2023 NFL Week 7

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jags vs. Saints, pretty boring game so far, Taysom Hill with a short TD rush on fourth down. The Saints offense is a shell of what it was when the great Drew Brees was the quarterback.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hill with another catch. Olave has been terrible today.
Unfortunately Moreau was the main goat with his bad drop in the endzone that would have tied the game, but you're right that Olave played poorly, including quitting on a deep route that enraged Carr, who played really well the second half.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Andrew Wingard came on due to injury and made some strong tackles. He's a safety who should be starting for an NFL team in a fair world. He's easily better than half the starting strong safeties in the league.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, Wingard definitely stood out. And he's always been one of the safeties in the league with the most tackles when he's been "allowed" to start.

"Funny" how so many White defensive players are ranked near the top at their position when it comes to productivity.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
I am sick for Foster Moreau. He was having a good game until then. Taysom Hill excelled. Saints offense have been pretty pedestrian this year. I've been saying for awhile that a no huddle offense would shake things up. That's exactly what sparked the offense in the second half. Come on Saints, pull the trigger on Hunter Renfrow.

Warhawk_46

Master
I like Carr, but Taysom Hill should be the quarterback. He is the ultimate weapon. He really is unstoppable and only gets better as he gets more game action.

Saints are sabotaging themselves not making him their starting QB.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Christian McCaffrey got in a limited practice session today, the first time he's practiced this week, and is officially listed as questionable for Monday night's game against the Vikings, meaning he's 50-50 to play.

Warhawk_46

Master
Christian McCaffrey got in a limited practice session today, the first time he's practiced this week, and is officially listed as questionable for Monday night's game against the Vikings, meaning he's 50-50 to play.
I think he will play. Hopefully Shanahan is smart enough not to ram him up the gut of the defense time after time. Would like to see split back sets with both McCaffrey and Mitchell/Mason/Juscszyk. Keep the defense guessing who is getting the ball.

I notice Miami does a lot of misdirection and split backs and it is opening HUGE holes for their backs.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I’d like to see Juice get more involved if CMAC is out. But that’s probably a wasted statement LoL

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be happy enough if Kittle is made a central part of the game plan if CMac doesn't play, or even if he does for that matter. It's a shame to waste an absolute beast in his prime the way Kittle has been most of this season.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'll be happy enough if Kittle is made a central part of the game plan if CMac doesn't play, or even if he does for that matter. It's a shame to waste an absolute beast in his prime the way Kittle has been most of this season.

Kittle indeed. If I was the coach of the Niners I would not allow Christian M. to play. He is the Team Leader and MVP. Too valueable to possibly risk losing for the rest of the season. Give him the game off and let his body heal up. He won't like it but it would be the safest
decision the team could make.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I’d like to see Juice get more involved if CMAC is out. But that’s probably a wasted statement LoL

That makes too much sense! Hopefully it happens along with getting Kittle and Dwelley the 2nd TE involved as well.

Warhawk_46

Master
The biggest issue (besides the weak offensive line) the 49ers have is too many weapons. There simply is not enough snaps in the game for them all to play to their abilities. Kittle, like Gronk, oftentimes gets forgotten about in the passing game because he needs to help block to aid the weak offensive line.

Juice is neglected and any rushes CMC doesn’t get go to the perpetually-injured Mitchell or the (actually pretty good) Mason. Juice should get 3-4 of those dives CMC/Mason get up the gut each week.

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
Men, here’s hoping our guys show their athletic skill, toughness, and dominance today. I have all the faith they will, and we will slowly begin to change the minds of the masses.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Interested to see how Bagent does for the Bears, would love to see him do well so DWFs and militant black fans heads explode collectively.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Agreed. Kittle has averaged more YPC than Kelce career wise. 13.2 to 12.6!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Browns RB Jerome Ford with a 69 yard TD, outrunning the Colts LBs and DBs. Immediately after, DT Taven Bryan, the only White defensive player on the team, gets the perp shot. . .

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Deshaun Watson just threw a pick. Earlier he missed wildly on a simple dumpoff to the running back.