2023 NFL Week 7

Warhawk_46

Master
Finally, a sweep and nowhere to go. I give up. I guess the 49ers OL sucks.
Oh yeah, the 9ers offensive line is one of the absolute worst in the league. Trent Williams is fantastic (and he is out hurt) and everyone else is backup or worse level.

Warhawk_46

Master
So glad to see CMC keep his scoring streak going! 1 more game and the NFL record is his!

No, if he can bust a few 20+ yard runs in the second half maybe he can turn in a big game.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So glad to see CMC keep his scoring streak going! 1 more game and the NFL record is his!

No, if he can bust a few 20+ yard runs in the second half maybe he can turn in a big game.
If the Oline can hold their blocks just a few more seconds he is overdue for a 30 to 40 yard plus run! Just a matter of time. He looks good
for someone who is playing banged up. You would never know it.

Warhawk_46

Master
While McCaffrey is my favorite player, certainly of the last decade, I love seeing Cousins succeed. Never has a great quarterback been so beaten down without nary a positive word.

Warhawk_46

Master
Anyone watching the game? Disappointed to not see Juice involved. Although it seems 49ers having an issue getting anything going.

Dean Lowry playing very well so far. He is a underrated player and was a solid one for the Packers for seven years.

Warhawk_46

Master
That’s the sort of game breaker we know, nice work CMC!

Still remain thoroughly impressed with Minnesota tonight. Cousins not missing a beat with Jefferson on IR. In fact, I’d wager he is better because he is not forcing the ball to him. Spreading around and keeping a defense from keying in by being predictable.

Here’s hoping McCaffrey is able to put up some yardage in the 4th quarter and up he ypc.

El Gringo

Mentor
For the life of me I don’t understand why they don’t have juice in the backfield on short yardage plays!

Warhawk_46

Master
For the life of me I don’t understand why they don’t have juice in the backfield on short yardage plays!
Defies logic doesn’t it? He is good for a min of three yards on dives if he runs. He is a great lead blocker for McCaffrey. He and Kittle together open holes for the running backs.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Man every commerical is either pushing the magical ones or Travis Kelce. Very strange but when you sign a deal with the devil you
do get paid. Just saying. Money is the root of all evil.

Last edited:

El Gringo

Mentor
Buck and
Man every commerical is either pushing the magical ones or Travis Kelce. Very strange but when you sign a deal with the devil you
do get rich. Just saying.

I pause it for three minutes and then fast forward ! It’s not worth the increased blood pressure watching that garbage. I can’t really blame Kelce he’s just a dumb jock living his best life.

Warhawk_46

Master
Rough night for Purdy and San Fransisco in general.

They have some regrouping to do, need to get their ground game going. Offensive line has got to play a whole lot better if they want to make a serious Super Bowl run.

Kaptain

Master
Should the Vikings go on a win streak, Kirk Cousins should be a serious MVP candidate. He hasn't had a bad game and is winning without Jefferson. The Niners lost but it was almost a best case scenario. CMAC scored twice in a game that it didn't look like he would even play. Harrison Smith has shined this entire year. Kittle finally is getting the ball more. The Vikings stay alive and the niners are likely to win top seed in the NFC anyway.

The Hock

Master
Another ridiculous looking trend from the new normal NFL. A player makes a nice play then jumps up and runs downfield. Look at me! They started just running maybe past the LB zone, now they run out past the safety area and beyond. This keeps up they'll be running down into the tunnel, wait a few dramatic moments, then come running back out. And to the roars of the crowd!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Another ridiculous looking trend from the new normal NFL. A player makes a nice play then jumps up and runs downfield. Look at me! They started just running maybe past the LB zone, now they run out past the safety area and beyond. This keeps up they'll be running down into the tunnel, wait a few dramatic moments, then come running back out. And to the roars of the crowd!

Exactly and it's so childish. Just another of countless reasons that some fans have gotten sick of it. Most are dwf's but any normal semi
intelligent male see that as something kids in Pop Warner Football would do. These are grown men dancing and acting like idiots. It's
so immature and drives me crazy. A little fist bumps and screaming is all that's needed. These guys try to make mini rap videos.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Should the Vikings go on a win streak, Kirk Cousins should be a serious MVP candidate. He hasn't had a bad game and is winning without Jefferson. The Niners lost but it was almost a best case scenario. CMAC scored twice in a game that it didn't look like he would even play. Harrison Smith has shined this entire year. Kittle finally is getting the ball more. The Vikings stay alive and the niners are likely to win top seed in the NFC anyway.
I think you summed it up well. I was happy the Vikings are back in it now. The 49ers should be fine, as they are still a better team than the Rams or Seahawks, and should take the division.

Warhawk_46

Master
I agree, Cousins is (and has been) an elite QB. He is top-tier. In full command of the offense and thriving without Jefferson.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Cousins played brilliantly last night. From the 2012 draft class he has outlasted Luck and Griffin. On top of that he has not hit the wall like Russell Wilson. Vikings are better than both the Packers and the Bears so they have some winnable division games on the horizon.

