2024 Outdoor season

freedom1

Mentor
They had a 4 x 100 meter relay at the Morton Games won by an Australian team in 38.98. The members were Lachlan Kennedy, Jacob Despard, Chris Ius and Josh Azzopardi.

freedom1

Mentor
At about 28.50, they interview Coby. I have to say, in terms of physique, he does not look like a sprinter.

mastermulti

Master
Coby Hilton won the 100 meters at the Morton Games (Ireland) today with a 10.30 into a -0.3 m/s wind. JT Smith was 2nd in the same time of 10.30. Interestingly enough, JT has a PB of 10.02 in the 100 and a 6.53 in the indoor 60. So, it's not like Coby beat a bunch of slouches.
conditions must not have been great I guess. Our Australian relay team was 1/2 second slower than they've been running and Ireland's weather can never be counted on

white lightning

Hall of Famer

European 1500m record! 3:26.73 for Jakob Ingebrigtsen in Monaco​

white lightning

Hall of Famer
As I posted above Jakob Ingebrigtsen ran the 6th fastest 1500 meter time in the History of the World. He is rounding into stellar form at
the moment with 2 weeks till the Olympics Games in Paris, France. It would not surprise me at all if he breaks the world record in Paris.
His main competition in the world is Josh Kerr but he will not be denied this time. Count on it. Gold Medal & possible World Record Time!

Would love to see this guys take the gold and silver medal in Paris!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Trey Cunningham got 4th place in 13.13 in Monaco
I wonder if his gayness will get the media to pay more attention to him than they would have otherwise. Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s disgusting and disappointing but it will be interesting to see how they treat him now.

freedom1

Mentor
Based on the way the progressive stack works, I think he'll mostly get ignored. He is gay, but he is white, and a participant in the sacred advocation of sports. Blacks get the highest priority for glorification in sports, way more than any other group. If he does not wear rainbow shirts and sparkly shoes, he will never come on the radar of most American sports fans.

sprintstar

Master
Van der Weken follows up her 11 flat pb with an 11.02 -1w in Monaco good for 4th place just .03 behind Dina Asher Smith and ahead of Ta Lou by .06.

freedom1

Mentor
Yeah, I never understood the push up to 200. He was built perfectly for the 100.

freedom1

Mentor
Boling ran a 10.49 into a -2.0 in Atlanta for 7th place in his heat. It may be time for him to end his season.

In terms of the 100 and 200, this has been a really weak year for our guys.

koalalou

As I posted above Jakob Ingebrigtsen ran the 6th fastest 1500 meter time in the History of the World. He is rounding into stellar form at
the moment with 2 weeks till the Olympics Games in Paris, France. It would not surprise me at all if he breaks the world record in Paris.
His main competition in the world is Josh Kerr but he will not be denied this time. Count on it. Gold Medal & possible World Record Time!

Would love to see this guys take the gold and silver medal in Paris!
Josh for gold please!
Love watching Jakob but Scotland first!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Boling ran a 10.49 into a -2.0 in Atlanta for 7th place in his heat. It may be time for him to end his season.

In terms of the 100 and 200, this has been a really weak year for our guys.

Get him a new coach A.S.A.P. Time to learn how to do blocks, start and drive phase better. He must relearn how to run fast. Give up
the 400 forever. They have ruined this kid. Yes he ran some sub 45's but he will NEVER EVER RUN 44's or high 43's. So why bother?

However he can run 9.80's and 19.60's or 1970's with time and refocusing to only the 100 and 200 meters. LEARN TO SPRINT AGAIN!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
In Switzerland tommorow July 14th we will have a few of our guys running in the 100 meters. This track is usually fast so I'm hoping we
see a few of our guys run personal best times. Simon HansenI(10.11) and Simon Verherstaeten(10.10) in particular. Was hoping to
see Rohan Browning but he is not ont he entry lists.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Simon Verherstraeten ran a new personal best in the 100 meters today of 10.06 +1.9! So it's wind legal. He is having quite the
breakthrough year of his career. Congrats to this young man!

mastermulti

Master
other Chaux-de-Fonds results: Dutch girl Nadine Visser and Poland's Pia Skrzyszowska both set PBs in a close 100m hurdles final, Visser improving her Dutch record to 12.36 (1.6m/s) and Skrzszowska 12.37. Simon Ehammer leapt 8.36m.
Norwegian Henriette Jaeger, 21, took almost a second off her PB with 49.85/400

Last edited:

Gator Dad

Guru
Based on the way the progressive stack works, I think he'll mostly get ignored. He is gay, but he is white, and a participant in the sacred advocation of sports. Blacks get the highest priority for glorification in sports, way more than any other group. If he does not wear rainbow shirts and sparkly shoes, he will never come on the radar of most American sports fans.
Which is why he probably will end up doing that. His decision to "come out" was absolutely a calculated political move, designed to give a boost to his career. If coming out by itself won't give him a big enough boost, he'll take it further and further until he gets the attention he craves.

While blacks are glorified in sports far more than any other group, there have also been plenty of black people who have been punished by the globalist elite for having negative opinions about homosexuality. Gays typically outrank blacks in the non-sports political hierarchy, so I don't think this is as simple as "the straight black will automatically be glorified over the gay white."

At the end of the day, homosexuality is just another wedge issue used by the globalists to attack the common people. Homosexuals have always been around, but it's only in recent decades that it became a divisive political issue. The whole idea of "gay pride" would have been unthinkable and laughable throughout the vast majority of history by everyone, including the gays themselves, who in the old days had enough sense not to rub their sexuality in everyone's face. But then the communist agitators came around, spreading the myth that homosexuals were "oppressed" (just like the commies targeted women with feminist propaganda, brainwashing them into thinking they were "oppressed" and that the way to "get freedom" was to wake up to an alarm clock five days a week and take orders from a boss).

Sadly, many of the members of those groups, whether homosexuals, women, blacks, immigrants, etc. have fallen for the commie propaganda, blaming "those damn straights/males/whites/native born Americans/Europeans," etc. for all their own problems. From looking at Trey Cunningham's self-aggrandizing coming out ceremony, it looks like he's a classic case, with "da evil straight man" as his scapegoat.

I don't root for black athletes because they're not my people, but at least being black is not a sin. I can't root for an unrepentant homosexual. Pray for him, yes, cheer for him, no.

freedom1

Mentor
Yeah man, I hear ya. It really is toss down. He was the only white guy we had in America that was really contending in that event this year. It's all so discouraging.