2023 NFL Week 12

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
He’s been a beast this year. On his way to his first thousand yard year.

Would have been cool to have Hockenson and LaPorta on the Lions together. Some team needs to get creative and utilize two TE sets as their base offense with the way TEs are dominating over these past few years. I'd rather have two team first TEs that play all aspects of the game instead of a whiny WR that needs to be force fed the ball.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Would have been cool to have Hockenson and LaPorta on the Lions together. Some team needs to get creative and utilize two TE sets as their base offense with the way TEs are dominating over these past few years. I'd rather have two team first TEs that play all aspects of the game instead of a whiny WR that needs to be force fed the ball.
Knox and Kincaid before Knox got hurt.

Allen forgot about Kincaid late in the game on Sunday and they lost.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
That was just a horrible game yet the media won't report it that way, more like "Justin Fields Leads Last Minute Comeback Win"

Cool graphic at the end that this was the first game in 30 years the Bears won without scoring a TD. And when the game mercifully ended, Troy Aikman said "finally." Even in his new "jolly" incarnation he had to have been appalled at what he had just watched.

white is right

Hall of Famer
YPA for both QB is at 5.3 - the revolution is here!
Fields talked about feeling like a robot under this coaching staff and he looks like it. It's check downs that freeze the receiver and only if he scrambles does he have any chance of making any kind of plays that would justify a first round pick on.

I know it won't happen but he should be a gadget guy who does Taysom Hill things and would be a better weapon than what we saw last night.

wile

Master
Not being afflicted with Black Quarterback Derangement Syndrome, I'm enjoying the offensive ineptitude of it. Mockery is far better and more effective than endless bitterness and negativity at the quarterback position inevitably darkening over time after decades of relentlessly tweaking of the Caste System in that direction.

I'm rooting for the two Harrisons on the Vikings, T. J. Hockenson and Cole Kmet. Thin gruel but I'll root for them no matter who their quarterback is. I've rooted for the White players at the taboo positions for over 40 years and will continue to even if a third or more of the starting QBs in the league aren't White. I think a few posters here suffer from a severe case of BQDS to the point that they wouldn't root for an NFL team that started 21 Whites if the one non-White starter was a Black QB.
A large part of keeping the Liberal/Conservative scam going is the usual bitter conservative OUTRAGE shtick. Whatever issue it is it might deserve outrage but frankly it is like being **** tested by a chick and failing miserably at maintaining frame and reversing the situation. FTR I had no interest in watching that game, instead I watched farming vids on youtube, basically white men doing productive stuff which I find interesting. But as a long time Packers fan I am a firm believer in Justin Fields and I'm thinking he needs to be the Windy City Slash maybe for 9 or 10 years at least.

P.S. a word of warning my mockery skills rate up there with the blood of the Alien in that movie franchise in terms of acidity, do not try this in public since I can attest to having my teeth loosened more than once.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Regarding Cousins. They mentioned O’Connell wanted him back. Just wondering if the Wakandan GM will allow it. I could easily see them taking by Daniels or Penix 1st round. It’d be cheaper than bringing back Kirk…

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Regarding Cousins. They mentioned O’Connell wanted him back. Just wondering if the Wakandan GM will allow it. I could easily see them taking by Daniels or Penix 1st round. It’d be cheaper than bringing back Kirk…

Neither of those guys is a first round QB. Daniels is similar to the Browns rookie quota. Penix is a system QB and has faded down the stretch. All I know is the league is hellbent on replacing White QBs.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Neither of those guys is a first round QB. Daniels is similar to the Browns rookie quota. Penix is a system QB and has faded down the stretch. All I know is the league is hellbent on replacing White QBs.
I agree but the push is on! Seems like it will be a QB centric 1st rd in general this year.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Wait, what? I watched a good portion of the Apple Cup game this weekend and the announcers were all a'twitter over Penix and Ward, the black quarterback extraordinaires. As throw after throw sailed and each ran around backyard-football style, I was assured that these are the best of the best and they should be taken at the top of the first round. These "experts" know best!!

Warhawk_46

Master
Pretty funny considering the "braintrust" invested so much into their defensive line. At this point I feel bad for Allen. He was the best QB on the field last night. Put Hurts in any other situation and he's a typical black quarterback. Glad to see on social media more people are calling out the horrendous officiating though. It's gotten past us few here just being conspiracy theorists about questionable calls.

The NFL is doing it's best to move on from the Brady era by massaging the games to show the idiotic masses the game is changing.

I didn't watch the Chargers game but it's time for Staley to get fired. He's awful and their GM sucks.
100%

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

jphoss

Mentor
The fact he’s not cut is exactly why the nfl product is nothing to what it used to be. How any teammates white or black could want that guy on their team is beyond me

Warhawk_46

Master
Guarantee if a white player exhibited that total lack of effort… immediate firing and also never again signing to another team.

Black privilege is rampant in all aspects of society.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
That’s all time laziness from Dionatae. Worlds greatest affletes!!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The fact he’s not cut is exactly why the nfl product is nothing to what it used to be. How any teammates white or black could want that guy on their team is beyond me
That type of laziness and intentional quitting on a play is a middle finger to the coach and team. Mike Tomlin is a beta cuck for not firing him or demanding that the GM do so. Total lack of leadership.

Rocky B

Master
That type of laziness and intentional quitting on a play is a middle finger to the coach and team. Mike Tomlin is a beta cuck for not firing him or demanding that the GM do so. Total lack of leadership.
Dionte<Cody Thompson

Lurkers look up the college stats.

Similar in a lot of ways, yet Cody was bigger.

Same team, same time......different expectations. Horse crap

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Sports Illustrated has announced that many of their articles will be written by Artificial Intelligence. A.I. is gonna take out the majority
of jobs. Wasn't sure where to put this but have no fear as I'm sure A.I. was programmed to hate our athletes.