49ers first half mistakes really hurt them - the fumble, INT and missed field goals all played obvious roles in the loss. On the plus side Purdy played pretty good playing from behind and he will need to get better coming back in games. Still baffled by the Juczyk void in the offense. 49ers couldn’t get a consistent running game going

Warhawk_46

Master
Cousins played brilliantly last night. From the 2012 draft class he has outlasted Luck and Griffin. On top of that he has not hit the wall like Russell Wilson. Vikings are better than both the Packers and the Bears so they have some winnable division games on the horizon.

49ers first half mistakes really hurt them - the fumble, INT and missed field goals all played obvious roles in the loss. On the plus side Purdy played pretty good playing from behind and he will need to get better coming back in games. Still baffled by the Juczyk void in the offense. 49ers couldn’t get a consistent running game going
Niners running game is only strong when McCaffrey makes something out of nothing. The offensive line is a glaring weakness. Needs to be shored up fast as teams will start to exploit in no time.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Niners running game is only strong when McCaffrey makes something out of nothing. The offensive line is a glaring weakness. Needs to be shored up fast as teams will start to exploit in no time.
By my count you've strongly denigrated the 49ers' offensive line six times in this thread alone, including calling it "atrocious" and "one of the absolute worst in the league." Yet in another post in this thread you write that you don't even watch the games anymore.

I get that you're a big Trent Williams fanboy for some reason, but your relentless attacks on the SF o-line are way off the mark.

Consider: Minnesota blitzes significantly more than any other NFL team and did so again last night in a game in which the Vikings played very well on both sides of the ball, yet Purdy was sacked only once and threw for 272 yards. Compare that to the sack-a-thon the likes of Daniel Jones and Sam Howell have to go through seemingly every game. Howell is on pace to break David Carr's record of most sacks taken in a season.

San Francisco is the second highest scoring team in the league through seven weeks. Christian McCaffrey leads the league in rushing and total yards. The line has helped spring him for a large number of big plays running and receiving. Brock Purdy has played very well, especially so for how few games he's started. The 49ers offense has been fun to watch this season and from a CF perspective may be the best one since the glory days of the Patriots despite not having a White receiver.

The 49ers o-line hasn't been great, but it's been far from terrible as you've posted over and over.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I agree, Cousins is (and has been) an elite QB. He is top-tier. In full command of the offense and thriving without Jefferson.

As of today Kirk Cousins is up to 2nd in the NFL in Total Passing Yards! I've been a fan of is since college and then with
both the former Redskins and the Vikings. A star that hasn't won the big one yet. I felt they would make the Super Bowl
last year against the Bills. Neither team made it but here is to hoping that both of these teams make the playoffs and beyond
this season. One last thing. Cousins is alot like Djokovic in tennis. A true star of high morals, values, and intelligence on and off
the field. He also spoke out against the vax.

Warhawk_46

Master
By my count you've strongly denigrated the 49ers' offensive line six times in this thread alone, including calling it "atrocious" and "one of the absolute worst in the league." Yet in another post in this thread you write that you don't even watch the games anymore.

I get that you're a big Trent Williams fanboy for some reason, but your relentless attacks on the SF o-line are way off the mark.

Consider: Minnesota blitzes significantly more than any other NFL team and did so again last night in a game in which the Vikings played very well on both sides of the ball, yet Purdy was sacked only once and threw for 272 yards. Compare that to the sack-a-thon the likes of Daniel Jones and Sam Howell have to go through seemingly every game. Howell is on pace to break David Carr's record of most sacks taken in a season.

San Francisco is the second highest scoring team in the league through seven weeks. Christian McCaffrey leads the league in rushing and total yards. The line has helped spring him for a large number of big plays running and receiving. Brock Purdy has played very well, especially so for how few games he's started. The 49ers offense has been fun to watch this season and from a CF perspective may be the best one since the glory days of the Patriots despite not having a White receiver.

The 49ers o-line hasn't been great, but it's been far from terrible as you've posted over and over I call it like I see it and San Fran’s offensive line is the team’s weak point. I can also admit Williams is elite, regardless of skin color.

I don’t watch many games like I used to due to family commitments and general distaste for the odious number of blacks, but I do catch San Fransisco any chance I get due to McCaffrey.

Winning teams control the line of scrimmage. San Fran is my pick for the Super Bowl due to CMC, Kittle, Juice and Purdy all being top tier players, and possible the best at their positions in some cases. Having that many white superstars at key (and visible) positions is huge for the caste narrative cracks to widen.

But football games are won in the trenches and San Fran’s management not addressing in the off-season could come back to bite them. I can admit Williams to be an elite run blocker and the line suffers greatly when he is out. Would I prefer they have an elite white tackle? Absolutely! But my primary focus is McCaffrey’s success as that is what helps break barriers of the caste system down, not the linemen. Most DWFs assume whites are better linemen while nearly all assume a white man incapable of playing running back at an elite level. So in short, the state of the 49ers run blocking is of concern to me.

I can certainly post less but prefer to post my observations as they happen, similar to how we all might converse if watching a game together in person.