2023 NBA Playoffs

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Nuggets are up by 5 mid 4th quarter but Jokic has been sitting with 5 fouls. Get him back out there.

I said this a while ago but I find it ironic that super athletic white guys with 40 plus inch vertical like Mac McClung
and Christian Braun both are giving the number 0. All the numbers in the world and they give them a 0. I know
it's just another way to mock and make fun of whites. Seen it my whole life.

Anyways go Nuggets.

Phall

Master
I appreciate seeing Duncan Robinson getting 4th quarter minutes. They've got him guarding the point guard, which is not what you'd expect from the scouting report. Now the Heat need to get him some shots!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I appreciate seeing Duncan Robinson getting 4th quarter minutes. They've got him guarding the point guard, which is not what you'd expect from the scouting report. Now the Heat need to get him some shots!

I agree. He is far better on both sides of the ball than people give him credit for. It must be the negative points for playing while white.

Despite the Heat losing Kevin Love and Duncan Robinson both had 12 points each.

The Denver Nuggets have just been flat out dominant. So close to a sweep as they led game 2 by double digits and could have easily
won that game. Despite all of this they are up 3 games to 1 in the nba championship. Nikola Jokic is 1 game away from a title and a
ring to go with hopefully the nba mvp. I can't see Murray getting it as he had 15 points and again 15 tonight. It's Jokics MVP to win!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Can the Nuggets win the Championship tonight at home? I would say they have a 75 percent chance. Don't be suprised if Jokic and
Murray play just about the whole game to try and end this series. Hope they bring a title home to Denver!

Riggins44

Master
Can the Nuggets win the Championship tonight at home? I would say they have a 75 percent chance. Don't be suprised if Jokic and
Murray play just about the whole game to try and end this series. Hope they bring a title home to Denver!
I agree they are going to win game 5. But the game is tomorrow night :)

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Competitive game so far.

Duncan Robinson is playing well for Heat.

Jokic has an early two fouls and Nuggets can’t hit a jumper to save their lives.

Neither can the Heat though lol

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Strus also has 8pts and 4reb before half.

Braun has been active for Nuggets! Staying aggressive cutting.

Riggins44

Master
Denver hasn't been able to make any outside shots at all. Though now they're up 4 early in the 4th qtr. Come on, close this out!

They need to go through Jokic every single time down the court.

Riggins44

Master
What an absolutely horrible call by the black ref on the challenge by Denver. Everyone including the announcers said the call should be overturned but the corrupt idiot didn't do it. The call couldn't have been more obvious.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Nuggets win. Jokic MVP and undisputed best player in the world. A good night for Whitey!

Yes and even Christian Braun had 7 points off the bench. His defense was outstanding but this championship and MVP belong to
Denver and the REAL NBA MVP Nikola Jokic! Congrats big guy. There is not a basketball player on earth that can compare to Jokic.
This was nearly a 4 to 0 sweep but 4 to 1 is still great. The Miami Heat are a very good team yet they were easily handled in 5 games!

Warhawk_46

Master
Yes and even Christian Braun had 7 points off the bench. His defense was outstanding but this championship and MVP belong to
Denver and the REAL NBA MVP Nikola Jokic! Congrats big guy. There is not a basketball player on earth that can compare to Jokic.
This was nearly a 4 to 0 sweep but 4 to 1 is still great. The Miami Heat are a very good team yet they were easily handled in 5 games!
I think more and more people are becoming aware that Jokic was denied his 3rd straight MVP only because of Perkins playing the race card. Anyone and everyone knows Jokic is a much better player and leader than Embid.

I actually think Perkins’ pathetic black fragility will echo loudly and wake a lot of people up.

Riggins44

Master
Nuggets win. Jokic MVP and undisputed best player in the world. A good night for Whitey!
First white led team to win the title since Nowitzki and the Mavs in 2011. This is indeed a great night for us. Jokic may already be the greatest white player ever.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

mqdefault.jpg

Nikola Jokic 28 Pts 16 Reb 4 Ast Miami Heat vs Denver Nuggets NBA FINALS Game 5 HIGHLIGHTS​

NBA SCREEN

The Hock

Master
Watched the 2nd half while I enjoyed a juicy bacon cheeseburger and curly fries. Nice to see the Jokic and the Nuggets win, but I think the season is too long. Both teams were like shot fighters still going at it in that last quarter. Talk about sloppy play. I was thinking damn did players on both teams take pay-offs to throw the game?

But good to see the Nuggets close it out.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Watched the 2nd half while I enjoyed a juicy bacon cheeseburger and curly fries. Nice to see the Jokic and the Nuggets win, but I think the season is too long. Both teams were like shot fighters still going at it in that last quarter. Talk about sloppy play. I was thinking damn did players on both teams take pay-offs to throw the game?

But good to see the Nuggets close it out.
I noticed this too both teams were on fumes and this was why the shooting looked like an evening pickup games with decent former high school hoopsters.

I'm glad Denver closed it out as the last thing the team needed was losing this game and sports talk tv and radio hosts planting seeds of losing in the heads of the secondary players. I truly don't think Joker can be fazed he is mentally tough and knows he will put up numbers every game regardless the situation.