2023 NFL Week Five

backrow

Hall of Famer
14rh consecutive game with a TD, 7th rushing TD of the season for CMac!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Cardinals 1-4 - Will they go to Clayton Tune? Or just keep Dobbs in their as part of the racial spoils system? Same with Denver who just saw Wilson lose them the game in hilarious fashion. He was a one trick pony with his roll out and now his legs aren't what they were.

Part of me wonders if the NFL now mandates the league must have at least X number of black starters at QB. I know people will label that "bigunrealitis" but it's certainly something that deserves some thought when you look at how the NFL draft played out and the NFL keeps pushing the black QB agenda while continuing the eradication of Whites from the league.

Zach Wilson looked solid from what I saw. The INT was more the fault of the prima donna WR Garrett Wilson than QB Zach Wilson.
No way! The NFL has end racism in its end zones. No way they would deliberately start a certain amount of quotas!

Warhawk_46

Master
Tough first half for McCaffrey. Glad for the TD. Hoping for more room to run in the second half why

Warhawk_46

Master
That’s really unfortunate. He’s their best defender and this really cripples the Bills chance of a deep playoff run.
I just scanned back through the games’ thread here (been mia today due to family situation) and saw this. This is very unfortunate for Milano, one of the best in the leagues and the Bills who lose their best defender.

Warhawk_46

Master
Seems San Fran is becoming a little too predictable in their usage of McCaffrey.

Give the man some breathers, don’t become predictable with the constant dives and off tackles.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Kittles for the Hat Trick! Kittles and Bits, Kittles and Bits, I'm gonna get me some Kittles and Bits!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kittle with 3 TDs! The 49ers are the team to root for on offense this season. Any more John Lynch critics out there?

backrow

Hall of Famer
Another week, another Hattrick for Niners.

I'm still hoping for a long run from Christian tho! Other than that this game is amazing, Vander Esch is by far Cowboys best defender, Bosa had a sack, Kittle and Juszczyk are finally involved... If we can see some Luepke it would be cherry on top!

Warhawk_46

Master
The Purdy to Kittle connection is tops! Find a better combo QB and TE - good luck with that!

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
3 TDs for Kittle, 1 for McCaffrey, and 1 for Juszczyk ..... there's a lot to like on 49ers offense.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Another hat trick in the game: 3 INTs for Prescott too. At least that should overtake the target on Mac Jones back for all the talking heads. Prescott has been in a great situation his whole career and continues to show himself to disappear in big games and moments.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Darnold in, would be nice to see Juice finish the game at tailback, but that's asking way too much of the Caste NFL.

Warhawk_46

Master
Darnold in, would be nice to see Juice finish the game at tailback, but that's asking way too much of the Caste NFL.
Would be nice to see Juice and Luepke both finishing for their teams. Won’t happen but a man can wish.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Kittle with 3 TDs! The 49ers are the team to root for on offense this season. Any more John Lynch critics out there?

Lynch certainly will get deserved criticism for the Trey Lance trade which was one of the worst examples of talent evaluation in NFL history all predicated on "upside". I give him credit for going out to get an established star in Christian McCaffery to team him up with the other great White athletes on the team. At one point on this site we all celebrated Belichick and look to see what a caste stooge he is.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Lynch certainly will get deserved criticism for the Trey Lance trade which was one of the worst examples of talent evaluation in NFL history all predicated on "upside". I give him credit for going out to get an established star in Christian McCaffery to team him up with the other great White athletes on the team. At one point on this site we all celebrated Belichick and look to see what a caste stooge he is.
The Lance trade was made under pressure as the first three picks of the draft were setting up to be White QBs, can't have that even if the entire rest of the first round was black, which it basically was. And Lynch recognized his mistake and decisively dealt with it, unlike what just about any other GM would have done, so again he's pretty darn good for the Caste NFL, relatively speaking of course.

Warhawk_46

Master
I tell you what, it sucks seeing big holes open up for the backup running backs when McCaffrey dealt with a wall of defenders and his offensive linemen on skates when he was in. He averaged less than 3 ypc and all the black backups are over 6 ypc…

Edit: a couple stuffs and the 3rd string running back is under 4 ypc.

Hoping for a huge rebound game for CMC against the Browns next week.

Last edited: