2023 NFL Week Five

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Man, can't Hunter get traded to a team that needs his skill? He is one of the best at what he does.

With what the league did to Andy Isabella who's to say that Hunter Renfrow will get any better treatment. This sucks.
Renfrow has so much talent and there is only 1 reason to ignore him. The color of his skin.

Rocky B

Master
Pittsburgh let him go like the buffoons that they are. Bush, Jack, etc were always more talented, says the DWF’s......Spillane was the best ILB Pittsburgh has had since Shazier.....

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I never thought I’d actively cheer against Packers, but it honestly feels good to do so.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Crosby was unstoppable, exerting pressure on just about every play. Especially impressive when you consider the Raiders don't have anything close to another good defensive end to pair with him. I'd rank Maxx up there with T. J. Watt as the two best one man wrecking crews in the league.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Crosby was unstoppable, exerting pressure on just about every play. Especially impressive when you consider the Raiders don't have anything close to another good defensive end to pair with him. I'd rank Maxx up there with T. J. Watt as the two best one man wrecking crews in the league.
5 tackles, 4 tackles for loss and a sack ! Beast!

Warhawk_46

Master
Pittsburgh let him go like the buffoons that they are. Bush, Jack, etc were always more talented, says the DWF’s......Spillane was the best ILB Pittsburgh has had since Shazier.....
I’d wager he was better than Shazier. I still recall his goal line stuff of Derrick Henry.

Warhawk_46

Master
I never thought I’d actively cheer against Packers, but it honestly feels good to do so.
Bucky, I am in the same boat as you. With what management has done to Jeff Janis, Jared Abbredaris, Ty Summers, Jody Nelson, Tyler Lancaster, Aaron Ripkowski, and so many others I’m forgetting over the last several years I actively hope they lose each and every game.

And I am a Wisconsinite through and through.

wile

Master
Bucky, I am in the same boat as you. With what management has done to Jeff Janis, Jared Abbredaris, Ty Summers, Jody Nelson, Tyler Lancaster, Aaron Ripkowski, and so many others I’m forgetting over the last several years I actively hope they lose each and every game.

And I am a Wisconsinite through and through.
I'm calling you out and I am a former FIB, they need to beat the Bears. Other than that I could care less I watched less than a quarter before I lost interest other than Van Ness.

Warhawk_46

Master
I'm calling you out and I am a former FIB, they need to beat the Bears. Other than that I could care less I watched less than a quarter before I lost interest other than Van Ness.
Haha fair enough!

Packers will ruin Van Ness same as how they have done to other white defenders recently. They will not play him enough to develop.

Warhawk_46

Master
I watched some highlights of the Dolphins and their coach might be scheming up running plays even better than Shanahan. Achane’s plays were all misdirection ones that opened up huge holes where he was fast enough to really exploit.

A lot of tosses and sweeps… would like the 49ers to employ more of those with McCaffrey.