2024 Outdoor season

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Who are the globalist brainwashers?

There are many groups but mainly 4 of them in my honest opinion. One has been discussed countless times and you already mentioned them. We need to get back on topic but the Kal**** Plan has been the worst enemy or our people other than the World Wars.

I'm hopeful more for our females than our males at the moment. I'm am however an eternal optomist so we must continue to support our
men and women in all sports. Track/Athletics has just always been my favorite sport. The orignal & purest form of sport in the world!

mastermulti

Master
well, the Warholm/Duplantis 100m was a great race. Lots of celebrity athletes there to watch and give an opinion. Dina Asher-Smith said to Colin Jackson (compere) something like "c'mon let's get it happening.. the guys are cold out there"
Mondo 10.37. Karsten 10.47, both great PBs on a cold evening with NIL wind assistance. Mondo as expected got the jump but their speeds were evenly matched. Great fun event actually to bring more interest to T&F.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
well, the Warholm/Duplantis 100m was a great race. Lots of celebrity athletes there to watch and give an opinion. Dina Asher-Smith said to Colin Jackson (compere) something like "c'mon let's get it happening.. the guys are cold out there"
Mondo 10.37. Karsten 10.47, both great PBs on a cold evening with NIL wind assistance. Mondo as expected got the jump but their speeds were evenly matched. Great fun event actually to bring more interest to T&F.

RESULTS MEN

100m Men Warholm vs Duplantis Results: wind +1.1

1. Armand Duplantis (SWE) - 10.37 PB
  2. Karsten Warholm (NOR) - 10.47 PB

white is right

Hall of Famer
Interesting article. How cool would it be if Mondo could run a sub 10? World record holder in one event and elite in another. On a side note, I wonder if Warholms speed endurance would have allowed him to win if the race was a 200m?
I think Mondo would have probably died at around the 150 meter mark and Warholm would have cruised by him after that but that is only because Mondo has no reason for doing sprint endurance work while Warholm only does that.

Mondo shows what an athlete he is as he never looks like he is flying down the track and I would have guessed he would be a 10.8 runner to a 11 flat type of runner.

I have no doubt he could have been a world level decathlete as he has the speed an athleticism to score high scores on all of the events with good technical coaching and constant drilling.

sprintstar

Master
silly race in my opinion. Thankfully they both came out of it unscathed. 10.37 for a guy who trains speed and 10.47 for a guy who trains speed endurance...leave it at that.

sprintstar

Master
Boling ran the 400m in Italy and blazed to a pedestrian 45.30 for 2nd place.....the track was not a particularly fast track.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Charlie Dobson was the surprise winner of the 400m at the Diamond League Final in Brussels.

Last edited:

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Dobson goes out much more slowly than Boling.
He was in last place coming out of the curve into the homestretch.