2022 NFL Week 18

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Yea, I was just going to post something similar. We throw the word “black quarterback” around to liberally but in the case of the Ravens, the 3 guys behind Jackson all fit that description to the T.
BLM Ravens. Any more injuries and they’ll have to journey to Baltimore projects to find another quota.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Adam Thielen with a short TD catch.

I have a bad feeling that the Vikings will try to replace him next year…

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Brady with the TD pass the Kyle Rudolph, who’s been invisible the last few years. Think Brady is playing his best football of the season and I don’t think any team is going to want to matchup against this guy in the playoffs. The team stinks but Brady is such a winner and X-factor.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jets doing Jets things and not allowing Wilson to get some experience in an otherwise meaningless game. Amazing how that franchise seems to kill QB careers.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
When you think of the PAC 12 recently, knowing Brown is starting and Borghi is not even on a PS, ridiculous.....

Brown at Boston College was atrocious. Only a little better at Oregon. Baltimore is proof positive of a black QB agenda - Jackson, Huntley, Brown and Hundley litter that roster with the belief that only blacks can run the system.

Borghi was a better player in the PAC 12 than Brown - you are 100% with that observation.

When did we go from rooting for the white athlete to spending most of our time rooting for the black ones to screw up ?

wile

Master
I’m not the games on tv in my local I have no interest in so I’m watching FCS ball but no Hunter L.

woody39

Mentor
Gotta hand it to Josh Allen, not a happy bunny for my patriots but between him and Hines having a miracle on kick off returns we look like we are heading out the playoffs! Josh Allen is just awesome.

Rocky B

Master
Brown at Boston College was atrocious. Only a little better at Oregon. Baltimore is proof positive of a black QB agenda - Jackson, Huntley, Brown and Hundley litter that roster with the belief that only blacks can run the system.

Borghi was a better player in the PAC 12 than Brown - you are 100% with that observation.
I went through several rosters recently. Looking at back up running backs around the league. Lots of guys without Borghi’s stats, pedigree or consistency. We were probably watching games a few years ago where Max was tearing it up, the announcers were praising his McCaffrey like style, yet the scrub back from the other team is playing now in the nfl....BS

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I went through several rosters recently. Looking at back up running backs around the league. Lots of guys without Borghi’s stats, pedigree or consistency. We were probably watching games a few years ago where Max was tearing it up, the announcers were praising his McCaffrey like style, yet the scrub back from the other team is playing now in the nfl....BS

So true Rocky B. Anything for the NFL to hold a cracker down and keep us in our place. They don't want us to have success as that little splash here or there can turn into a tidal wave. Imgaine if recruiting was actually color blind in college and the nfl. The leagues would look alot different. It would be like night and day. Not sure if that will ever happen but we have to keep fighting!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Steelers miss the playoffs -- but Mike Tomlin still hasn't had a losing record!! Tomlin's meaningless streak continues!

wile

Master
Do the Bears lock in the first pick in the draft? Just a WR away lol.