2024 NFL Week 6

Phall

Master
I watched some rare live football, Bengals/Giants, at a pizza joint. Don't know which was worse, the pizza or the game, a punt trading boredom marathon with the former and or unasked for extra cheese (yet another Gen Z space case employee fail) with the latter.

Goff was a real bright spot though this weekend.
Hey, at least you got to experience some corporate commercials!

Have you ever considered leasing an SUV? Nearly 100% of SUVs are leased by white women in their late 20s who have a black boyfriend and host multi-racial dance parties in their back seats while sailing up some coastline with no other cars on the road.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Hey, at least you got to experience some corporate commercials!

Have you ever considered leasing an SUV? Nearly 100% of SUVs are leased by white women in their late 20s who have a black boyfriend and host multi-racial dance parties in their back seats while sailing up some coastline with no other cars on the road.
Hilarious!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
No Dawson Knox either. Bills have a great TE tandem and both are being underutilized. Not to mention LB Baylon Spector and S Cole Bishop have been missing from defense.
Seems like it’s back to the bench for Spector as the starter Bernard is back. Bishop backing up the mediocre Rapp and Hamlin. Ughh.

At least Knox finally getting some targets. I know Joe Brady has made the offense more run heavy. but I’d use a lot of double TE and utilize the advantage they have over typical linebackers.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bishop unfortunately drafted by the team with the Great American Feel Good Story in Hamlin who's mediocre, but he'll be starting sooner or later,

Gator Dad

Guru
Just a thought that came to me while catching bits of the game last night. Our overlords in the ivory towers think of DWFs as a weapon to wield against us by turning white against white. But that weapon is a double-edged sword. Jets DWFs (the type who chant J-E-T-S!) happily cheer for Aaron Rodgers and don't care that he refused to take the clot shot. The ivory tower elites want everything to be political, but the typical fan would prefer to just get drunk, paint their face, and cheer for "their" team. Admirable? No. Better than what Soros wants? Hell yes.

wile

Master
That’s what happens with The Sumo standard along OL
I watched a quarter of the Pack Cardinals games and of course it was 4 for 4 at OT and it looked as if the Cardinals tackles had "slow feet" am I seeing things or am I somehow correct?

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I watched a quarter of the Pack Cardinals games and of course it was 4 for 4 at OT and it looked as if the Cardinals tackles had "slow feet" am I seeing things or am I somehow correct?
Yup slow feet but extremely long arms lol.