2022 NFL Week 13

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Zay Jones with an impressive 3 drops already in the first half

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Daniel Jones has 8 rushes for 56 yards. The NY Giants are tied 13-13 with Washington. Not too bad a game so far. I should add
that Jones is also 10 of 11 in the first half passing for 97 yards. It's a defensive struggle but Jones is doing everything he can to
try and help the Gmen get the win. So glad for the great strides he has made this year. Now if only David Sills can ever get his
chance to be part of this. The Giants are winning games again and even in most losses are in close games.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Lamar Jackson knocked out of the game with some kind of injury, I didn't see it at the time. Deshaun Watson looking like garbage so far, but to be fair it's his first game in a long time, will take a few games to gauge how effective he is or isn't.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Chad Muma with 6 solo tackles and 1.5 sacks in the first half!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Zay Jones with an impressive 3 drops already in the first half
Zay Jones - another WR that has stuck around way longer than he should have because of melanin

Lawrence is back out there for the Jags. Might be wise to pull him as Detroit has this game well in hand.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
That play by Freiermuth reminds me of Gronkowski in his prime. Just running people over and bullying them. He also showed great
speed as he burst down the sideline. The Steelers got a great tightend there!

wile

Master
John Kuhn noted on the radio broadcast that Rodgers had some words with the O-line on the sideline. When I think of the Green Bay Replacements I don't overlook the O-line.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's amazing that Tennessee has won as many games as they have with their crap sumo o-line. Derrick Henry almost never has a hole to run through and Ryan Tannehill is being sacked with ease by the Eagles.

wile

Master
I guess without Cole Kmet the Bears and Fields wouldn't have much in the way of a passing game.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Darius Slayton has the 2nd highest drop rate in the NFL - 15.6% - This was a graphic on the Fox Telecast. He is supposedly the best WR on the Giants

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Alex Singleton and Josey Jewell, who would finish last and next to last in any 40 yard race according to Mark Schlereth, each with 16 tackles today

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Impressive. Singleton and Jewell = Right place, right time.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Even in a down year, Rodgers still owns the Bears.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Mike Vrabel surrenders, puts in a quarterback who can't throw a forward pass