2024 Outdoor season

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Great Video freedom. I must say that Joel Masters shut it down with between 5 to 10 meters to go or he would have went faster. He
did have a great wind at his back but it was legal. Too close to call for the final but I will stay slightly lean Kemminer.

I know these guys are very young but Jakob Kemminer looks like a next level sprinter. He is so tall and powerfully built. I love tall guys
that can run. Germany has a gem of a sprinter so far. Joel Masters has me equally excited as he is just so raw. Took up athletics just
recently and yet he has dominated kids all over Europe both indoors and outdoors. Gonna be a epic 100 meters final.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Matthew Boling will be running the 400 meters tommorow. Again he can't make up his mind. This season and the last 3 or 4 years
have been such a let down. I hope in 2025 he wakes up and learns how to run the 100 and 200 meters again. GIVE UP THE 400!

Texas Flash

Matthew Boling will be running the 400 meters tommorow. Again he can't make up his mind. This season and the last 3 or 4 years
have been such a let down. I hope in 2025 he wakes up and learns how to run the 100 and 200 meters again. GIVE UP THE 400!
I do agree with you that all the going back and forth between events without much of an apparent game plan looks haphazard and potentially destructive.

The only possible defense I can see is: The goal of making the Olympics is out the window, and you've done all the hard training, so what do you do with the rest of the season?? Some athletes would close up shop and just start refocusing on next year. Unless there is injury involved I think this is a bad strategy. I would always recommend taking advantage of all the core work done and at least go try and run some fast times and set PRs if possible. MOMENTUM is everything. Its easy to lose focus on the fact that athletics really is 90% mental. In the athlete's mind if you have a disappointing season because you didnt perform well when it mattered most, but at the very end of the season you come back with some PRs then all of sudden it doesnt feel like a waste and instead everything feels exciting again. It becomes the bedrock for turning things around in the next year. Where is Boling's best chance of getting a PR(s) and building momentum?? I have no idea, but I think they should try to get it wherever they can. He needs a victory of some sort to take into next year's training - my very strong opinion.

As for next season, based on where everything is right now, I agree he should abandon the 400m except as an early-season training event. Focus should be the 100 and 200m.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

maxres.jpg

European U18 best! Frlickova speeds to 12.86 100m hurdles heat in Banska Bystrica​

mastermulti

Master
amongst all the big guns getting ready to run all over Europe I see Christophe Lemaitre ran a season best to win a race in Germany o'night. 10.66 - I'm always happy to see he's running and would love to see him getting down around 10.3's

white lightning

Hall of Famer
At the end of the day we had 2 out of the 3 medalists in both the mens & womens 100 meters finals. The times were way slower than
most of us expected but being crowned the fastest sprinter in Europe is still a great acoomplishment.

freedom1

Mentor
Charles Dobson got another PB today coming in 4th at the London Diamond League 400 meters in 44.23

freedom1

Mentor
On the women's side in London for 400 meters:

16JAM
jam.png
PRYCE Nickisha
WLMRNRPB
25POL
pol.png
KACZMAREK Natalia
NRPB
33NED
ned.png
KLAVER Lieke
PB

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Louie Hinchliffe ran yet another sub 10 today to finish 4th in the Diamond League in London. He ran a 9.97 -0.3 wind.

No one on this board or any board can tell me that Boling couldn't do the same or better with the right coach? Carl Lewis
was not only one of the All Time Greats but has also shown to be a very good coach in the sprints!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
In the Mens 200 Meters Finals at the 2024 European Under 18 Championships we saw a Clean Sweep in the 200 Meters Finals.

Italian Sprinter Diego Nappi won the gold medal in a time of 20.81. Ivano Bevanda of Norway took the silver medal. Irish Sprinter
joe Burke took the bronze medal. Nice to see Ireland do better in this championships than usual.

In the 200 Meters Finals we saw 7 of the 8 finalists that were white and it was the fastest 200 meters all around ever in an Under 18 European
Championships Final. Pretty Amazing to see.

NWsoccerfan

Mentor
Louie Hinchliffe ran yet another sub 10 today to finish 4th in the Diamond League in London. He ran a 9.97 -0.3 wind.

No one on this board or any board can tell me that Boling couldn't do the same or better with the right coach? Carl Lewis
was not only one of the All Time Greats but has also shown to be a very good coach in the sprints!
Sub 10s are so rare and to do it into a headwind means Hinchcliffe is a really strong runner. Boling could absolutely do the same thing. It's a shame he doesn't head over and train with Lewis. I always said back in the day if Lemaitre had went down to Jamaica and trained with and raced against Bolt, Powell and Blake on a regular basis he could have gotten another 2 tenths of a second off his time!

freedom1

Mentor
The dates of the Olympics track events are Thurs August 1 to Sunday August 11. I honestly will be glad when it's over with as the media here in the US uses it as a way to glorify blacks in a very sickening and cringey manner. Oh, the pain!! It'll be like watching a Kamala Harris speech.

But there are bright spots. In the men's long jump we could see something great. Femke Bol will push Sydney McLaughlin to the limit. If Sydney makes one tiny mistake, Femke will beat her. Maybe Browning has gotten his health together and will come alive. It would be really cool if some of the Asian athletes could surprise people. You never know. I have to think positive.

NWsoccerfan

Mentor
I don’t plan on watching any of the olympics but I’ll pop in here to get some updates on track and field events or the boxing. You can’t avoid to some degree though as the leftist dominated internet is going to flash articles all over about it.

sprintstar

Master
gotta say that after watching the majority of the U18 Euros I was impressed with the amount of dominant hi level athletes...male and female. Just goes to show that each country has easily enough white talent that they don't need to cross breed or import negros.. Could not stand to see blacks competing for Israel and Cypress.
As usual these days France, Norway, Denmark, Germany have far too many negros...even Latvia had a few, although they looked half...

The female Norwegian Pole Vaulter was absolutely gorgeous...

SneakyQuick

Mentor
gotta say that after watching the majority of the U18 Euros I was impressed with the amount of dominant hi level athletes...male and female. Just goes to show that each country has easily enough white talent that they don't need to cross breed or import negros.. Could not stand to see blacks competing for Israel and Cypress.
As usual these days France, Norway, Denmark, Germany have far too many negros...even Latvia had a few, although they looked half...

The female Norwegian Pole Vaulter was absolutely gorgeous...
Israel with blacks! Oy vey!!!!