Black QBs in the NFL

bigunreal

Mentor
I just read on Rotoworld that Kevin Kolb is now "injured" following, believe it or not, a "slip on a wet mat." This comes on the heels of a full week's worth of "hints" from Rotoworld and others that E.J. Manuel has been "more impressive" than Kolb by far.

Also, the magical Geno Smiff has not thrown a single interception in any practice, according to the msm. We are learning this belatedly, and since the same msm had previously hinted, ever so tenderly, that Smiff wasn't exactly impressive thus far (recall that Brian Baldinger dared to mention that Smiff appeared way out of shape, trailing far behind the other QBs in wind sprints), it is rather an amazing, and quite convenient, little blurb for the DWFs.

Since the same msm tells me that Oswald killed JFK, and that 19 crazed Arabs pulled off 911 with box cutters and plastic knives, among other absurdities, I am skeptical over their glowing reports of these always "dynamic," perpetually "cannon armed" black QBs.

It looked like maybe there wouldn't be any more magical affletes starting at QB this year. Guess that's changed now. Expect two more, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if both were "magical." The question is when all of this will finally reach the tipping point with even the drunkest of white fans.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This story is being reported in a way that makes Kolb look as weak as possible. But let's face it, the Bills and Jets drafted Manuel and Smith to be starters, the only question is if it will be during their rookie seasons or not. I like Kolb but between injuries and starting for the team that seems to pride itself on having a horrible, black-dominated o-line every year (Arizona), he's all but been permanently fitted into the niche of backup for the rest of his NFL career. And Sanchez is clearly not starter material.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Right now it looks like we will have 6 black starting quarterbacks. If Smith and Manuel get the jobs it could be up to 8. That would have to be an all time high.

Right now it looks like we will have 6 black starting quarterbacks. If Smith and Manuel get the jobs it could be up to 8. That would have to be an all time high.

I don't think it's even an "if" on Geno. Sanchez is a white-Hispanic now, like George Zimmerman. He wasn't until a wrist-flicking, hip-swiveling, burst-capable, upside-possessing, room-brightening-smile-having, competitor came along. Actually, I think both Smith and Manuel will start. Seems like about 10 years ago there was 8 or more to start the season, but I could be confusing number with hype.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The news just gets worse and worse on the black quarterback front. Losing more and more interest in following the NFL year after year.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I don't think it's even an "if" on Geno. Sanchez is a white-Hispanic now, like George Zimmerman. He wasn't until a wrist-flicking, hip-swiveling, burst-capable, upside-possessing, room-brightening-smile-having, competitor came along. Actually, I think both Smith and Manuel will start. Seems like about 10 years ago there was 8 or more to start the season, but I could be confusing number with hype.

I was thinking the exact same thing about Sanchez. I didn't really care to cheer for him the last few years with Ryan and the media trying to paint him as the "hispanic" superstar of the NFL. Now I'm cheering for him this year to beat out Geno and keep him on the bench. Like you eluded too, DWFs considered Sanchez hispanic until this season. Now, Sanchez is just another white guy to the DWFs who want to see him benched.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I dont think Smith and Manuel will be anything better than average in the NFL - Jason Campbell/Aaron Brooks are their ceilings.

Wilson I think will also prove to be an avg QB. The spread option should be contained more successfully this season. Griffin is going to more than likely get injured again and Newton will continue his uneven play.

Looking towards the future get ready for the Teddy Blackwater, Tajh Boyd, Stepen Morris hype this season. They are all going to be hyped up while guys like David Fales, Aaron Murray, Bryn Renner, Derek Carr and Manziel are ripped apart by the dwfs and "experts". One can only hope this is a little blip in the radar as after this season the only non-white QBs getting much hype will be Mariota and Hundley.

Our biggest hope is that the spread option becomes very well contained and the spread attack remains a spread it out concept with receivers making plays in space like the Broncos and Patriots do - leaving their QBs upright and not exposed to taking too many hits.

dwid

Hall of Famer

2005 - byron leftwich, Michael Vick, Aaaron Brooks, Donovan McNabb, Steve McNair, Daunte Culpepper (who started about half the games). 2006 Brooks went to Oakland. I think Garrard replaced Leftwich. Jason Campbell and Vince Young joined the league and McNair went to Baltimore. The Dolphins took Culpepper over Brees and he flopped, so going into 2006 they had 8. Seneca Wallace had some starting time and Tavaris Jackson was drafted to be the starter but injuries only gave him a few games in 2006. So closer to 10 that year. Right now we are at 25 percent if you devide 8/32.

