2022 NFL Week 18

TwentyTwo

Master
Justin Watson (Penn) 67 yard TD catch from Mahomes nearly scores a TD! KC's Longest play of the season!!

Raiders LB Luke Masterson has been a pleasant surprise! Former Safety/hybrid @ Wake Forest

Better have your head on a swivel for All Pro D-End Maxx Crosby (Eastern Michigan"

Last edited:

Rocky B

Master
Justin Watson (Penn) 66 yard TD catch from Mahomes nearly scores a TD! KC's Longest play of the season!!

Raiders LB Luke Masterson has been a pleasant surprise! Former Safety/hybrid @ Wake Forest

Better have your head on a swivel for All Pro D-End Maxx Crosby (Eastern Michigan"
Go Raiders. Glad for Watson.....

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Watson has some wheels on him. Great play! Wish they would throw to him a little more.

Why do I say that? Coming into todays game he has only caught 14 receptions all year long. That's less than
one completion a game. I love Travis Kelce but get the ball to your wide receivers a little more!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Sample size is very small and McDaniels is still an idiot but Stidham looks pretty good so far. Young QB, athletic with a big arm.

Warhawk_46

Master
Watson has some wheels on him. Great play! Wish they would throw to him a little more.

Why do I say that? Coming into todays game he has only caught 14 receptions all year long. That's less than
one completion a game. I love Travis Kelce but get the ball to your wide receivers a little more!
Agreed, Kelce is great but he gets force-fed a LOT. Now because there is success between Kelce and Mahomes, no big deal. But a guy like Watson should have caught 40 passes this year, no question.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Watson will have an absurd YPC at least. Hopefully he gets a long term deal.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Touchdown Renfrow!

In addition to that catch, he’s got 6 for 54 yards. His best game in awhile. Hopefully a good sign going into next year.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Touchdown Renfrow!

In addition to that catch, he’s got 6 for 54 yards. His best game in awhile. Hopefully a good sign going into next year.

We'll see what the Raiders do. I could see McDaniels doing some dumb **** at the QB position.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Maxx Crosby had another sack in this game. His career best 12th and a half. He’s also got an absurd amount of tackles for losses and quarterback pressures. He’s definetly a top 5 defensive force in the league.

For KC, Karlaftis has another half sack to bring him up to 6 on the season. Not super impressive until you realize that nearly all of them have come in final 3rd of the season. He should hit the ground running next year and I’d expect a double digit sack total each year.

Last edited:

backrow

Hall of Famer
Crosby also had a nice tackle from behind on Mahomes 10+ yard scramble.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The slightly less caste Jaguars knock off Vrabels HBCU Titans and get into the playoffs.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Caste Clown Vrabel's team starts off 7-3 and finishes 7-10, way to go Mikey!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Touchdown Renfrow!

He ended up with 63 yards receiving. One of the few bright spots in a bad performance from most of the Raiders Team.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The mismanagement of the qb position strikes once again. The Titans were very unprepared once Tannehill was injured.
Very true. They also have a mostly garbage o-line and their receivers are poor; trading A. J. Brown was a really dumb move. If they had a good o-line Derrick Henry would have broken the single season rushing record, maybe multiple times as he can really move for his size and power but rarely has a hole to run through.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Very true. They also have a mostly garbage o-line and their receivers are poor; trading A. J. Brown was a really dumb move. If they had a good o-line Derrick Henry would have broken the single season rushing record, maybe multiple times as he can really move for his size and power but rarely has a hole to run through.

I agree. Henry is my second favorite RB in the NFL today - and what kind of RB Nall could probably aspire to be had they given him a chance. Both are hard running, big bodied and fast, throwback to better times. Henry is also a true number 1 RB and not a part of the ever lotr popular committee.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Watched some of the HBCU Titans vs Jags. Turned it off when Troy n Buck heaped non stop praise on the bald “kid” Dobbs. So about two quarters in.

Rocky B

Master
I kept looking at Dobbs and noticing how he has a “Jimmy from Yellowstone” look to him......

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Watson will have an absurd YPC at least. Hopefully he gets a long term deal.
I looked this up and his finished with an average of 21 yards per catch. However, because he doesn’t have enough catches to qualify, Waddle is the leader with an average of 18.7 but that shows how impressive Watson has been.

The Chiefs should get rid of JuJu or MVS and insert Watson for cheaper as he’s a better version of either.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Bills run back opening kickoff LOL.

“You couldn’t have written the script any better” -Bill Cowturd

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Ravens will let any Black man play QB LOL
Yea, I was just going to post something similar. We throw the word “black quarterback” around too liberally but in the case of the Ravens, the 3 guys behind Jackson all fit that description to the T.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Nifty footwork by Burrow there dodging Multiple Ravens defenders.