2023 NFL Week 7

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So many TNB moments in the Steeler game.
Holy crap.
The Tom Iron Rule. Many sayings about it. You can take them out of the ghetto but can't take the ghetto out of them. I admire any athlete
that carries himself the right way on and off the field. It goes back to how you were raised the majority of the time!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Romo after Tranquill sacks Herbert: "He's actually been more than serviceable." :rolleyes: You think, Tony?

El Gringo

Mentor
On Jackson's first TD pass the replay showed an offensive lineman tackling the defensive lineman right in front of Jackson. Officiating is horrible.

Hopefully, Dan Campbell raise holy hell to the league over that one.

Bobo with 4 catches for 63 yards.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Romo after Tranquill sacks Herbert: "He's actually been more than serviceable." :rolleyes: You think, Tony?

I feel Tranquill, Anzalone and Singleton have been three of the best LBs in the league this year.

The Chargers were foolish to let Tranquill go and they are foolish if they don't fire Staley after the season.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, Staley is in over his head. Same with LaFleur with Aaron Rodgers gone, the Packers are now 2-4, nice to see Denver beat them today even though Wilson did little again.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Hopefully, Dan Campbell raise holy hell to the league over that one.

Bobo with 4 catches for 63 yards.
Jake Bobo with the Rusty Hips gets it done again and he even brought his lunch pail along with his non stop motor along with
that sneaky athletecism!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Again glad the Blackers lost. Lafleur and Gute deserve criticism

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I've some previous game that Hutchinson was being held all game with no call and apparently today it happened again.
Well in the opening game of the NFL season against the Chiefs there was blatant referee shenanigans. Hutch was beating the sumo tackle every play, so the sumo started early every snap as a counter. The refs swallowed their whistles, effectively neutralizing Hutch for the rest of the game.

Tannehill17

Mentor
This Lester Cotton sumo for the Dolphins really sucks! Is there really no quality white offensive lineman they could have brought in that would be better than this bum that they literally signed off the street?

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Hearing the halftime interview of nerdish Dolphin coach Mike McDaniels made me recall, that in Clown World USA he is considered a negro. LOL. That reminds me, wasn’t it the black SNF announcer Mike Turico who once declared himself a full blooded Italian? To live in modern Amerika, means being surrounded by lies all the time.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hearing the halftime interview of nerdish Dolphin coach Mike McDaniels made me recall, that in Clown World USA he is considered a negro. LOL. That reminds me, wasn’t it the black SNF announcer Mike Turico who once declared himself a full blooded Italian? To live in modern Amerika, means being surrounded by lies all the time.

Remember the outcry about him being hired with all the Rooney Rule nonsense until it was made public knowledge he was part black and then crickets?

El Gringo

Mentor
[/QUOTE]

The Tom Iron rule may not apply to the current nfl due to officiating etc.

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Lane Johnson had not given up a sack since the 2020 season. It appears that streak was broken tonight but it highlights what an amazing tackle he is.

Warhawk_46

Master
Not too disappointed about the bills. They’ve darkened their roster every year.
And coincidentally gotten worse. Packers did the similar thing and got progressively worse.

Feel bad for Allen as his window is likely closed.

Warhawk_46

Master
Who do you think?
Hill? Sorry, not watching any games today, just checking box scores.

*edit: nevermind, I see it is Kelce. Still confused why the nickname - feel out of the loop on things I guess.

I will be honest, I do not really watch games any longer just catch up oh box scores.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hill? Sorry, not watching any games today, just checking box scores.

*edit: nevermind, I see it is Kelce. Still confused why the nickname - feel out of the loop on things I guess.

I will be honest, I do not really watch games any longer just catch up oh box scores.
My intent was humor, given how much Kelce is attacked by some posters.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Goedert had a nice game, most of his yards came after the catch. Scored a TD as well.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/saints-quarterback-derek-carrs-outbursts-102212167.html

Wasn’t sure if this belongs here or the We Are Living in a cartoon thread.

Mike Freeman is a professional black militant racist. His delusions are never challenged.
LOL. This is taken from the article:

"This column will make some of you mad and, well, what else is new. But what I'm saying is also accurate. And you know it is."

This is considered journalism today? Even for op-ed writing this is weak. I'm right and your wrong and you know it. As Stefan Molyneux used to famously say, "not an arguement!"