2023 NFL Week Five

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Redskins against the Bears. Will be rooting for Sam Howell to have a nice game on national television, or at least Amazon Prime, not sure how many viewers these Thursday night games have now.

icsept

Master
I got Prime because there’s nothing else on Thursday night. I’ll cancel as soon as their NFL package is over.

icsept

Master
Shockingly bad secondary play by Washington on the first drive. Nondescript black DB’s not even close to covering anyone. World’s greatest athletes, no Whites allowed.

jacque

Guru
Trent Taylor returning punts and just had a reception for the bears.

Correction, Tonyan caught the pass

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Redskins against the Bears. Will be rooting for Sam Howell to have a nice game on national television, or at least Amazon Prime, not sure how many viewers these Thursday night games have now.
Remember when Thursday night football happened once a season and there wasn’t three games on Sunday?

icsept

Master
Justin Fields looks like Tom Brady against the coal black commies. What a disgrace

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Cody Barton 12 1st half tackles is something for the Commies.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Cody Barton with 8 tackles in the first half, 4 of them solos. But he went unnoticed until Fields threw to Kmet for a TD and then Barton was given the mandatory White perp shot.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Great second half by Howell so far, esp. considering he had crap protection. Reminded me of the onslaught Daniel Jones faced but not as bad.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Cody Barton with 8 tackles in the first half, 4 of them solos. But he went unnoticed until Fields threw to Kmet for a TD and then Barton was given the mandatory White perp shot.

Yea with the non stop motor and his lunch pail in hand. You know I have a theory. Our guys have a race car motor that stands the test
of time better than the magical oily hip guys. They have a fast motor with a short shelf life. Part of it is because they hit puberty so much
younger that they get old quicker and in general potentially have shorter careers. Just a thought.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Missed the game but I didn’t miss much! Black Jack Del Rio and his Troy Apke free secondary gave up 230 yards and 3 TDs to one receiver. Their number 1 pick in 2023 got abused last week and my guess is he was the culprit behind some big plays this week. All but 52 yards of Fields night went to DJ Moore and he still managed to barely complete half his passes - dat upside though.

The Hock

Master
Yea with the non stop motor and his lunch pail in hand. You know I have a theory. Our guys have a race car motor that stands the test
of time better than the magical oily hip guys. They have a fast motor with a short shelf life. Part of it is because they hit puberty so much
younger that they get old quicker and in general potentially have shorter careers. Just a thought.
No it's a steady truck motor. None of our guys would ever be associated with a race car. Well actually the last few years yes they have been. Thanks in part to this site.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Just about every time Etienne has touched the ball in this game so far he's lost his balance. Self-tackling, another common black thang.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The young guns Lawrence and Allen both played great. However the game was marred by a ridiculous amount of penalties and injures, not a good product at all overall.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Hutchinson back in. Just a matter of time before Jack Campbell is the starter at LB. He made some great tackles in the only series he was in.