2022 NFL Week 13

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Crissie and The Nerd have been hyping Micah Parsons all game as a defensive superman. His stats for the game -- 1 tackle, 1 assist, 1 pass defense.

Warhawk_46

Master
Pierce has all the tools to be a force in this league! What a superb rookie! Remind me of Jordy Nelson - glad he is at least not serving the designated racial apprenticeship so many white athletes must serve.

The Hock

Master
Announcer: "We're seeing Justin Fields just grow as a quarterback throwing the ball..."

Right on cue Fields throws a bullet right on target. To a Packer DB. :D

El Gringo

Mentor
I didn’t watch the Chiefs vs the Bengals but I assume they had the same game plan on defense as last year which is not allow Mahommes to break containment. Once he’s outside the pocket he’s hard to stop but inside he’s a little easier to deal with. Hubbard and Hendrickson seem like the only two defensive ends in the league that can pull this off most of the time.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Christian McCaffrey played 82% of snaps in the 49ers' Week 13 win over the Dolphins.​

With Elijah Mitchell out, one of the big questions in San Francisco was whether McCaffrey would continue playing roughly two-thirds of snaps, as he did in Weeks 10-12 or if he would return to the 80%+ snap share he saw in Week 8. As it turns out, he set a new high in snap share with the 49ers. Although his stock takes a hit due to Jimmy Garoppolo's season-ending injury, along with the rest of the 49ers, McCaffrey's elite snap share is a positive sign for his ability to accumulate PPR value even with Brock Purdy at quarterback.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I didn’t watch the Chiefs vs the Bengals but I assume they had the same game plan on defense as last year which is not allow Mahommes to break containment. Once he’s outside the pocket he’s hard to stop but inside he’s a little easier to deal with. Hubbard and Hendrickson seem like the only two defensive ends in the league that can pull this off most of the time.
Yessir! They only rushed 3 most of the time and were still able to produce a pass rush thanks to Hendrickson and Hubbard! Dropping 8 seemed to clog up the passing lanes and they don't have Hill to stretch Defenses anymore.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Another snorefest except for the TD pass to Hill.

Alvin Kamara's body language shows blatant dislike toward Hill. In fact, he looks to be mailing it in this game, again. Curious attitude for someone who's lucky not to be in prison right now after his brutal assault on a man in Las Vegas and who's making what, $10 mil or so this season.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer

Alvin Kamara's body language shows blatant dislike toward Hill. In fact, he looks to be mailing it in this game, again. Curious attitude for someone who's lucky not to be in prison right now after his brutal assault on a man in Las Vegas and who's making what, $10 mil or so this season.
....and no more Hill sightings since the TD catch..... meanwhile the real athletes have dropped two passes from Dalton who looks really good and even better if his STAR receivers could catch.

Warhawk_46

Master
The NFL needs more Bosas, Hubbards and Hendricksons.
Don’t forget about the Watt brothers. JJ is still dominating the line of scrimmage and has a chance to hit double-digit sacks with a couple strong games on the back end.

Warhawk_46

Master

Alvin Kamara might be my least favorite of all. He is blatantly jealous of CMC, trying to compare himself all the time. He has, time and again, looked disgusted as Hill dominates in the little opportunity he is given.

Warhawk_46

Master
Tom Brady does it again… pulls out a win with literally 3 seconds left in the game.

We have been blessed to be able to watch this man’s unprecedented career unfold.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Tom Brady does it again… pulls out a win with literally 3 seconds left in the game.

We have been blessed to be able to watch this man’s unprecedented career unfold.

That last second win is the norm with Brady. It gets the Bucs back to 500 on the year so they still have a shot at the playoffs!

sprintstar

Mentor
I have to admit that I have a Brady New England Patriots jersey....I never wear it but I have it.. GOAT

Warhawk_46

Master
I have to admit that I have a Brady New England Patriots jersey....I never wear it but I have it.. GOAT
While I am not a one to own or wear them, I can absolutely appreciate the sustained greatness of Tom Brady. His fairness with white receivers and running backs stands out as well. I know Tampa is bad and Miller continually ignored and, despite his speed, seems to only run 5 yard digs and outs. I put that on the coaching scheme.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I went to bed at halftime. Nice to see Brady make a crazy comeback to win. I do find it amusing that leftwhich was being touted as a head coach as he has been terrible this year without Arians in his ear.