2023 College Football Bowl Season

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Screw Alabama and any cuck white that cheers for them.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Michigan pissing away any opportunity they get. I’m done with this one. @wile is right. Another Alabama Championship on the way.

Snow Plow

Mentor
McGregor with his second sack. McCarthy needs another year or he will be a career backup.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
McGregor with his second sack. McCarthy needs another year or he will be a career backup.

Agreed. The Michigan offense needs to open up a little bit for him. It will be interesting to see what happens if Harbaugh returns to the NFL regarding McCarthy's future.

wile

Master
Agreed. The Michigan offense needs to open up a little bit for him. It will be interesting to see what happens if Harbaugh returns to the NFL regarding McCarthy's future.
Yeah Harbaugh leaves on a loss

Michigan's play calling has been terrible. Gadget plays and running vs stuffed boxes. Now they finally open it up and start moving but maybe too late.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Is it me, or does Blake Corum look a little like Cody Schrader? Corum has to be half white.

Last edited:

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Michigan pissing away any opportunity they get. I’m done with this one. @wile is right. Another Alabama Championship on the way.
Not so fast Bucky! Did you stick around? Glad for Michigan.. Graham # 55 on that Michigan DL played great!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Is it me, or does Blake Corum look a little like Cody Schrader? Corum has to be half white.
Well he definitely sounds like he came straight outta Compton in his post-game interview.

Warhawk_46

Master
Blake Corum of Michigan has to have the least amount of black in him… just looked at his picture and he looks white through and through (maybe a touch of Hispanic?)

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Lots of that seems to be going on now.

Think about how many top black athletes now are at least half white?

Mahomes, Prescott, seemingly four or 5 guys in every bowl game.

When I was a kid we had a word to describe this phenomenon but I won’t mention it here.

Warhawk_46

Master
The more I watched Shipley play, the more convinced I am he needs counseling. He blew up at the one yard line and his lineman tried to calm him down but Shipley pushed him away. When he got hurt he was hollowing and acting strange. He reminded me of Grayson Allen. He has blown up at coaches and teammates all year. I believe he thinks he has to live up to everyone's expectations and it is messing with him mentally.

The more I watched Shipley play, the more convinced I am he needs counseling. He blew up at the one yard line and his lineman tried to calm him down but Shipley pushed him away. When he got hurt he was hollowing and acting strange. He reminded me of Grayson Allen. He has blown up at coaches and teammates all year. I believe he thinks he has to live up to everyone's expectations and it is messing with him mentally.
That is a good observation. For a guy who is stellar on the field and in the classroom, he has some atypical immature behavior for a white player. I’d agree the weight of being the best great white hope at running back might be weighing on him.

He was great last year and most assumed (no doubt including him) that he would be at the top of the NCAA this year. All the more reason to fix himself mentally and return for a senior season to get it right.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I agree. Nothing jumps off the page about Jalen Milroe. It's just that it's the media's one main job to put all of these guys on a pedestal
while constantly criticizing the white qb's and other white players who dare to play this game. The media is a bunch of trained puppets
just doing what they are told. I wonder if any of the media, scouts or coaching staffs ever think about how many kids dreams are shattered
due to their anti white discrimination? I doubt it as they just want to get paid. Not all but most of them.
Milroe is supa-affletic though. Glad to see that Michigan finally figured out late in the game that he can't hit the broad side of a barn with any throw longer than 10 yards. Started playing cover 1 and sending everyone else.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Milroe had 21 carries for 63 yards. Not impressed. Like you said he also can't hit the side of an ocean with his passes!

Alabamas Days of Countless National Championships are over. Has been for a few years now. Congrats Michigan!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Late game is a conundrum in who to root for. From the general overview, there are a lot more palefaces on the field for Washington, mostly caste spots, of course. But since Penix will get all of the credit no matter what, it's really hard to root for them.

jphoss

Mentor
Milroe is supa-affletic though. Glad to see that Michigan finally figured out late in the game that he can't hit the broad side of a barn with any throw longer than 10 yards. Started playing cover 1 and sending everyone else.
It’s funny how so many people would look at milroe and assume he’s a great athlete but watching him scramble and run he looks stiff and tight, he even almost tore his acl on a scramble, while JJ can run like a gazelle. And it goes without saying milroe has zero skill playing qb. Also curious to see how many of those fat sumos from bama get drafted high (I’m betting all of them) bc it was great to see graham get the better of them all game

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It’s funny how so many people would look at milroe and assume he’s a great athlete but watching him scramble and run he looks stiff and tight, he even almost tore his acl on a scramble, while JJ can run like a gazelle. And it goes without saying milroe has zero skill playing qb. Also curious to see how many of those fat sumos from bama get drafted high (I’m betting all of them) bc it was great to see graham get the better of them all game

His throwing motion and mechanics are pretty bad. Overall Michigan coming back to beat Alabama was a satisfying result.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Did ya'll catch the short discussion about walk on Texas Safety Michael Taafe? I was reading up on him when I saw him, a white safety starting the game for Texas. Well, another incredible injustice to an elite white HS player.
Taafe was an All-State DB for Texas HS power house Westlake. A two-time Defensive MVP in the state championship 6A division. I believe the largest Texas HS classification, somehow was not offered a scholarship to Texas. He committed to Rice, before agreeing to walk-on at Texas and earned a scholarship and now a starter.
As I'm typing this, I just saw the Washington TD pass over in Taafe's area. I hope that wasn't his fault on a missed coverage?

Late game is a conundrum in who to root for. From the general overview, there are a lot more palefaces on the field for Washington, mostly caste spots, of course. But since Penix will get all of the credit no matter what, it's really hard to root for them.
It's Texas all day for me. Like you said, it's all about the QB and the WRs for Washington. The average DWF won't notice the anonymous pale faces. 2 NFL-caliber white QBs in the Natty would be a huge win in this day and age.

That said, I do respect Penix's game. He's clearly not the 1st round talent the media wants him to be, but he's an accurate thrower and a solid college player. Kind of reminds me of Kellen Moore. Ewers is, ironically, the real "upsider" in this matchup. He has way more talent but to this point hasn't put it together the way Penix has.

Phall

Master
It's Texas all day for me. Like you said, it's all about the QB and the WRs for Washington. The average DWF won't notice the anonymous pale faces. 2 NFL-caliber white QBs in the Natty would be a huge win in this day and age.

That said, I do respect Penix's game. He's clearly not the 1st round talent the media wants him to be, but he's an accurate thrower and a solid college player. Kind of reminds me of Kellen Moore. Ewers is, ironically, the real "upsider" in this matchup. He has way more talent but to this point hasn't put it together the way Penix has.
Doesn’t matter, playboys! Michigan’s 8 white honkeys plus multiple influencers will lord down on their underling class next week with extreme prejudice!!! I feel it in my bones!