Then Vick got arrested, Culpepper was done as well as Brooks (even though they were both in their early 30's) leaving mediocre guys like Campbell and Garrard.

Smith and Manuel don't look like anything special. RGKnee isn't going to have the benefit of the read option as much, and they had the most play action in the league, a good deal of play action coming off of the read option which left receivers with 5 yards of seperation in single coverage. Even the media is talking about a sophomore slump for Russel Wilson, but he and Kaepernick basically just have to be game managers. There is Vick who had one good year after getting out of prison. Freeman is in a make or break year, and rumors of Newton being in a similar situation, although he ll have a few more years to live up to his "upside", all the people involved with getting him will be fired. When you look at the list of the past black quarterbacks that were hyped up, it truly looks pathetic, Campbell, Leftwich, Garrard, Brooks, Tavaris Jackson. The best they can put out is Culpepper, McNair and McNabb? I guess if they throw as many as possible into the league then one might almost win the Superbowl, or in the case of McNnaBB, get there and choke from the start. no black quarterback has ever led his team to the Superbowl and won it. Doug Williams was a starter for the Bucs in the 70's and only played in the playoffs the year he won in the late 80's. He didn't get them there, and if you look at his stats for the first two games, its obvious he didn't help win those two games, but he did have a great game in the Superbowl, thats about it, I don't know how much talent was playing , it was a strike year.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Eagles dynamic is very interesting with Vick. Like others have hinted at Cooper's stint in Philly may be totally tied to whether or not Vick becomes the starting QB. Vick is older now, has proven to be a failure to all the jock-sniffing journalists and dwfs - he is consistently inconsistent. If he wins the job I think Cooper is safe in Philly, if not I think Cooper gets cut. It is a real catch-22. If Vick does win I think that Foles gets traded (which may be a good thing depending on what team he goes to). That leaves Vick as basically keeping the seat warm for Barkley and at some point when Vick commits one mistake to many for Kelly to pull the plug.

Also, I forgot to add AJ McCarron to my list of white QBs who will be raked through the coals and have his draft stock targeted as well. McCarron has the ability to be a Tom Brady/Peyton Manning caliber QB - He has the size, arm strength, command of the field, accuracy and smarts to be a very good QB at the next level.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I dug up this old thread from the 2005 season that Dwid wrote about above. Most black QBs have a way of crashing quickly even when they start off well. Warren Moon remains the only black QB to have had a long career. Even McNabb and McNair, arguably the two best since Moon, lost it prematurely compared to the longevity of top White quarterbacks.

I'm not overly concerned about the number going up to 8 this year, at least not yet.

http://www.castefootball.us/forums/showthread.php/2151-Black-QB-s-dropping-like-flies

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It looks as the black quarterback situation is at epic levels. Manuel is almost guaranteed to be the starter come Week 1. The same goes for Geno Smiff. That would bring the total starting black qb's to 8 this year alone. Next year Boyd and Bridgewater are the two highest ranked qb's.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I think Manuel and Smiff both fall flat on their faces. In other black quarterback news the Packers signed Radio.

Truthteller

Mentor
It looks as the black quarterback situation is at epic levels. Manuel is almost guaranteed to be the starter come Week 1. The same goes for Geno Smiff. That would bring the total starting black qb's to 8 this year alone. Next year Boyd and Bridgewater are the two highest ranked qb's.

Boyd is rated that high by who, WA33? Is it anyone that matters, or is it being reported by a bunch of 16 year old white losers/DWF's with draft websites or the annoying little girls over at ESPN?

I remember reading Boyd wanted to absolutely leave early for the NFL after his junior year. He even informed little caste whore Dabo Sweeney (aka Dummy Weenie) he was out. I believe Boyd's father even broke the hearts of the DWF's (for a few weeks) by saying his son was leaving....He didn't leave. He only decided to stay put, because he got like a 6th or 7th round draft grade (or whatever) from the scouts that run the NFL Combine.

By the same token, I think the white QB's from Alabama and Georgia got much higher grades, but stayed in school because they hope to be first round picks.

I suppose it's possible Boyd could go from a late-rounder to a "franchise guy" in less than a year....but will it happen?

As far as Bridgewater, I've never seen him play.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Boyd is rated that high by who, WA33? Is it anyone that matters, or is it being reported by a bunch of 16 year old white losers/DWF's with draft websites or the annoying little girls over at ESPN?

