Another ESPN jerk

Tom Iron

Mentor
whiteathlete33,

I think I've got to disagree with you on this one. I'd give the prize to the Chinese for being the biggest racists in the world. In their eyes, if you're not Chinese, you might as well kill yourself. Everybody else on the planet but them are considered barbarians by the Chinese.

I think we could give the blue ribbon to the blacks as being the dumbest in the world though (just so they get an award also, you know how they are about prizes).

Tom Iron...

darthvader

Guru
First we have to accept racism as a positive and not a negative. The biggest problem is that racism is considered a negative thing. To me racism is something to be embraced. If promoting the advancement and interests of our race above of all else and wanting to crush anything or anybody that causes our decline makes me a racist then I am very very racist. I AM PROUD OF IT. Unfortunately many whites do not feel that way or do but just lack a pair of balls. However I like to consider myself more of a white separatist than a racist. I just want white people living and coexisting together as a tribe without having to share our land with anybody who doesn't look like me. This is who I want as neighbors not somebody the government forces me or any other white to accept.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Then why is your name darthvader? You seem to be on the "dark" side.
smiley36.gif
Barack O is saying "join me" "together we can rule the galaxy"..I mean America!
smiley36.gif
Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Mike Hill is an obnoxious prick. On Sportscenter, he made "fun" of short man Vern Troyer.

He tried to be funny and said - I'm paraphrasing - "The field goal is short like Vern Troyer."

What a poor attempt at being funny. NEWSFLASH Mike: There's no shortage of black midgets; make fun of one of them.

What has Vern ever done to you? Prick.
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif

Watch how he operates towards his co-workers (not that I like his ESPN brethren). Just Vile and shady.

darthvader

Guru
Tough J riggins

I am on the dark side and I don't mean that in a funny way. I choose the name Darth vader because I gave in to my anger and I love it. You see I was once part of the sheeple. Translation I was stupid. But when you spent most of your life here in Jew York city you realize two things. One races are certainly different and religion is no match for mother nature. Also half (more than half) of the population are useless pieces of sh*ts to put it frankly. I spent most of my youth believing all that equality bullsh*t and that we should all live together as one. I could kill myself whenever I look back. So like Darth vader I believe in crushing anything that causes the decline of the white race. But unlike Darth vader I do not wish for white people to dominate other races or the world. I just white people to have their own separate state or states where they can advance.&nbs p;

darthvader said:
Tough J riggins

I am on the dark side and I don't mean that in a funny way. I choose the name Darth vader because I gave in to my anger and I love it. You see I was once part of the sheeple. Translation I was stupid. But when you spent most of your life here in Jew York city you realize two things. One races are certainly different and religion is no match for mother nature. Also half (more than half) of the population are useless pieces of sh*ts to put it frankly. I spent most of my youth believing all that equality bullsh*t and that we should all live together as one. I could kill myself whenever I look back. So like Darth vader I believe in crushing anything that causes the decline of the white race. But unlike Darth vader I do not wish for white people to dominate other races or the world. I just white people to have their own separate state or states where they can advance. &nbs p;  

Mr. Vader, I sympathize with you completely. I grew up right across the river from you (Jersey) in a multicultural hellhole. If you thought NYC was bad, come on over to the Jersey City area where I live.

The only difference between you an I is that I never was a "sheep". Even in my earliest years, I was always aware of what was going on around me...and I didn't like it. My youth consisted of attending public schools that were predominantly hispanic, getting into fights with my non-White classmates over racial incidents and seeing and hearing the spanish language every freaking where I went.
smiley7.gif
Needless to say, my childhood was "eventful" to say the least.

Messrs. Darth Vader and Ground Fighter, I too am a product of a NY metro-area/NJ childhood. My experiences may be somewhat different because I had the fortune of growing up in two White neighborhoods: Glendale (Queens), NY and any Bergen County, NJ, town of your choice. But--even though I was young I knew the differences. I didn't even have to learn it in school. When I was in college a decade ago, I knew then that I didn't buy into the Leftist claptrap the professors were shoving down my throat. I felt good to let them know they were being hit with an opposing viewpoint.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Skip Bayless said of Texas Tech and their receivers/offense -- "They have 4 bonafide receivers including Eric Morris the elf. He's Wes Welker!"

With "compliments" like that, who needs compliments? Of course, I'm talking about the "elf" comment. Skip is not exactly a giant. He also looks sickly skinny.

Tom Iron

Mentor
deadlift,

There was a guy named Don Maynard who was skinny and didn't look too healthy. The only thing was nobody could run with him and when the ball was thrown to him, he almost always caught it. Played for a Texas School too. After his career was over in the NFL, it was thought that he'd been a pretty fair receiver. So much so that he made the HOF.

Tom Iron...

Europe

Mentor
Espn radio ,in my area, had the hosts talking about Dick Butkus and onehost said he would be a situational player in today's game. Another guy said that he could run anybody down from behind and he was a great player. You can guess what the other guy said. He said that Butkus was only chasing white RB's back then.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
"Skip Bayless said of Texas Tech and their receivers/offense -- "They have 4 bonafide receivers including Eric Morris the elf. He's Wes Welker!""

Bayless might be the biggest sissy-boy ESPN has ever employed, which is REALLY telling. He's a weak, small, elderly little girl who has no business speaking negatively of anyone, white or black or asian or hispanic.

Much like 100% of ESPN's employees, Skippy boy has no business sniffing jocks, let alone discussing sports in a serious manner.

The most f*cked up part is, Bayless "thought" he was giving Morris a compliment by saying this. In his warped, underdeveloped brain, he was thinking something to this effect: "Duh...they're both white WRs who went to Texas Tech...duh, it's perfect!"

