2022 NFL Week 8

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Jimmy G was spectacular 2nd half and still confused as to why some CF members thought CMac to San Francisco was a death sentence. I'd say masterful usage of him!
Indeed. With the Rams looking like total garbage right now, I’d say that the 49ers are the premier team to root for in the NFC. Either them or the Vikings.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I truely believe that Jake Funk could have been great for this offense. The Rams on 32nd in the NFL in rushing yards. They are horrible.
It makes it so hard on Stafford when they can't keep the defense honest. They really need to make a move for a rb! They can sigh
Max Borghi for the cost of a cup of lemonade at a lemonade stand. Somehow I doubt they will. They need to get another rb into
the mix regardless as you can't just pass 90 percent of the time. Kupp has been virtually shut out the 2nd half after the monster
first half. It's sad to see but it's not his fault.
I guess the Rams “brain trust” thinks that the likes of Ronnie Rivers (who?) and a washed up (debatable if he was ever good) Malcom Brown are better than Funk and Borghi. At this point, the Rams needed immediate help on the offensive line and some young running backs who could give them a shot in the arm.

Warhawk_46

Master
Short term it's a great move. My only worry is when McCaffery is still there and Jimmy G has moved on next season.
I agree. Also I am not sold on Shanahan as a coach… mostly based on his criminal underuse of Juice over the years. However, as I think about it more perhaps the relationship their fathers had will mean CMC is used to his ability.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Josh Allen with a heck of throw for a TD. Quick flick. :)

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Looks like on of the GB defenders had a chimp out. Guntencuck is building a team of high caliber guys. Lol.

Rocky B

Master
I guess the Rams “brain trust” thinks that the likes of Ronnie Rivers (who?) and a washed up (debatable if he was ever good) Malcom Brown are better than Funk and Borghi. At this point, the Rams needed immediate help on the offensive line and some young running backs who could give them a shot in the arm.
Rivers was at Fresno when Josh Hokit was getting carries.....I watched a lot of games. If you had told me he’d be playing while Borghi wouldn’t even be on a PS, I never would have believed it.....

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Rivers was at Fresno when Josh Hokit was getting carries.....I watched a lot of games. If you had told me he’d be playing while Borghi wouldn’t even be on a PS, I never would have believed it.....
I don't doubt it. But don't doubt Negro Football League's ability to recruit obscure blacks.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Thanks Rocky for that bit of info. You are the expert on all things running back!

I guess this is just another example of the Caste System in action. I looked up Rivers and he’s 5’-8 or 9” and 195 lbs. If you are thinking that should mean he’s a speedster, you’d be wrong. 4.60 forty time.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
What a throw by Allen. I don’t think anyone else in the NFL could make that one!

49ers Victory media conference. 4 out of 5 spokesmen are our guys.

I'll admit to not being positive enough when I first heard McCaffrey was going to the Niners. While the Bills would have been a great fit for him, they're no longer a white-friendly squad after the offseason purges. The 49ers are about as white-friendly as a team is allowed to be in this caste league.

The Hock

Master
Another rough night for Rodgers.

I wonder if he noticed that the Bill's coach bears some resemblance to Brett Favre.

I know coaches can get fired in mid-season. How about GMs? Gutenwhatever the caste master has to go. The sooner the better.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Rams have lost 3 of their last 5 homes games. The wheels are falling off quick. They need to make some major adjusments
as it would be a travesty to see the Super Bowl Champions not make the playoffs. The good news is that they have played only
7 games and have 10 games to go still. Plenty of time to turn it around but they need better O-line Play as well as to make a move
if possible to get another running back through free agency. Coach Sean McVay has to earn his money this year!