2022 NFL Week 18

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
So there was an unnecessary roughness penalty while no play was in progress? Weird... Sorry, I could hear the stream but not see it. Anyway, it's still just a 3 point game.

Matra2

Master
So there was an unnecessary roughness penalty while no play was in progress? Weird... Sorry, I could hear the stream but not see it. Anyway, it's still just a 3 point game.
It was for this

I've literally only watched 10 minutes of NFL this season, or last season, and that's what I saw - a player pushing medical staff on the field. IOW things haven't changed much. Same old boorish NFL.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Welp, that's it for GB. Crappy start of the season and now they're out....

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
So Seattle is in with the GB debacle and will play at SF. Go Niners.

Snow Plow

Guru
It was for this

I've literally only watched 10 minutes of NFL this season, or last season, and that's what I saw - a player pushing medical staff on the field. IOW things haven't changed much. Same old boorish NFL.
I’m not defending the player, but the guy put his hand on the player first. He was ejected and will be fined. The coach was livid with his actions and the player was very frustrated leaving the field. I don’t think it was as bad as it sounds.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Lions are a likeable team, relatively speaking of course. They started 10 Whites tonight so they rank right up there with the Bengals and Rams in that department. There are rumors that Sean McVay may leave the Rams after this season's disaster along with having no high draft picks left in the next couple years to rebuild with. If that happens the Rams will likely quickly revert to the Caste norm.

Hopefully Dan Campbell stays the course and keeps the Lions motivated as they could win their division next year.

NEP01

Guru
Jared Goff has been an exceptional this season. Great to see him firmly establish himself as a starting QB after his terrible treatment by the Rams in 2020.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Niners will easily win. Line is 7 right now.
The two teams are certainly familiar with each other having played twice as division opponents this year. Definitely pulling for the Niners. It might be a close game, closer than we think.

Snow Plow

Guru
The two teams are certainly familiar with each other having played twice as division opponents this year. Definitely pulling for the Niners. It might be a close game, closer than we think.
Excellent points. I just can’t see Geno having a good game after a poor performance vs. a depleted Rams team. We’ll see. I hope McCaffery and Kittle have big games.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Something to think about is that next weekend could be the last weekend of Tom Brady's career. I don't see him coming back after this up and down and frustrating year.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Now that the playoff teams are set, anyone want to predict which two teams make it to the SB? I'm picking Kansas City vs Philly. I hope I'm wrong but that's the way it looks to me.

Kaptain

Master
Here's the unsportsmanlike penalty with the game on the line late in the 4th quarter. Every week there is one. It's expected behavior now. If you watch there should have been two ejections as another packer bumps the medical staff from behind.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Here's the unsportsmanlike penalty with the game on the line late in the 4th quarter. Every week there is one. It's expected behavior now. If you watch there should have been two ejections as another packer bumps the medical staff from behind.
Live by the coal black defense, die by the TNB.

While I’m not at all happy that the Seahawks got in, it is at least consolation that the Packers missed out. After their all black draft and radical purging attempts by the GM and coach to rid the team of White men, they deserved to be punished. Now Rodgers needs to get out of their and let the team fall into the garbage heap.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I’m not defending the player, but the guy put his hand on the player first. He was ejected and will be fined. The coach was livid with his actions and the player was very frustrated leaving the field. I don’t think it was as bad as it sounds.
The trainer gave the “gentle hand on shoulder” to indicate he was there and trying to get through. It’s similar to the move that someone would do at a crowded bar while trying to get to another area of the establishment. I’ve probably done so myself hundreds of times in my life and never received a hard shove in return. It was a thuggish action and a wildly disproportionate response to a normal human gesture.

I would suspend the guy to send a message to the rest of the goons who populate NFL rosters.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Tough to see Rodgers miss out on the playoffs. The GM is to blame for sure. Rodgers level of play is still very good but the organization has done him no favors.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
nice forearm smash by the GB defender on a helpless tackled player
Yes, good catch. One TNB led to the other. That forearm looked like a professional wrestling move. GB has really put together a roster of “good guys” that really resonate with Midwestern values and decency….

wile

Master
Gutenkist's season of dreams is mercifully over and I get to pull for C-mac to tear it up next week with no qualms.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
The comments section is very revealing. You have the racial solidarity of the bruthas in there justifying and taking up for the black player assaulting the White training staff member. I threw a couple of red pill ribs in there and will probably get canned but I don't care.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
GB deserves that L with TNB from Quay. Glad their season is over. Now fire Gutenkunt.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
GB deserves that L with TNB from Quay. Glad their season is over. Now fire Gutenkunt.
Yes they definitely deserve the loss from the tnb behavior of not one but two players towards the white training staff/ medical staff guy just going out to assist a player that they injured. These are the kind of things that make the NFL almost unwatchable to me.