Bosa is going to eat these worthless sumos of the Dolphins for lunch today

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jimmy G carted off to the locker room, Brock Purdy will take over if he's out

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jimmy G carted off to the locker room, Brock Purdy will take over if he's out

Damn...did it look like a knee? Purdy has an opportunity at least - if he play swell he could be the Kirk Cousins to Lance's RGKnee

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Damn...did it look like a knee? Purdy has an opportunity at least - if he play swell he could be the Kirk Cousins to Lance's RGKnee
I didn't see what happened, just saw him on the cart zipping down the sideline. He was sitting up and didn't look to be in distress for whatever that's worth.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Juszczyk with the td. Cmac looks great too. Hard to believe Jimmy G. got hurt and they bring in Brock Purdy. He looks ok
so far. Shocked to not see T. Lance. Happy for Purdy to get a shot!

backrow

Hall of Famer
McCaffrey is actually being used properly today.

Kyle Juszczyk with a receiving TD!

Warhawk_46

Master
How many dives up the gut will it take for the 49ers to start utilizing McCaffrey properly?

Edit: I mean in the running game. Love how he has been used in the passing game today so far.

Last edited:

Tannehill17

Mentor
Tua looks off today. I'm guessing he's starting to feel skittish with these sumos blocking for him. I would be too.

backrow

Hall of Famer
FB Alec Ingold got a few catches for Dolphins.

EDIT: I looked him up and am not sure he's 100% white as he was adopted.

Tannehill17

Mentor
As I predicted, Bosa blows through the Dolphins sumos

Tannehill17

Mentor
FB Alec Ingold got a few catches for Dolphins.

EDIT: I looked him up and am not sure he's 100% white as he was adopted.
He's mixed

wile

Master
Cincy clown with a dumb penalty for taunting coach yells at the offender, must be a racist or something. Pulling for Cincy they seem to play overachiever types, KC on D looks strictly diverse.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Deshaun Watson's day: 12/22/131, no TDs one interception

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Van Ginkel and Sieler share a sack on Purdy

Warhawk_46

Master
I don’t know what is going on with Christian McCaffrey and running the ball, but his backups are continually doing better than him. Doesn’t matter if it was Wilson, Mitchell and now Mason… all out-performing him running the ball.

When I saw the news of him being traded to SF I didn’t like it… thought it was a good fit. More than that now, I think CMC’s exhibiting poor vision as a runner. I can’t think of what else to explain his poor production. As a white running back, despite his pedigree, he will be replaced quickly if he doesn’t perform better. Even McCaffrey’s leash is shorter because of his skin color.

Bottom line: he needs to step up.

backrow

Hall of Famer
man, had the QB waited half a second on that INT he would have had an easy pass to CMac for a lot of yardage...

McCaffrey is stuck on 30 yards again while the backup Mason has 37 on 3 runs.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I don’t know what is going on with Christian McCaffrey and running the ball, but his backups are continually doing better than him. Doesn’t matter if it was Wilson, Mitchell and now Mason… all out-performing him running the ball.

When I saw the news of him being traded to SF I didn’t like it… thought it was a good fit. More than that now, I think CMC’s exhibiting poor vision as a runner. I can’t think of what else to explain his poor production. As a white running back, despite his pedigree, he will be replaced quickly if he doesn’t perform better. Even McCaffrey’s leash is shorter because of his skin color.

Bottom line: he needs to step up.
Some big holes are being opened for the backups, rarely for C-Mac. Maybe his teammates on the o-line aren't as enthusiastic blocking for him.

TD for him just now!

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Something we saw this week and also last week with the 49ers, an all white backfield - Garropolo/Purdy, Juczyck, and McCaffrey.
Wonder when was the last time that happened?

backrow

Hall of Famer
Some big holes are being opened for the backups, rarely for C-Mac. Maybe his teammates on the o-line aren't as enthusiastic blocking for him.

TD for him just now!

it sure seems like that. Mason is not a bad runner and the injured RB whose name eludes me atm is good. But I want to see Christian run more effectively and not become a slot receiver. At this rate I am worried he won't get his 1000 yards (and judging by his usage by 49ers, next season it isn't guaranteed he will get anywhere close to it).

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Another rare occurrence today with the 49ers - 2 white RBs score touchdowns - although both did so as receivers.