2022 NFL Week 8

icsept

Master
Woke up from a nap to see Malik Willis playing for the Titans. Where the hell is Tannehill?!?

Flint

Mentor
The 49ers vs. Rams is a lot of fun to watch. Lots of our guys out there!

CMAC needs a rushing TD for a football "hat trick"!!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
When Cmac is on a good team we are just seeing the tip of the iceburg of what the kid can do. MVP type performance
by McCaffrey today so far!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Rams offense has turned back to crap in the second half. . .

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Rams offense has turned back to crap in the second half. . .
I truely believe that Jake Funk could have been great for this offense. The Rams on 32nd in the NFL in rushing yards. They are horrible.
It makes it so hard on Stafford when they can't keep the defense honest. They really need to make a move for a rb! They can sigh
Max Borghi for the cost of a cup of lemonade at a lemonade stand. Somehow I doubt they will. They need to get another rb into
the mix regardless as you can't just pass 90 percent of the time. Kupp has been virtually shut out the 2nd half after the monster
first half. It's sad to see but it's not his fault.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Giants return man fumbles the punt. Looks like the Giants are going to lose this one. Somehow the media will blame Daniel Jones.

Edit: Richie James has TWO lost fumbles today and he is being carted off the field. The old injury excuse that blacks use all the time. He looks fine BTW.

Kaptain

Master
How many times do we have to see the "world's greatest athletes" shoot their team in the foot in the 4th quarter with an unneccessary personal foul like a taunting penalty? It has to be disheartening to the whole team yet we see it time and time again. They just can't help their ghetto trash talk - it's clearly more important to them than actually winning the game. Allen Robinson the turd needs to be off that team. A proper coach or owner would trade his arse tomorrow.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I truely believe that Jake Funk could have been great for this offense. The Rams on 32nd in the NFL in rushing yards. They are horrible.
It makes it so hard on Stafford when they can't keep the defense honest. They really need to make a move for a rb! They can sigh
Max Borghi for the cost of a cup of lemonade at a lemonade stand. Somehow I doubt they will. They need to get another rb into
the mix regardless as you can't just pass 90 percent of the time. Kupp has been virtually shut out the 2nd half after the monster
first half. It's sad to see but it's not his fault.

Don't worry. The Rams are rumored to welcome Akers back with open arms if he is not traded away. Must be nice to have that sort of privilege. Burn your bridges with an organization and team only to be welcomed back and gifted a job.

Flint

Mentor
It's also great for Christian to be having a great game for a quality team in a big game. Much better then doing it in Carolina, that hasnt been good in a while.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
And now Kupp is injured - looks like a lower leg. He's in there with a minute left in a blowout. McVay rising up the list of cuck coaches.

Kaptain

Master
I was just wondering why the starting Rams team was still out there. The previous play before the Kupp injury they called a give up running play. What kind of dumb coaching is that? Completely illogical. For that matter, I was wondering why McCaffrey was running the ball on clear clock killer running dives up the middle. Two stupid moves.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Rams' biggest problem is their offensive line. That's why McVay threw in the towel early in this one, to protect Stafford from taking more hits. No running back would look good on this team right now.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Pittman drops a perfect pass by Ehlinger. Henicke had some more last minute heroics to give the Redskins the lead.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Giants return man fumbles the punt. Looks like the Giants are going to lose this one. Somehow the media will blame Daniel Jones.

Edit: Richie James has TWO lost fumbles today and he is being carted off the field. The old injury excuse that blacks use all the time. He looks fine BTW.
Giants WRs have been killing it, Dat upside! Screwing over Bachman so the real Affletes aka AA hires can shine with those explosive punt return fumbles!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Jimmy G was spectacular 2nd half and still confused as to why some CF members thought CMac to San Francisco was a death sentence. I'd say masterful usage of him!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jimmy G was spectacular 2nd half and still confused as to why some CF members thought CMac to San Francisco was a death sentence. I'd say masterful usage of him!

Short term it's a great move. My only worry is when McCaffery is still there and Jimmy G has moved on next season.