I remember reading Boyd wanted to absolutely leave early for the NFL after his junior year. He even informed little caste whore Dabo Sweeney (aka Dummy Weenie) he was out. I believe Boyd's father even broke the hearts of the DWF's (for a few weeks) by saying his son was leaving....He didn't leave. He only decided to stay put, because he got like a 6th or 7th round draft grade (or whatever) from the scouts that run the NFL Combine.

By the same token, I think the white QB's from Alabama and Georgia got much higher grades, but stayed in school because they hope to be first round picks.

I suppose it's possible Boyd could go from a late-rounder to a "franchise guy" in less than a year....but will it happen?

As far as Bridgewater, I've never seen him play.

CBS sports and multiple other sites have Bridgewater, Boyd, and Morris as 1-2-3 in that order.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
CBS sports and multiple other sites have Bridgewater, Boyd, and Morris as 1-2-3 in that order.

That is pretty pathetic. Morris has become a new favorite of the caste media. Bryn Renner is better than he is, hopefully Renner will gain traction with his play during the season. I really hope Fales, Murray, Renner, McCarron and presumbaly Manziel all get drafted early ext year.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I think Manuel and Smiff both fall flat on their faces. In other black quarterback news the Packers signed Radio.
I saw this signing too. I know in the past the drama and mental instability of Radio has caused him to be dropped by the Titans, Cheesesteaks and Bills. I wonder if the the Green Bay fishbowl will be too much for Radio too. Also from what I read the beat writer was suggesting that Radio might not be able to be ready by week 1 and a roster spot for him isn't a lock.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I dont think Smith and Manuel will be anything better than average in the NFL - Jason Campbell/Aaron Brooks are their ceilings.

Wilson I think will also prove to be an avg QB. The spread option should be contained more successfully this season. Griffin is going to more than likely get injured again and Newton will continue his uneven play.

Looking towards the future get ready for the Teddy Blackwater, Tajh Boyd, Stepen Morris hype this season. They are all going to be hyped up while guys like David Fales, Aaron Murray, Bryn Renner, Derek Carr and Manziel are ripped apart by the dwfs and "experts". One can only hope this is a little blip in the radar as after this season the only non-white QBs getting much hype will be Mariota and Hundley.

Our biggest hope is that the spread option becomes very well contained and the spread attack remains a spread it out concept with receivers making plays in space like the Broncos and Patriots do - leaving their QBs upright and not exposed to taking too many hits.
Yes I agree on the assement of Smith and Manuel. The wait for another SB for the Jets or the first for the Bills could be on hold for another 5 years with both prospects. Neither dominated in college, that is usually a sign that you won't at the pro level either.

Truthteller

Mentor

Not doubting what you've seen from these "draft sites", but I recall reading NFL scouts pretty much told him to stay in school, because he wasn't a great prospect. Just looked up the article...Took a while to find it, but it's a "glowing" piece from a guy named Andy Staples, who has a "Anglo" name, but seems to be very Jewish looking and appears to be very pro black athlete (another Jewish trait):

Clemson's most important target this offseason made his decision almost a month before National Signing Day. "That's definitely the best recruit we got," Tigers offensive coordinator Chad Morris said. "Oh my gosh. It's huge."

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney isn't so sure he did such a masterful job recruiting quarterback Tajh Boyd back for his senior season. Swinney believes the NFL's draft advisory board did most of the work for him. "Had he gotten a higher grade, he probably would have gone," Swinney said. "But he got a mid-round grade." Swinney appreciates the result, but he doesn't appreciate the grade. Having watched Boyd since 2009, Swinney can't understand how the advisory board misjudged the Hampton, Va., native so badly. "When I saw his grade, I went 'Wow.' I really thought he'd get at least a second-round grade," Swinney said. "He's special. Tajh is special. He can spin it as well as anybody I've been around."

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/college-football/news/20130320/tajh-boyd-clemson/#ixzz2bFet6Cgz

So, is Boyd really a top prospect in the eyes of the NFL, or is he merely just a creation of the Caste-clowns in the media (ESPN, CBS, ect.) and little 16 to 21 year old pukes that do mock drafts on various websites?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Not doubting what you've seen from these "draft sites", but I recall reading NFL scouts pretty much told him to stay in school, because he wasn't a great prospect. Just looked up the article...Took a while to find it, but it's a "glowing" piece from a guy named Andy Staples, who has a "Anglo" name, but seems to be very Jewish looking and appears to be very pro black athlete (another Jewish trait):

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/college-football/news/20130320/tajh-boyd-clemson/#ixzz2bFet6Cgz

So, is Boyd really a top prospect in the eyes of the NFL, or is he merely just a creation of the Caste-clowns in the media (ESPN, CBS, ect.) and little 16 to 21 year old pukes that do mock drafts on various websites?

