2023 NFL Week 14

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Gotta hope Herbert can revive his career after what he's gone through the past two seasons, being regularly battered and picking up numerous injuries. Staley is the pits, this year's version of The Rodent.

I wouldn't be surprised if they fire Staley tomorrow. He's awful.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Bosa with a sack.

Is Harrison Phillips white? He sure looks it. He had a nice sack as well.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Kittle looks like a thoroughbred running his way down the field. Such an athletic TE. Reminds me more of Shockey than anyone else.
LF. How are you viewing the game? Is it regional coverage? Viewing says FOX. Is that NFL FOX? Do I need to pay for viewership?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Very happy to see how the afternoon games are going. Kelce is on his way to a 100 yard game.

Hunter Renfrow leading the Raiders in receiving yards so far with 3 for 46 yards.

Of course the story of the day so far is Cmac with 14 rushes for 142 yards and 1 td!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Nick Mullens in his first action of the year looked much more capable than Dobbs. Glad the whole Dobbs storyline is about to be flushed down the collective memory hole of the average fan and their short attention span.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Nick Mullens in his first action of the year looked much more capable than Dobbs. Glad the whole Dobbs storyline is about to be flushed down the collective memory hole of the average fan and their short attention span.
Yep, lead them to the only points of the game. Dobbs was dreadful. I can’t imagine the coach starting him again unless injury strikes. Also, I called this back when the trade happened that Mullins would be their best option and should start eventually.

Regarding the Raiders, Crosby and Spillane did the best they could to earn their team a win. Crosby, who’s not even fully healthy, had 10 tackles (7 solo and 3 for losses), 2 sacks and 4 QB hits. Spillane also had 10 tackles (7 solo and 2 for losses), a sack and a QB hit. Both should be all pros this year.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
White friendly Denver wins. Trautman had a TD catch. Singleton just another day at the office. 14 total tackles (10 solo), a sack, a pass defensed and a QB hit.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Toney is a great example of everything that's wrong with the NFL. Way over-drafted first round pick who's regularly injured, has hands of stone, is a prima donna, and loses the game for his team because he's too stupid to line up correctly.

Crucial win for the Bills.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Toney is a great example of everything that's wrong with the NFL. Way over-drafted first round pick who's regularly injured, has hands of stone, is a prima donna, and loses the game for his team because he's too stupid to line up correctly.

Crucial win for the Bills.
I've been watching football for over 50 years and I've never seen a receiver called for lining up in the neutral zone. I've seen plenty of illegal formations, shifts, etc. but never this. As a receiver lining up on the line, you always check with the side judge to make sure you are good. Toney is a big reason for the Chiefs losing 5 games this year. I did laugh out loud though!

Warhawk_46

Master
Bosa with a sack.

Is Harrison Phillips white? He sure looks it. He had a nice sack as well.
Yeah he is white as can be. Stud defensive tackle out of Stanford. Former teammate of McCaffrey I believe.

Buffalo should have never let him go.

sprintstar

Mentor
Kittle is definitely faster than Kelce. I think he will end up being a savage with as good as numbers as Kelce..

Snow Plow

Mentor
Patriots win with backup Zappe
Bucs win with Mayfield, on his 4th team
Bengals win with backup Browning
Browns win with 38 year old Flacco
Wilson outplays future ROY Stroud
Stafford takes the Rams to OT and loses on a punt return TD
Carr wins over #1 pick Young
Mullens leads the final drive for the Fg after taking over for Dobbs
Purdy gets another win
Allen gets the win over Mahomes
Otherwise, Goff and Herbert both lose

Not a back week for QBs

TwentyTwo

Master
Safety #32 Reed Blankenship ...Leads Eagles team in Tackles....81! In just his just 2nd year! UNDRAFTED out of Middle Tennessee!! Kept eye on him since Freshman season w incredible INT vs SYRACUSE in Orange Dome ....if his hame was Devante ...he'd have been Selected by the 4th Round! 5th latest....

This is a PERFECT example of why CF is here for me!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Patriots win with backup Zappe
Bucs win with Mayfield, on his 4th team
Bengals win with backup Browning
Browns win with 38 year old Flacco
Wilson outplays future ROY Stroud
Stafford takes the Rams to OT and loses on a punt return TD
Carr wins over #1 pick Young
Mullens leads the final drive for the Fg after taking over for Dobbs
Purdy gets another win
Allen gets the win over Mahomes
Otherwise, Goff and Herbert both lose

Not a back week for QBs
Good summary.

Stafford has been the hottest QB over the last 3 weeks. 10 TDs and only 1 interceptions. Also, Cleveland and Baltimore are top defenses and he lit up both. He’s still got alot left in the tank.

Brock Purdy has the best numbers of any quarterback in the league this year. Top QB rating, 2nd in total passing yards and 25 touchdowns to only 7 interceptions. He should be considered for MVP, along with CMac.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
anI haven't heard an update on Blankenship since he was knocked out of the game with a possible concussion. Almost always we get updates on the status of players injured during a game. Earlier, Tirico had mentioned Blankenship was a free agent and the team's leading tackler and Collinsworth immediately changed the subject.

Edit: finally an update, he's being evaluated for a concussion.

I tried that and the sites I tried wanted to charge me.
To be honest, if you're not cash strapped I would just grab Sunday Ticket. It's $79 for the rest of the season. The bootleg streams work but you have to navigate through waves of pop up ads, some of them malicious, and they go down/buffer frequently. I picked it up this season after years of using free streams. Definitely understand people who don't want to support the league directly but it saved me a lot of hassle.