2024 Outdoor season

mastermulti

Master
she is wearing a ton of makeup...most likely not so attractive without the face make up.
as my old mum used to say "she's a bit chocolate boxy". I'm with you (maybe our age mate) - I like them to look real - like just after washing their face in the morning. If people are too concerned about how they look I always wonder how much is inside them to admire

greyghost

Mentor
Have to say verherstreaten is a young Belgian to watch ..had a 10.06 at the resisprint in Switzerland ..
Still young ....and has been consistent thereafter ...so definitely a guy I would expect to see go 9,9s in the next year .....also the belgians. Have a quality pale 4 by 100 meter quartet that will surprise many ....
Definitely a place in the finals ...Charlie Dobson to push the 44 second flat mark and make a final ....and alexander doom to do the same ...think about this none of the 3 athletes I have mentioned a fully professional ...nuts ! ......I also feel tortu will perform a higher level than at the euro champs ...as he switched off in the final ....
Nothing like having to put real effort in ....and of course the polish women in the 100 and 400 both individual and relays .....and the polish men in the 400 relay .....
And put a bet on the Swede henrik Larson in the 100 m ...he has the ability to definitely make a semi final and pending draws a final ...

white lightning

Hall of Famer
On July 8th Russian Sprinter Kristina Makarenko ran a 11.01 +1.6 for a new personal best time! So close to a sub 11. I'm
so happy for her as she has been the best Russian Female Sprinter for a long time now!

proxy-image

athletistic.com

Last edited:

sprintstar

Master
oh but she is a big bad Russian...she must be using PEDS? Right? WRONG!!! Screw the authorities who continue to ban Russian athletes over allegations from 30 years ago and todays NWO controlled world allowing countries like Jamaica, USA, Kenya, Nigeria, Bahrain, Ethiopia etc etc ....

Here's hoping she can finally go sub 11!!!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Russian Championships is this weekend. Hoping to see some hot performances on the track from Konstantin Krylov and
Kristina Makarenko among others.

Later in August we have the World Under 20 Championships. I'm really pumped for that one as the young talent keeps rising up!

sprintstar

Master
stupid race for Duplantis. I know he does alot of sprints for his PV training but to subject yourself to a flat out 100m race one on one is crazy. If he hurts himself he'll very much regret it.

freedom1

Mentor
Mondo was a pretty good sprinter in high school and has aspirations of being on the Swedish relay team.

freedom1

Mentor
Thanx for the link Lightning. All the countries are on there. Scrolling through, it makes me sad that so many of the French, German and English athletes are Africans.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Femke Bol set a New Diamond League Meet Record today in Lausanne, Switzerland. She ran a blazing time of 52.25! :aplastao:

NWsoccerfan

Mentor
Am I correct in that Henirk Larsson ran the fastest 100 meter time this year by a white man in 10.08? If so, this is the slowest year for whites since 2008, which was a year that Craig Pickering ran the fastest time in 10.15 (I did a quick check on worldathletics.org so I may have overlooked something). Being as this was an olympic year, this is a massive let down. Our guys did terrible this year in the short sprints. Hopefully someone can have a late season rally.

freedom1

Mentor
Femke Bol ran a nice 52.13 and Warholm 46.95 to win their hurdles events in China today. The 400 meter hurdles is an event our people have a good aptitude for.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The World Under 20 Championships started. Not sure why but Marek Zakrzewski didn't run in the 100 meters heats. He was one of the favorites. My guess is that they are saving his energy to try and win a world under 20 200 Meters Title Outright. It's still a long shot but
I would think he should break his 20.50 personal best time from a few months ago at minimum.

Sebastian Sultana made the semfinals for Australia. We also saw H. Iliev, A. Dambraukas and N. Karamanolov make the semi finals too!

mastermulti

Master
Seb Sultana isn't able to run his best though atm. He was pulled from our relay team after getting a hamstring strain in training while in Paris. Shame, but a learning experience to make him even hungrier.
His relay replacement is a metre or two slower they they still ran an Australian record of 38.12.
I bet that hurt Sebastian ...... with him fit it could have pressured the 38 mark

Last edited:

freedom1

Mentor
Looking at the PBs of the young Asians at the Junior games in Lima is revealing. For some reason they are progressing and the Caucasians are not. I think this new world order attack on whites is a bigger part of the picture than I had thought.

Logos5

Guru
Looking at the PBs of the young Asians at the Junior games in Lima is revealing. For some reason they are progressing and the Caucasians are not. I think this new world order attack on whites is a bigger part of the picture than I had thought.
Asians are homogenous and they don't get attacked from inside their own country plus they have racial pride and want to be at the top, so they train and help those with talent

If only we had a system like that in the West