Dabo Sweeney is a ****ing caste whore - i cannot stand that sissified prick. Boyd will more than likely carry the same grade this year, one of his WRs left for the draft. I can't see him getting much better. Hopefully he suffers the same fate as Geno Smiff.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
That caste *** todd mcgay released his top 10 QBs for next years draft and 7 out of 10 are black (except mariota). I know his ratings suck and are usually wrong but to have that number of blacks is troubling. Looks like they are trying to get the white QB to go the way of the dodo bird. The only whites ranked are McCarron at 4, Maniel at 8 and Murray at 10.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Looks like they are trying to get the white QB to go the way of the dodo bird.

Damn right they are. The football establishment is aggressively working to completely eliminate whites from the sport altogether.

Tannehill17

Mentor
I really hope this spread offense crap gets figured out by opposing coaches and defenses and these black quarterbacks crash and burn. The NFL is becoming more unwatchable by the minute. Good thing hockey season is only less than 2 months away. Here in Miami we have a beat writer for the Dolphins named Omar Kelly, who is one of the most vicious, anti-white racists out there. He never has anything good to say about our young QB Ryan Tannehill. Its so obvious he wants the Fins to draft a black QB. Hell, he was anointing David Garrard as the second coming when he signed here, despite getting cut before the season started.

PHillisFan

Master
Here in Miami we have a beat writer for the Dolphins named Omar Kelly, who is one of the most vicious, anti-white racists out there. He never has anything good to say about our young QB Ryan Tannehill. Its so obvious he wants the Fins to draft a black QB. Hell, he was anointing David Garrard as the second coming when he signed here, despite getting cut before the season started.

I wouldn't even be reading anything written by a brotha. Tannehill is going to have a great season. He's going to be the greatest they've had since Marino. My team, the Dolphins counterpart in the East, drafted a black quarterback who I hope and wish nothing but failure for.

The hysteria surrounding QuarterbLacks (to me), is the greatest evidence & exhibit A, of a modern sports caste.
White QBs continue to win Super Bowl after Super Bowl, but this time-tested formula is being discarded by almost every front office. It's an obvious social engineering, but without the obvious title, like 'The Rooney Rule'. So what's happening is being lost on the DWF herd.
If there isn't an outspoken critic (SOMEWHERE in the sports media) of the black quarterback Rooney Rule, fans will be looking at the NBA on grass within a generation,

even tho' White quarterbacks have proven themselves in a racially mixed meritocracy. I understand ppl saying Blacks weren't given a fair chance at QB before the early 80s.. but we're 30 years in with only one Super Bowl winning Black QB. /c'mon/

Gameover

Long before I started reading this website, I started to notice certain trends pertaining to the African American QB:

1. Almost all of them were run first QBs. The only one I've ever seen who wasn't was Bryon Leftwich, and the reason he wasn't a running QB was simply because he wasn't very fast, not because he was by design a pocket passer.

2. Many of them had cannons for arms.

3. None of them, even the best ones, had the accuracy of their white counterparts. Mcnabb has been mentioned as being a good QB, and he was(definitely not HOF material though, as has been shoved down our throats by the media), but he was wildly inaccurate. He would routinely skip passes in the dirt, even during his prime, this was especially true during the later stages of his career.

4. They routinely score poorly on the wonderlic test. I've never seen a black QB score in the high 30's or low 40's on the wonderlic for as long as they've been giving the test out. Have you?

These trends that I've noticed are considered "taboo", yet almost all of the black QBs I see/saw in college and at the pro level fit this description to a tee. Why is that? More importantly, this is never discussed anywhere, whether it be football forums, TV, newspapers, etc. I know that I'm not the only guy in the world who has noticed that black QBs are almost always scramblers, yet it's never mentioned, and whenever you bring it up, you get labeled a "racist". I've long sought an explanation to why black QBs are this way. I don't know if it's genetics, environment, or what? However, one thing I do know is that there has never been a black QB as good as a Brady or a Manning, and I doubt there ever will be based on the reasons I listed above.