2022 NFL Week 8

No disrespect intended sport historian as I really enjoy reading both of your posts over the years. Your both valued long time members
here. So that being said let me chime in for one minute on this subject. I don't like to take sides but Brady is still flat out amazing.

Tom Brady is the NFL's Leading Passer going into this weekend! Brady has thrown for 2267 yards on the season thus far. These are amazing
stats for anyone yet Brady is an old man. My point is that he has never played better. It's crazy to say that about a middle aged man but Brady
is not like anyone we have ever seen before. Not sure how he does it as many guys have great genetics but I have to give credit where credit is do. Mahomes is 2nd in passing yards and in his prime in his mid to late 20's. Yet Brady is outperforming him yards wise on a team without
much talent. Joe Burrow is 3rd and Justin Herbert 4th. So 3 of the top 4 qb's in passsing yards are considered the best qb's in the nfl and they
are all in their prime years athletically. How Brady has outshined them all is incredible. So looking past the wins & losses I give credit where credit is do. This has never been done and will probably never be done ever again. The G.O.A.T. just keeps ticking like a timex watch. He keeps
going like the energizer rabbit. It's a thing that they will make books and movies about someday. I hope the Bucs bounce back & make the playoffs. There is still plenty of time left.

Thanks for the comment. I believe it is better to leave a season too early than a season too late. It's not as if Tom Brady hasn't already done again and again everything a football player could do.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the comment. I believe it is better to leave a season too early than a season too late. It's not as if Tom Brady hasn't already done again and again everything a football player could do.

And he is still a great QB at 45. Luckily the NFC South is trash and the Bucs can still win the division. Anyone who has seen him play this year can't really say honestly he looks old or washed up.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Y'all catch that commercial from massuh Kraft? Dunno how much I can handle and I've just started watching.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Vikings defenders were consoling Murray after the loss.. Dat solidarity be necessary.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Micah McFadden with his first career sack, against Smiff

Warhawk_46

Master
C-Mac with a 34 yard TD pass!
Awesome to see! Such a weapon in every way!

I really hope the run game can get going… it is very important CMC reaches 1000 yards again this year as there is plenty of talk among the dwf and msm that he is really a slot receiver.

El Gringo

Mentor
Awesome to see! Such a weapon in every way!

I really hope the run game can get going… it is very important CMC reaches 1000 yards again this year as there is plenty of talk among the dwf and msm that he is really a slot receiver.
It’s could be tough sledding today for CMAC. Juice and Samuels are injured. All eyes are going to be on him.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kupp 7 catches already and just caught a TD pass!

Warhawk_46

Master
It’s could be tough sledding today for CMAC. Juice and Samuels are injured. All eyes are going to be on him.
That is true… defenses are always going to key on him. He will bust out a long gain here soon as long as they don’t abandon the run. The same thing happens to Derrick Henry… small gains but they keep feeding him and then boom! breaks a long one.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Kupp up to 7 for 72 yards and one td all in the first half. This is why he is my favorite player to watch. Kupp is simply the best wide
receiever in the NFL. No arguements or debates. He is the BEST!

So something to think about. Kupp is the best receiver in the nfl and Luka Doncic is leading the NBA in scoring! Can we please get more
white athletes in both of these sports soon? Questions DWF's should be asking but they are just so damn brainwashed!

Warhawk_46

Master
At least Thielen was involved in the game plan today but the Vikings really need to utilize him more. He is so dependable and always open. But the are desperate for Jefferson (admittedly a great WR) to shine.

Davante Adams has totally replaced Renfrow which is frustrating. He has become invisible in the offense.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Ehlinger to Pierce for 47 yards after Pierce beat the coverage!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Great catch by Christian for the TD! He now has one throwing and receiving!