2023 NBA Playoffs

white lightning

Hall of Famer
You can call it a hunch but I have a strange feeling Christian Braun may get a few more minutes tonight and have a nice game. Probably
not gonna happen as they haven't played him hardly at all in the playoffs but since this is on my mind I figured I would post it just in case
I'm right. Would love to see the kid have a break out game but he needs to play more & have more than 1 shot attempt a game. Braun had
some really nice games during the regular season but is stuck on the bench for the most part in the playoffs and the nba finals.

Christian Braun played good in his 15 minutes on the court. He had 6 points, 3 assists, 1 rebound and 3 steals. In my opinion
he is the best defensive player on the team. 3 steals in a handful of minutes and he gets alot of shot blocks too! So Athletic.

Nikola Jokic was awesome despite the Nuggets losing a close back & forth game. Jokic with 41 points, 11 boards & 4 assists!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Not since the Boston Celtics of the 1980's or the Sacramento Kings of the 1990's/early 2000's can I remember and NBA Finals with
so many white players on the floor as the Miami Heat had tonight in a big win on the road to even the series at 1 game apiece!
I forgot the Cleveland Cavs with Kevin Love, Sasha Kaun, T. Mozgov, M. Dellavedova and Joe Harris.

There may be other teams but this is off the top of my head.

Max Strus 14 points, 2 rebounds, 6 assists and 1 blocked shot
Kevin Love 6 points, 10 rebounds, 1 assist and 2 steals
Duncan Robinson 10 points, and 1 assist
Cody Zeller 4 points in only 8 minutes

Tyler Herro didn't play but will be back for Game 3 in Miami. This is a great series to watch guys!

Last edited:

Riggins44

Master
Not since the Boston Celtics of the 1980's or the Sacramento Kings of the 1990's/early 2000's can I remember and NBA Finals with
so many white players on the floor as the Miami Heat had tonight in a big win on the road to even the series at 1 game apiece!
I forgot the Cleveland Cavs with Kevin Love, Sasha Kaun, T. Mozgov, M. Dellavedova and Joe Harris.

There may be other teams but this is off the top of my head.

Max Strus 14 points, 2 rebounds, 6 assists and 1 blocked shot
Kevin Love 6 points, 10 rebounds, 1 assist and 2 steals
Duncan Robinson 10 points, and 1 assist
Cody Zeller 4 points in only 8 minutes

Tyler Herro didn't play but will be back for Game 3 in Miami. This is a great series to watch guys!

Yes it is. I want Denver to win but it was great to see Miami's white players play so well. Jokic could have had more assists but his teammates missed alot of open shots when he got them the ball.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer

maxres.jpg

Nuggets Postgame Media: Christian Braun | DEN vs. MIA NBA Finals Game 2 | 6-4-23​

Denver Nuggets

jphoss

Mentor
The nuggets weren’t going to sweep so i’m glad the game the heat won their white players played well.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good minutes from Braun in 1st half! Jokic doing his usual thing!

Honkeys quiet for Miami!

Every commercial featuring an up coming movie features predominantly Black casts.

Riggins44

Master
Denver looking better tonight than in game 2. Jokic with 25\16\7 midway in 3rd qtr. Murray is having a big game also.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Thunderous breakaway steal and dunk from Braun!! 10pts and a spark plug scoring the ball off the bench! His defense is outstanding as a rookie!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Thunderous breakaway steal and dunk from Braun!! 10pts and a spark plug scoring the ball off the bench! His defense is outstanding as a rookie!

That's my boy! Braun in a fair world would be starting all season long geting a minimum of 30 minutes per game. Racial Apprenticshp.

Riggins44

Master
Christian Braun with 15 off the bench! And the game's still going!

Edit: He ended up with 15 points on 7-8 shooting. What an awesome game off the bench.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Christian Braun with 15 off the bench! And the game's still going!

Edit: He ended up with 15 points on 7-8 shooting. What an awesome game off the bench.

It was an epic performance as he only missed one shot all night.

I keep forgetting to tell you this Riggins44. I love your avatar/profile picture. Andrew Torba is a living legend. I have
such high respect for this man and his leadership! Keep up the great posts brother!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Just shared the great posts regarding Jokic and Braun to gab. Don’t forget to drop some links to our page there sometimes goys!

The Hock

Master
Good to see Braun getting some recognition on the big stage.

I see him being the next John Havlicek. Sixth man par excellence bringing fresh energy just at the wrong time for the opponent.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This makes no sense. The Heat cannot win this series without Tyler Herro. I'm rooting for Denver but this is costing the
Miami Heat any chance to compete over a 7 game series. The Nuggets have too much talent. The Heat need their starter Herro!

Riggins44

Master
It was an epic performance as he only missed one shot all night.

I keep forgetting to tell you this Riggins44. I love your avatar/profile picture. Andrew Torba is a living legend. I have
such high respect for this man and his leadership! Keep up the great posts brother!
Thanks WL. I like Andrew Torba alot. He has done such a great job with Gab. Like you said he is such a great leader for our people and for Christianity. A man and leader of true courage, ability, and foresight.