2022 NFL Playoffs Divisional Round

El Gringo

Mentor
It looks to me that the 49ers are getting to cute with all this motion and multiple formations. Just line Cmac deep behind Juice and give them hell!

Kaptain

Master
I think we now see what I feared earlier in the year - the inexclicable resting of McCaffrey with Mitchell now on the field. McCaffrey is still underused in the 49ers passing game which is his biggest asset.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
These dumb Show Boat defensive players, you know who, are making extremely dumb penalties for their teams. No surprise though as we've seen it for decades!

Warhawk_46

Master
It looks to me that the 49ers are getting to cute with all this motion and multiple formations. Just line Cmac deep behind Juice and give them hell!
This is their best look. Juice is the top FB in the game and McCaffrey a top 3 running back (beat all-around). Juice will seal the LB and CMC will be off to the races.

Shanahan has a great offense but he does try to get too cute at times. This is going to be a hard-fought game and SanFran needs to bring the fight to Dallas and win the trenches.

Warhawk_46

Master
We need CMC to bust a 70 yard run now to put some points on the board before halftime!

El Gringo

Mentor
Purdy is damn impressive for a rookie qb starting in the playoffs and the last player in the draft. Big future for this kid!!

Warhawk_46

Master
Ok so forgettable fist half for the 9ers but they still have 30 mins of football and can come out and dominate the second half.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Ok so forgettable fist half for the 9ers but they still have 30 mins of football and can come out and dominate the second half.
Actually the Niners are playing really good defense considering Dallas is in the top offensive categories this season running and receiving and is first in Red Zone offense. The Niners are doing a great job holding Dallas to only six and getting two interceptions on Prescott. This is a game that will be won in the trenches looks like.

Kaptain

Master
Gould still hasn't missed in the playoffs ever. Time for Skip Bayless to quit calling him fool's Gould.

Kaptain

Master
These dumb Show Boat defensive players, you know who, are making extremely dumb penalties for their teams. No surprise though as we've seen it for decades!
Joey Bosa also had some dummy moments last week but yah, the usual suspects seem to come up with one crucial dummy personal foul every single game. Just pathetic.

Warhawk_46

Master
Actually the Niners are playing really good defense considering Dallas is in the top offensive categories this season running and receiving and is first in Red Zone offense. The Niners are doing a great job holding Dallas to only six and getting two interceptions on Prescott. This is a game that will be won in the trenches looks like.
I should clarify: forgettable first half for the 49ers offense.

Defense has done a great job holding Dallas to FG’s.

El Gringo

Mentor
They’re getting gouged up the middle by Dak and the rb’s , which makes sense as they want to avoid Bosa. Dallas loses their to best rb to injury.

Kaptain

Master
That's just a bad run call to deebo. Easy to smell that out. Cmac needs to be lined up in the RB spot not only to allow him to get a rhythm but he is a passing threat out the backfield. Lining him up in the WR position just makes him an ordinary receiver. Dumb.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's a nail biter. Hard to say which way it will go. Hoping for the best but my predictions have been awful lately so I will just be quiet
and do my best to root them on. I really thought the Niners would make a few more adjustments in the second half. Haven't really
seen anything new. It's just a grind out low scoring game.

El Gringo

Mentor
Guys can someone give me a logical explanation why Kittle and Juice aren’t the focal point of this offense. Especially Kittle.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Cmac!!!!! TD to take the lead!