2023 College Football Bowl Season

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bowl games are starting today along with the FCS playoff second semifinal game - NDSU vs Montana

Ga Southern vs Ohio

Jacksonville St vs Louisiana

Miami (OH) vs App St

New Mexico St vs Fresno St

UCLA vs Boise St

Cal vs Texas Tech

Bucky

Hall of Famer
One of the caste whore announcers just called Ohio’s QB “crafty”and followed it up immediately by calling him a “gym rat” LOL these cucks deserve a knuckle sandwich.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Ohio goes for it on 4th from the 19, instead of taking the 3points.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Davis Brin man.. Just a turnover machine.

Bradley Weaver with a sack(his 5th of the year) and forced fumble. 6’4 268 and only a RS Sophomore. Good looking DE prospect.

Beat the sumo LT. Georgia Southern all sumos.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Ohio RB Nolan McCormick getting his first carries in 2023. Better late than never I suppose.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Ohio goes 9-3 and gets 6-6 crap Georgia Southern team. Good job by the committee on that one.

Phall

Master
Looking forward to UCLA facing resurgent Boise State tonight at 7:30pm. Chip Kelly is sitting pretty with his two white quarterbacks in order. Boise State is replacing its starting BLACK quarterback, who just transferred to Arkansas, with a new BLACK quarterback, this one a true freshman.

I'm hoping to see Ethan Garbers throw touchdowns to multiple white players in a blowout.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Looking forward to UCLA facing resurgent Boise State tonight at 7:30pm. Chip Kelly is sitting pretty with his two white quarterbacks in order. Boise State is replacing its starting BLACK quarterback, who just transferred to Arkansas, with a new BLACK quarterback, this one a true freshman.

I'm hoping to see Ethan Garbers throw touchdowns to multiple white players in a blowout.

Yes we need Ethan Garbers to play up to his ability. At times he looks like he can be a good qb. I also would like to see Carson Steele
explode in the Bowl Game tonight. The latter part of the season didn't end like it started. He will be ready to shine in prime time!

El Gringo

Mentor

I’m looking forward to Steele hopefully crushing BSU but to the broncos credit they did replace their black quarterback mid season with Maddux Madsen and he excelled only to be sidelined by injury. He would be the starter today if not for the injury.

TwentyTwo

Master
App State RB Anderson Castle career-high 122 yards RUSHING on 20 carries in a rain storm; Cap One Player of the Game!
13 - 9 win over Miami Ohio.
Was injured pre-season ; finally came back in November

D2 Championship
WR Max McCloud (Colorado School of Mines) 14 receptions 153 yards
RB Braden Jay (Harding U.) 11 carries 161 yards Rushing 3 TDs!

El Gringo

Mentor
Andersen castle was the player of the game in the avocado bowl with 120 + yards. Just caught the very end of it but I guess he was injured the first of the season, but he came on strong late! Look forward to seeing the big back next year.

El Gringo

Mentor
App State RB Anderson Castle career-high 122 yards RUSHING on 20 carries in a rain storm; Cap One Player of the Game!
13 - 9 win over Miami Ohio.
Was injured pre-season ; finally came back in November
Ya beat me to it my fried congrats to Castle!!!!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like Steele did not dress for the bowl game. Garbers is out with an injury. Have to wonder if Steele is entering the portal again or going to roll the dice and declare for the draft.

Rocky B

Master
Carson Steele not playing. No explanation so far.
I hope he’s not declaring for the draft.
He’ll be lucky to go in the 6th- 7th round.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Carson Steele not playing. No explanation so far.
I hope he’s not declaring for the draft.
He’ll be lucky to go in the 6th- 7th round.

I think it's just Chip Kelly outsmarting himself again. It makes me so angry to see an incredible talent wasting away.

I will say this. Collin Schlee reminds me of Eric Crouch. Even Plumlee. I would love to see this kid play running back for
a full season. He is a average qb with elite top of the bell curve athletecism. Why not put him at running back? Can you
imagine him and Steele sharing the load with Garbers at qb. Wow would that be cool to watch!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Man no Carson Steele dips my interest quite a bit. UCLA D looks soft today.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Cal has some players to watch out for - QB Fernando Mendoza and Trond Grizzell.

For some reason Cal brought in a transfer quota despite how well Mendoza played this season as a freshman. Hint: he is the reason they are bowl eligibly. Mendoza is the most talented QB Cal has had since Jared Goff. Wilcox better not screw this one up!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I think it's just Chip Kelly outsmarting himself again. It makes me so angry to see an incredible talent wasting away.

I will say this. Collin Schlee reminds me of Eric Crouch. Even Plumlee. I would love to see this kid play running back for
a full season. He is a average qb with elite top of the bell curve athletecism. Why not put him at running back? Can you
imagine him and Steele sharing the load with Garbers at qb. Wow would that be cool to watch!

What did Collin Schlee do tonight you ask? He had 7 carries for 127 yards. So it helped UCLA to a much needed win in a bowl game.
Schlee is 6'3 and 225lbs. He is build similar to Carson Steele but even faster & more explosive. Just like with Plumlee for UCF, the kid is
in the wrong position. He would be a incredible running back. Take away his 50 yard run he still had 77 yards on 6 other rushing attempts!
If that isn't talent then I don't know what is. He is a junior so he has 1 year left. Hope Kelly gives him a shot at rb next year.