moved to the ACC. Makes zero sense geographically but that's the state of college football these days.
Lol, SMU will get no media revenue from the ACC for the first nine years. I wouldn't bet on the current conference setup lasting that long.

In the classic prisoner's dilemma, actors take a slightly less-than-optimal outcome for the betterment of the group. The first person to rat gets off scot-free at the expense of others. But once you cross that line, no one will ever keep their mouth shut again.

USC and UCLA "ratted out" early and got full revenue shares from the Big Ten. Oregon and Washington have to pay a big penance for sticking around an extra year. Washington State and Oregon State get boned. Five schools are getting promotions to a "power conference," while those two have no suitors and will have to take a step down.

Back to the prisoner's dilemma: if all the Pac-12 schools had stuck together, the sum of their media deal would have been more than the total that each individual school will make over the next ten years. Only the "rats" are getting a bigger reward.

Why would any school not be open for a bidding war at any given time? The cat is out of the bag.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Lol, SMU will get no media revenue from the ACC for the first nine years. I wouldn't bet on the current conference setup lasting that long.

In the classic prisoner's dilemma, actors take a slightly less-than-optimal outcome for the betterment of the group. The first person to rat gets off scot-free at the expense of others. But once you cross that line, no one will ever keep their mouth shut again.

USC and UCLA "ratted out" early and got full revenue shares from the Big Ten. Oregon and Washington have to pay a big penance for sticking around an extra year. Washington State and Oregon State get boned. Five schools are getting promotions to a "power conference," while those two have no suitors and will have to take a step down.

Back to the prisoner's dilemma: if all the Pac-12 schools had stuck together, the sum of their media deal would have been more than the total that each individual school will make over the next ten years. Only the "rats" are getting a bigger reward.

Why would any school not be open for a bidding war at any given time? The cat is out of the bag.

You summed it up very nicely. Very well stated. I'm just disgusted at sports selling out to politics, woke movement and corporate greed.
I've loved watching Pac 12 Football for as long as I can remember. The fact that it is in it's last year forever really sucks for the hundreds of thousands of fans that grew up with it. These greedy little rats have to ruin everything they touch!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
You will have no geographical conferences and you will like it goy! There is no border only economical states.

jphoss

Mentor
Maybe he should use some of that nil money to hire real scouts and look for undervalued but extremely talented players who won’t demand a bag. But he won’t he’ll still lazily relay on corrupt racist recruiting services

Bucky

Hall of Famer
We need more $ to pay the negroes! Quick import another 5 million over here. Talent pool is drying up!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Colleges have been de facto minor leagues for the nfl for many years. At least now it’s obvious this is the case.

Just another form of biased employment