2023 NFL Week 17

Warhawk_46

Master
I’m far from a Lamar Jackson fan as can be, but holy smokes… 5 TD and a perfect passer rating? Wow!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Gunner, now surprisingly on the Giants, with the TD punt return!

I thought when the Steelers cut him after a couple glaring mistakes he would be out of the Caste NFL, but great to see him on the Giants and showing off his talent.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
NFL secondaries deserve the criticism. Most are vomit.

Now Mason Crosby in to win it. He shanks it. Not sure why McVay called a timeout to give NYG a chance to win it?!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Cooper Kupp with 4/27 and a TD, he's been a shell of himself most of the year, to me the biggest disappointment this season given his Triple Crown just two years ago. Gotta hope he comes back one hundred percent in '24 and looks like the Cooper Kupp we know so well.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Cooper Kupp with 4/27 and a TD, he's been a shell of himself most of the year, to me the biggest disappointment this season given his Triple Crown just two years ago. Gotta hope he comes back one hundred percent in '24 and looks like the Cooper Kupp we know so well.
Did Thielen go over 1,000?

backrow

Hall of Famer
The Eagles loss means the 49ers are the number 1 seed. Now if CMC remains healthy.

In which case I foresee them resting him. His TD lead may be in jeopardy if that's the case since Mohert will likely be back. His rushing crown (and hopefully OPOY) should be fine even if he doesn't play much.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Saints won with Hill scoring on a reception, Werner leading the team with 9 tackles and Bresee a sack.

El Gringo

Mentor
All that lead blocking against 250 pound linebackers has taken a toll on his body.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I’m far from a Lamar Jackson fan as can be, but holy smokes… 5 TD and a perfect passer rating? Wow!
Miami are incredibly overrated and have built up a good record beating up bums. They only have 1 win against a team with a winning record and that was the game against Dallas last week. Every other winning team they have lost to. If anyone is to knock off Baltimore from the AFC, I actually see Buffalo having the best chance. Josh Allen is elite and can will his team to a win against anyone.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
All that lead blocking against 250 pound linebackers has taken a toll on his body.
Agree that he shouldn't be used as a blocker the way he is and always has been. It's like putting him on special teams, ridiculous. I've noticed also that almost every play he goes in motion, almost always as a decoy; wtf he's Cooper Kupp not some backup.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Browning again looking good for Cincy in a huge game for both teams. Is 2023 the year of the "Backup" White QB excelling? Just as Whites do at every position when given a shot, yes it is. Surprising only to "progressives'