2024 College Football Week 1

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
That fragile black racist announcer mark jackson really doing his best cope right now.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Sanders two biggest throws were just prayers to the middle of the field.

Logos5

Guru
Colorado haven't won since October 7th 2023 while the Bisons went to the semi finals with a 11-4 record, which was a bad season for them

but are supposedly the better "affletes" on the field today according to the commentators :confused:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Shadeur knob gobbling is reaching Mahomesian levels. Might need to mute this one.

It's ridiculous. The announcers are both black, tons of black former athletes on the sidelines too. The agenda is clear. Sanders really isn't that impressive.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's ridiculous. The announcers are both black, tons of black former athletes on the sidelines too. The agenda is clear. Sanders really isn't that impressive.
I forgot, he's a black QB, therefore by definition he sucks.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I've watched the first half and both quarterbacks have looked good. I'm not going to say Sanders sucks simply because he gets a lot of hype. I don't like his daddy or the way he's running things but it isn't blasphemous to acknowledge that he's played well so far in this game.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I forgot, he's a black QB, therefore by definition he sucks.

I just hold them up to a higher standard. They need to be perfect just like White outliers at every other position as it goes in the caste system. Fact is Sanders is very hyped up, Colorado as a program is very hyped up. This is a huge caste matchup with NDSU and a huge number of White athletes going against the program which symoblizes everything is wrong with college football - NIL, transfer portal, adulation without results on the field.

NDSU according to the media is punching above it's weight. That's the real story. Not a nepo baby QB.

Shadeur is this year's Caleb Williams, a poor man's one at that. The media going forward will push any black QB who's game resembles Mahomes. He fits the new archetype.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I just hold them up to a higher standard. They need to be perfect just like White outliers at every other position as it goes in the caste system. Fact is Sanders is very hyped up, Colorado as a program is very hyped up. This is a huge caste matchup with NDSU and a huge number of White athletes going against the program which symoblizes everything is wrong with college football - NIL, transfer portal, adulation without results on the field.

NDSU according to the media is punching above it's weight. That's the real story. Not a nepo baby QB.
I guess it goes back to our longstanding discussion that you think that by disparaging every black QB there will be less of them, whereas I think that trying to be objective even while understanding the agenda we'll reach more of the people we're trying to reach.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Shadeur is this year's Caleb Williams, a poor man's one at that. The media going forward will push any black QB who's game resembles Mahomes. He fits the new archetype.
I don't doubt that in the least. I've never watched him before. I simply made an observation that in the first half, he looked good. I wasn't making any judgment on what the NFL will or should do with him. He threw for 250 yards, escaped pressure and made some nice plays, nothing more, just that like his NDSU counterpart he had a good half. I just don't get how much the obsession with black QBs seems to get into the heads of some posters here. Black Quarterback Derangement Syndrome. Disparaging all of them ritually isn't going to make the agenda go away, serious analysis and observation, just as we do with everything else, is more effective.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Former Iowa now CMU QB Joey Labas with a big night - 18/24 for 342 yds and 3 TDs. It's a shame Ferentz didn't give him a shot at Iowa these past few seasons.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Well Nepo baby gets the W! How this is good for White Athletes? Lol no one knows.