2023 College Football Bowl Season

wile

Master
Not so fast Bucky! Did you stick around? Glad for Michigan.. Graham # 55 on that Michigan DL played great!
My ramblings should come with a warning label. My wife said she hasn't heard me so loud in years cheering for a M win but mostly a Nick loss.

wile

Master
My wife the football analyst follows the SEC FB stuff and the comments there are certainly trending anti-Bama

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Sarkasian’s defense was shredded by dickface. I don’t think that happens against Michigan. UGA probably deserved to be in over Texas (and Alabama for that matter) but that point is moot now.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Sarkasian’s defense was shredded by dickface. I don’t think that happens against Michigan. UGA probably deserved to be in over Texas (and Alabama for that matter) but that point is moot now.
If Penix has another magical game against Michigan and brings the championship to Seattle, the amount of slobbering by the usual suspects leading to the draft will be unbearable. After all is said and done, he'll be the No. 1 pick in the draft.

jphoss

Mentor
Washington reminds me of the Philadelphia eagles of last year in how they are built- strong white players in caste positions with good receivers plus a great offensive coordinator making the above average qb look much better than he is.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
If Penix has another magical game against Michigan and brings the championship to Seattle, the amount of slobbering by the usual suspects leading to the draft will be unbearable. After all is said and done, he'll be the No. 1 pick in the draft.
It’s very much the system for Washington. It was the same system that was employed at Fresno state - Jake Haener put up big numbers. Penix is overaged with two bad knees but yea the media and fans see one thing and one thing only.

Snow Plow

Mentor
I saw a stat that Michigan would be the first National Champion without a top ten team in terms of talent according to 247. This would be big for our cause as we all know the rating system is rigged. Michigan is also a team with multiple white stars and has recruited white RBs, DBs, etc as has been pointed out.

wile

Master
Sounds like he’s a commit to a HBCU but obviously no white girlfriend to be had there

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like Michigan is not deviating from it's offensive plan of attack. Very heavy on the running game.

For the second straight week, Michigan's offense is playing not to lose. They call games like JJ McCarthy can't throw, or run for that matter. They desperately need to put the ball in his hands because UW is going to score eventually.

Snow Plow

Mentor
McGregor had inside track on the sack and draws the holding. He has a decent chance at the pros.

Tannehill17

Mentor
I haven’t been watching this game but it looks like Michigan is winning. Has JJ McCarthy improved his draft stock and does Washington losing cool some of the Michael Penis hype?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Penix with his second INT. Herbie and Fowler are awful - just building up Penix all game. Penix plays vs the Big Ten and he reverts to Indiana form.

Mason Graham has been a beast, Loveland with the nice long catch and run. I'll take this is a win for the White guys vs the caste system.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I haven’t been watching this game but it looks like Michigan is winning. Has JJ McCarthy improved his draft stock and does Washington losing cool some of the Michael Penis hype?

Hard to say about McCarthy. Michigan just uses him in bizarre ways but their offense is effective on the ground. They have 300 yards rushing tonight.

Penix isn't a 1st rounder but neither were Anthony Richardson and Bryce Young yet they went 1st and 4th overall. Penix is overaged with 2 acl injuries playing in a stat heavy system. He was exposed back in his Big Ten days, went to the defense optional PAC 12 and then faces a tough competent Big 10 defense and looks very average.

If scouts can look past the box score, yeah McCarthy's stock should be on the rise. He has NFL athleticism and arm talent while Penix chucks lollipops to elite WRs, much like his fellow lefty Tua. The juxtaposition was on clear display in this game. McCarthy is a victim of his team's success in many ways, they don't need him to do much although he's more than capable.

Snow Plow

Mentor
If scouts can look past the box score, yeah McCarthy's stock should be on the rise. He has NFL athleticism and arm talent while Penix chucks lollipops to elite WRs, much like his fellow lefty Tua. The juxtaposition was on clear display in this game. McCarthy is a victim of his team's success in many ways, they don't need him to do much although he's more than capable.
I don’t think this will be a problem. If any team drafts Penix before McCarthy, then the deserve failure.