At least the fake-tanned little reptile held back his urges to refer to Morris as the always popular "overachiever."

Just take a look at this mini-prick...
skip_bayless_projectile_vomit.jpg

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I've hated this jerk since the first time I saw this moron on TV. When I think of ESPN, I immediately picture a wimpy self-loathing white like Bayless or a marble mouthed, incoherent, former-athlete black. ESPN gets worse every year and I try to watch it as little as possible after being "hooked" for years.

This comment may be a bit inappropriate but I can't help but notice that Skip looks like he's about to go down on a guy in that picture. Probably not too far from the truth.
smiley36.gif

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Watching ESPN for football analysis is like talking to nerds in order to get advice on how to get all the foxy ladies.

Or asking a homeless man for stock tips.

Or complaining to the Waffen SS about a hate crime.

Or watching the "news" on TV to get your news.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
That picture is his favorite "pose"...servicing the caste gods!!!
smiley36.gif

P-NutLane

Guru
He weres a tutu under the desk, with a thong on under the tutu. During commercial breaks he looks in a little pink mirror and fixes his eyebrows. At night he prays, in the name of Ali, Jordan, and Jackie Robinson

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
"He weres a tutu under the desk, with a thong on under the tutu. During commercial breaks he looks in a little pink mirror and fixes his eyebrows. At night he prays, in the name of Ali, Jordan, and Jackie Robinson"

Hahahaha, yeah, I've been studying Bayless for a long time now....judging by the insane things he says on-air, I can only imagine what he's holding back.

Shockingly, after much research on my part, Bayless IS NOT jewish. Just another wimpy, PC white media girly.

DWFan

Mentor
LOL don't want to impugn the integrity of your posts, but I had to check him out on Wikipedia to make sure he really wasn't a tribesman (it says he attends a Methodist church). I just always assumed with that guy.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Ok, normally I don't report the trash and racism I see on ESPN daily, but these two idiots, Stephen A Smith and Skip Brainless were so bad I had to. They had my two least favorite caste whores on ESPN 1st Take this morning.

Ok, I was watching ESPN 1st Take this morning, and they devoted a good 5-10 minutes of their discussion talking about Matt Jones getting jailed. They never do this for all the black convicts and whiners in the NFL today. They called Jones " a huge embarrasement to the team and the NFL." What about all the blacks that get jailed for this stuff? Why aren't they embarrasements.
smiley7.gif

But that wasn't enough, they had a topic about Tyler Hansbrough. Smiff said he was a "good" player, but not great. Smith said Hansbrough has no "athleticism or skillset"
smiley7.gif
to make it in the NBA, who are according to Smith, " the best in the world." Smith then named off a list of moslty white players who were good in college, but didn't pan out in the NBA.He also said a team that needs rebounding help only, would consider him, and a team that needs a productive player shouldn't even look at him.
smiley11.gif
That is blatent racism. In addition to agreeing with Smiff, Skippy took it farther, and said Hansbrough is a huge "overachiever" who is "underachieving."
smiley7.gif
WTF!?!
smiley7.gif
Hansbrough is about to lead his team in points and rebounds for the 4th year in a row. Apparantly these two caste whores don't watch any college Bball. How is Hansbrough "underachieving?"

Racist clown Stephen A. Smiff is now tied with Skip Brainless and girly-man Mike Golic for the worst talking heads on ESPN.

Jack Lambert said:
Ok, normally I don't report the trash and racism I see on ESPN daily, but these two idiots, Stephen A Smith and Skip Brainless were so bad I had to. They had my two least favorite caste whores on ESPN 1st Take this morning.

Ok, I was watching ESPN 1st Take this morning, and they devoted a good 5-10 minutes of their discussion talking about Matt Jones getting jailed. They never do this for all the black convicts and whiners in the NFL today. They called Jones " a huge embarrasement to the team and the NFL." What about all the blacks that get jailed for this stuff? Why aren't they embarrasements.
smiley7.gif

But that wasn't enough, they had a topic about Tyler Hansbrough. Smiff said he was a "good" player, but not great. Smith said Hansbrough has no "athleticism or skillset"
smiley7.gif
to make it in the NBA, who are according to Smith, " the best in the world." Smith then named off a list of moslty white players who were good in college, but didn't pan out in the NBA.He also said a team that needs rebounding help only, would consider him, and a team that needs a productive player shouldn't even look at him.
smiley11.gif
That is blatent racism. In addition to agreeing with Smiff, Skippy took it farther, and said Hansbrough is a huge "overachiever" who is "underachieving."
smiley7.gif
WTF!?!
smiley7.gif
Hansbrough is about to lead his team in points and rebounds for the 4th year in a row. Apparantly these two caste whores don't watch any college Bball. How is Hansbrough "underachieving?"

Racist clown Stephen A. Smiff is now tied with Skip Brainless and girly-man Mike Golic for the worst talking heads on ESPN.
Wow, that's all pretty bad. How many guys have you seen do a 360 dunk IN A GAME! I've only seen one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0jQ8g0W7e0&feature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0jQ8g0W7e0&feature=relatedEdited by: Fightingtowin

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The way media clowns and DWFs jump all over Matt Jones is revolting. All he did was have a few beers during a round of golf but they act as if he's as bad as any of the hard-core criminals in the NFL. The hatred many Whites have for their own kindseems almostdemonic.

LabMan

Mentor
Demonic is a good word ,it is nothing short of that,I will never understand how so many Whites wish for their own disposession,leading to racial destruction,most of the answer is television,and all other arms of the media,and it is not just the young,T.V. has been around for many years,hence,so many brainwashed older Americans.

Europe

Mentor
The NBA is a joke. It's too bad white people are forced to spend their money watching black bb players or nothing at all. That's a free country?