2024 NFL Week 6

Booth

Mentor
At least more people are questioning this. I think questions about the league will continue as people lose money via legal gambling (of which the NFL has established a relationship with several online gambling sites).

The Thursday night games most times are duds so the league could have also wanted to make sure the game wasn’t a complete blowout.

Not trying to state games are rigged but I think the questionable officiating has now been elevated to normies also questioning it. It’s valid to at least observe these patterns.
Leonardfan, ever since they stopped measuring for first downs, for the most part, I felt like every game could be fixed. It doesn't take the whole officiating crew to change the game's outcome. Ask the NBA and Tim Donaghy.

jphoss

Mentor
I used to detest Kirk Herbstreit as one of the worst Caste Clowns but he's far better than he used to be. He often praises White athleticism and I notice little to no Caste-speak from him anymore.
I wonder if it has anything to do with the way his sons were on the receiving end of the caste treatment as they were preferred walk ons at clemson, like renfrow was, but never really played. I’m sure someone like herbstreit would have been able to attend a few closed practices, and after seeing Clemson’s mediocre black receivers must have thought he my sons are better than some of these guys!
As for the niners they rank 30th in red zone on offense, and as well as Mason has played that right there shows the tier difference between him and McCaffrey.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Gabe Davis shows off his hands of stone, dropping a perfectly thrown ball by Lawrence in the endzone. I must be a masochist for deciding to listen to Rabbi Eisen and his uniquely awful play by play style from London again.

The Bears look to be entirely black except for Cole Kmet and the center Coleman.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Nice. Kmet is definitely underrated considering how crazily talented most of the white TEs are.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Bears bailed out 3x that last drive

Or you can look at as Blacksonville melting down. Either way Doug is probably out after this one.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bears bailed out 3x that last drive

Or you can look at as Blacksonville melting down. Either way Doug is probably out after this one.
I hope so. Jax may technically be the "whiter" team in this one lol but Dougie's always been a Caste Clown. Firing a Caste Clown is never a bad thing even though it doesn't ever seem to change anything.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Gabe Davis drops his second perfectly thrown would-be TD pass, congrats.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I hope so. Jax may technically be the "whiter" team in this one lol but Dougie's always been a Caste Clown. Firing a Caste Clown is never a bad thing even though it doesn't ever seem to change anything.
Yeah there is a temporary good feeling whenever caste stooges get canned . Only to be replaced by the next caste stooge in waiting. LOL

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
And now the hyped rookie WR Thomas drops a perfectly thrown would-be TD pass. But don't worry, Lawrence will take most of the blame for today's loss.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Bears have TE Marcedes Lewis, now in his what, 30th season as a first round bust. Cuck Kurt Warner earlier called him "a legend in London."

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I’m not too worried about the ultra Black Bears being 4-2. They’ve had arguably the easiest schedule in the league so far. All 4 wins have come against last place teams. Titans, Panthers, Rams and Jaguars. They’ve yet to play any divisional games and will have a hard time with the Vikings, Lions and Packers. I’d be surprised if they finish the year above .500.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Watson is 5/11 46 yards, Hurts is 5/12 for 1 TD at the min warning. Manlet Murray is 2/7 for 18 yards with 5 min left in the 2nd. **** their "revolution" of the position.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Furman's Ryan Miller with his first NFL reception from Mayfield goes for 39 yards. WR Miller just called up from the practice squad was a TE at Furman, but many projected him as a WR in the NFL. Looks like he's made it, for now.