2024 College Football Week 1

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Well Nepo baby gets the W! How this is good for White Athletes? Lol no one knows.

Just a week of hype from the media for a very overrated team. NFL Draft cucks hyping him up to be the 1st pick etc. The continued assault on the QB position.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Just a week of hype from the media for a very overrated team. NFL Draft cucks hyping him up to be the 1st pick etc. The continued assault on the QB position.
Another L for Whitey.

Interesting point bout Joe Labas though. Heckuva performance, wonder if McIntosh was on receiving end of any?

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Looks like North Carolina QB Max Johnson just blew out his knee.. Been a rough college career for him to say the least..Now UNC is down an overachieving starter.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Let’s play a game. I’ll list 5 QBs from Power 5 schools with comparable measurables and their 2023 stats. Let’s see if we can pick out the guy hyped to be a top 3 QB off the board (I see Beck and Ewers projected consistently early too).

Player A: 6’-2”, 225 lbs. 3,364 yards, 9.4 average, 23/5 TD to interception and 162.4 rating

Player B: 6’-2”, 215 lbs. 3,317 yards, 9.0 average, 21/6 with 157.2 rating

Player C: 6’-2”, 215 lbs. 3,230 yards, 7.5 average, 27/3 with 151.7 rating

Player D: 6’-3”, 220 lbs. 3,170 yards, 9.1 average, 24/6 with 161.6 rating

Player E: 6’-3”, 216 lbs. 2,903 yards, 8.1 average, 20/3 with 157.8 rating

Now I would argue that all 5 players have fairly similar production. Now while you are trying to figure out which one is Sanders, I’ll share that all 4 of the other QBs had much greater team success against arguably tougher competition outside of the Pac-12. And I also want to point out that Sanders has talented receivers in Travis Hunter and Horn Jr, similar or better to the other guys I’m comparing. I wonder why he’s getting the hype while these other talented QBs are much less regarded.

Player A: Jaxson Dart, Ole Miss
Player B: Brady Cook, Missouri
Player C: Shadeur Sanders
Player D: Kyle McCord, Ohio State (chased off to Syracuse now)
Player E: Graham Mertz, Florida

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like North Carolina QB Max Johnson just blew out his knee.. Been a rough college career for him to say the least..Now UNC is down an overachieving starter.

Ah damn, that stinks. Was hoping for a good year from him.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Luke Grimm had 6 catches for 111 yards and a TD against a cupcake. Hoping the Kansas receiver breaks out for a thousand yard season so he can get on the NFL radar.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Illinois RB Aidan Laughery getting some carries 9 for 50 yards in the 3rd quarter.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Luke Grimm had 6 catches for 111 yards and a TD against a cupcake. Hoping the Kansas receiver breaks out for a thousand yard season so he can get on the NFL radar.

Would be great to see another White WR out of the state of Kansas pick up the torch from the great Jordy Nelson!

NDSU coach made a fatal mistake when he chose to punt on 4th and 1 near midfield with under 2 mins to play in 1H (up 20-14). Chance to go up 2 scores and really put the pressure on going into halftime (Colorado received 2H kick off). Same thing happened last year with Colorado State coach Norvell punting with a chance to ice the game late with a 4th and 1. Its as if these coaches are told not to put these games away or else because of the money Coach slime brings to TV ratings. Going for it there was a no brainer for anyone that knows the dynamics of being an underdog. Are these coaches that dumb? To me its a 100/100 decision especially with a bruising running game

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Tonight has a few games of interest on the slate.

WMU vs Wisconsin should be a fairly White friendly game. Rooting for Tyler Van Dyke to have a big season.

TCU vs Stanford - hopefully JP Richardson and Jack Bech get involved for TCU in the passing game.

Temple vs Oklahoma - Jackson Arnold's bowl game start wasn't ideal, I hope to see him improve and watch Stutsman and Ethan Downs make an impact on defense.

Rocky B

Master
Toledo’s third string back Connor Walendak got 6 carries for 27 yards last night. Not all garbage time carries. Tate Carney ended up 9-40-1. Definite second string, but he’s still a sophomore. I forgot about Laughery, good job runners......

Rocky B

Master
Watching Army....They’re on now. Almost all runners for Army are over achievers.

Rocky B

Master
Luke Yoder running back for Lehigh.....
Not a bad Friday evening game.

Rocky B

Master
Yac with a nice carry for Wisconsin.
Surprised to see him in the rotation....

Rocky B

Master
Is Army back to running the triple option?
I wouldn’t call it a triple option like the old days, but it’s a fun brand of football. Air Force and Navy are almost 100% lunch pail ball carriers this year
We’ll see this weekend. Let’s have a kick a$$ season guys.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Wisconsin's offense a little underwhelming early. Not really stretching the field with the passing game.