2023 NFL Week 14

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
He drops a lot but that can’t be possible. I doubt he has many more total targets than that. I do however agree that he shouldn’t be in the NFL. Total bust.
Sorry guys. I'm getting older and don't always see correctly. Must have been total drops. That's still not good for the total offense? Right?
Could it be career drops?
They said he's dropped several over the last few games.

woody39

Mentor
Sorry guys. I'm getting older and don't always see correctly. Must have been total drops. That's still not good for the total offense? Right?
No bud it's terrible it's bottom in the league our uk guys were talking about how they have been awful this year and they are league worst.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Super Castetard Scott Pioli on NFL Network ranting and raving after Josh Allen throws a pick, saying essentially that Allen never gets criticized for his turnovers while Dax Prescott is unfairly criticized for his. What alternative universe is he living in, Allen has taken lots of flak for his turnovers this season. I'm surprised Pioli didn't come right out and frame his argument in racial terms rather than merely implying it.

Warhawk_46

Master
Super Castetard Scott Pioli on NFL Network ranting and raving after Josh Allen throws a pick, saying essentially that Allen never gets criticized for his turnovers while Dax Prescott is unfairly criticized for his. What alternative universe is he living in, Allen has taken lots of flak for his turnovers this season. I'm surprised Pioli didn't come right out and frame his argument in racial terms rather than merely implying it.
Josh Allen is routinely criticized for his interceptions. He leads the league over the last few years. How to I know this? Because it has been plastered ALL over the place.

Dak is a fine quarterback but he is not in Allen’s class by a long shot.

Riley Moss seems to have worked his way into the Broncos' dime package, getting a few snaps and recording a tackle. The Chargers have completely quit on Staley, and predictably the DWFs have turned on Herbert who is now out with a finger injury. Looking forward to seeing him with a real coach next year, the change should've been made last season.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Josh Allen is routinely criticized for his interceptions. He leads the league over the last few years. How to I know this? Because it has been plastered ALL over the place.

Dak is a fine quarterback but he is not in Allen’s class by a long shot.
Allen throws downfield a lot, more than Prescott does. Picks are always a potential downside with gunslingers, who are almost always White, but the upside is more than worth it.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Riley Moss seems to have worked his way into the Broncos' dime package, getting a few snaps and recording a tackle. The Chargers have completely quit on Staley, and predictably the DWFs have turned on Herbert who is now out with a finger injury. Looking forward to seeing him with a real coach next year, the change should've been made last season.
Gotta hope Herbert can revive his career after what he's gone through the past two seasons, being regularly battered and picking up numerous injuries. Staley is the pits, this year's version of The Rodent.

backrow

Hall of Famer
That 23 yard run by CMC - his balance is insane. Any other RB on would not be able to get anywhere near his results - he gets hit close to LoS A LOT!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Gotta hope Herbert can revive his career after what he's gone through the past two seasons, being regularly battered and picking up numerous injuries. Staley is the pits, this year's version of The Rodent.
Broncos have been taking advantage. Singleton, Jewell and Allen all with a sack a piece. Happy to see Denver's White friendly defense turn things around after their historically bad start. They've been pretty good since the 70 point debacle.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
That 23 yard run by CMC - his balance is insane. Any other RB on would not be able to get anywhere near his results - he gets hit close to LoS A LOT!
CMac up to 120 yards already on only 7 carries. He could go for 200 today!

backrow

Hall of Famer
Ugh, annoyed at CMC losing two potential TD opportunities today. But I do understand.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Colby Parkinson, another young TE scores for Seattle, his first of the season.

The Hock

Master
Classic virtue signaling.

backrow

Hall of Famer
....and Kittle not really involved, and Juice seems to be an afterthought.
Indeed. But I'll be the first to admit, Deebo runs hard. Tough not to like this type of player.

Still, we need CMC to score! BTW just now he had one yard run that might be the nicest one I've seen in a long while.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Drew Lock is looking good against a strong 49ers defense. He must be the first White QB for Plantation Pete in along time. I’d say he’s earning the right to start over Smith, considering he has the “upside” not journeyman Geno. However with Ol Pete we know this won’t happen.