2023 NFL Week 14

Kaptain

Master
Didn't see the whole saga until this morning but how about Pat Mahomes meltdown over the correct call of offsides? It's not like it was close - the guy's entire foot was in front of the ball. He had an epic special ed temper tantrum on the sidelines screaming at the refs and then had the poor sportsmanship to complain about the call to Josh Allen during the post game handshake. He then follows it up by whiny about the correct call in the post game press conference. This guy mentalitiy has been exposed. I predict this is his jump the shark moment and the Chiefs won't even make the playoffs next year. The audacity to complain about a correct call when the Chiefs have won games this year because of incorrect calls not to mention the previous years. I wonder if Justin Watson would have lined up offsides.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Didn't see the whole saga until this morning but how about Pat Mahomes meltdown over the correct call of offsides? It's not like it was close - the guy's entire foot was in front of the ball. He had an epic special ed temper tantrum on the sidelines screaming at the refs and then had the poor sportsmanship to complain about the call to Josh Allen during the post game handshake. He then follows it up by whiny about the correct call in the post game press conference. This guy mentalitiy has been exposed. I predict this is his jump the shark moment and the Chiefs won't even make the playoffs next year. The audacity to complain about a correct call when the Chiefs have won games this year because of incorrect calls not to mention the previous years. I wonder if Justin Watson would have lined up offsides.

That's the fav QB of @FootballDad you are taking about there!

All jokes aside it is ironic to see the biggest beneficiary of questionable calls and correct calls being negated in his favor whine about one of his affletic WRs making an egregious mental error.

jphoss

Mentor
This whole situation is both funny and shameful Toney clearly lined up offsides and to hear them act like he wasn’t reminds me of when a child gets caught doing something bad and just says he didn’t do it, which is not surprising considering the immaturity of the players at hand is at the level of a child. If the chiefs gave Watson toney’s snaps this year they would have at least 2 more wins

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
This whole situation is both funny and shameful Toney clearly lined up offsides and to hear them act like he wasn’t reminds me of when a child gets caught doing something bad and just says he didn’t do it, which is not surprising considering the immaturity of the players at hand is at the level of a child. If the chiefs gave Watson toney’s snaps this year they would have at least 2 more wins

Kadarius Toney is yet another ironclad example of the caste system and it's preference for low IQ black players that run fast in straight lines. Looking back to his college days he was never a dominating WR, never eclipsed 1000 yards receiving. He was essentially a one year wonder yet the powers that be granted him aritifical draft stock making him seem more valuable than he actually is. Toney is up there with John Ross and Laquon Treadwell as one of the biggest 1st round WR busts of the past decade.

This reminds me of when Caleb Williams cried into his mother's arms after USC lost to Washington. These black athletes have athletic opportunities unfairly handed to them on a silver platter thanks to the caste system but crumble in the face of adversity.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder how much well deserved hate Toney will get this week in KC, on top of all the other mistakes and drops he's had this season. Maybe Football Dad will let us know. Can you imagine the reaction if this clown was White? A White player gets it if he so much as takes an improper angle while trying to make a tackle. Of course if Toney was White he'd have never been drafted much less in the first round, and would have been long gone thanks to his endless injuries, gaffes and general idiocy. The hapless Giants were at least smart enough to realize their mistake and move on from Toney; what about the Chiefs?

El Gringo

Mentor
I wonder how much well deserved hate Toney will get this week in KC, on top of all the other mistakes and drops he's had this season. Maybe Football Dad will let us know. Can you imagine the reaction if this clown was White? A White player gets it if he so much as takes an improper angle while trying to make a tackle. Of course if Toney was White he'd have never been drafted much less in the first round, and would have been long gone thanks to his endless injuries, gaffes and general idiocy. The hapless Giants were at least smart enough to realize their mistake and move on from Toney; what about the Chiefs?

The twitter comments are pretty negative towards Toney. One African American dude posted “Toney needs eliminated” lol!!

Tannehill17

Mentor
Zach Sieler with a pick 6. That's two honky pick 6's in a row for consecutive weeks for the Dolphins.

Rocky B

Master
I’m watching both games (along with watching Doncic and the Mavericks).
Levis looks like a keeper for the Titans, Devito seems confident and should have second string locked up next year behind Jones. Go Titans, Go NYG. Also, making sure Mostert and Henry don’t get too close to CMC.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Levis has a rocket for an arm.

Outside of that, bad games for Henry and Mostert so far and Hill - who many saw as league MVP - got injured.

Rocky B

Master
Devito just threw a dime for a TD
Perfect pass....looking good rushing, as well.
NYG up by 8

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I’m watching both games (along with watching Doncic and the Mavericks).
Levis looks like a keeper for the Titans, Devito seems confident and should have second string locked up next year behind Jones. Go Titans, Go NYG. Also, making sure Mostert and Henry don’t get too close to CMC.

Great throws by DeVito for the TD and Levis for the long pass completion almost at the same time!

Rocky B

Master
Levis with another TD pass..
Oops, upon further review, it may get reversed.
Titans battling the Dolphins...

Last edited:

Rocky B

Master
You’d have to actually see this. Saquan runs a long one, trips over his own feet and fumbles. Green Bay recovers. It could have sealed it for New York....

Rocky B

Master
Meanwhile, in Miami, the Titans muff a punt by the goal line.
13-13. Now Miami has it first and goal. WTF is going on?

backrow

Hall of Famer
Ugh Mostert with 2 TDs giving him 18 to CMC 17 total touchdowns on the season...

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Saquon Barkley blows the game and conveniently give Jordan Love a game winning drive. Can’t script it any better

Tannehill17

Mentor
These backup sumos for Miami are terrible. Miami only has 2 white O-linemen the entire roster (Eichenberg and Connor Williams) Williams looks to have suffered a season ending injury. Miami was lucky to come away with a win today (barring a miracle) but I knew from day one racist GM Chris Grier's preference for these slow footed fat slugs would come back to haunt him and the Dolphins. Everyone has been ranting and raving about how "good" Miami's O-line had been playing and I've been saying they were a paper tiger this entire time.

Rocky B

Master
Giants beat the Packers. Somehow held on.
The Titans are losing. Too many turnovers.