2022 NFL Playoffs Divisional Round

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Nothing better than football games in the a snowy blizzard. I used to love playing football with friends as a kid in the snow!

Hayden Hurst is having a day! Still rooting for the Bills though!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
There were no White guys on defense for the perp shot after that touchdown by Cincinnati. But the best players always play right?!

TwentyTwo

Master
Joe Burrow is a trained assassin! `1st TD to his ole college team mate Chase ; then 2nd TD Hayden Hurst ; what a weapon he is at TE ! The Bengals did not have in last year's Playoffs!

9 for 9 105 yards to SIX different receivers!

Warhawk_46

Master
The Buffalo defense looks like it has taken the day off. Playing in the snow like this should be an advantage for Buffalo but so far, they look horrible.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Touchdown Bills! Finally. I like both teams but I really want the Bills to win this game and next weekend against the Chiefs. I just feel
it's finally time for them to win their first Super Bowl. The city and the great fans of Buffalo have seen them go 0-4 in the Super Bowl.
Not this time. Time to get it done and it will be epic!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I want the Bills to win for sure but Joe Burrow is playing an outstanding game.

It looks like Cincinnati has 8 of our guys in the starting lineup vs only 6 for Buffalo, so I am wondering why is everybody here rooting for Buffalo? Cole Beasley factor?

El Gringo

Mentor
Buffalo really needs a couple more whites on the defense. They had Phillips and Zimmer. Think about if buffalo had gotten JJ Watt.

Yeah I’m not going to be to upset if Buffalo loses. The bengals defense may be more capable of containing Mahomes with their two defensive ends.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like Cincinnati has 8 of our guys in the starting lineup vs only 6 for Buffalo, so I am wondering why is everybody here rooting for Buffalo? Cole Beasley factor?
I don't know that everyone is, I like both teams but the Bengals are more relatively White friendly.

Rocky B

Master
Bills looking shabby......Either over KC next week.
2/3 minorities left in NFC......Go ‘9ers

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Joe Burrow is amazing! To throw 3 touchdowns in the first half in a blizzard at Buffalo is just epic! Maybe he is every bit as good
as Josh Allen if he isn't as good running the ball. Who cares when you can throw any pass, any time, anywhere.

Wow they just reveresed the td. They said he bobbled it.

TwentyTwo

Master
They couldn't locate him in the snow, panic promptly ensued in the production truck and a couple cameramen were fired on the spot
Yes indeed Don! :pesas:

LB All Pro Matt Milano has been located! What a great pass break up at the last second SAVING a TD guarding WR Ja'Marr Chase!

Last edited:

TwentyTwo

Master
Check out the Starting Tight Ends on the 6 teams left in the Playoffs...

Travis Kelcie ; Hayden Hurst ; Dawson Knox ; Dallas Goedert ; Dalton Shultz & George Kittle!

Had Bengals & 49ers since the McCaffrey trade! But big Josh Allen fan too...

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Yes indeed Don! :pesas:

LB All Pro Matt Milano has been located! What a great pass break up at the last send SAVING a TD guarding WR Ja'Marr Chase!
Right, but that's one time when putting the camera on the white guy they thought got burned backfired, but in reality, he made a great play!!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Right, but that's one time when putting the camera on the white guy they thought got burned backfired, but in reality, he made a great play!!
Exactly! That could be a key play if the outcome is a Buffalo victory. But Joe Burrow and Cincinnati are playing great. There's a reason those guys are the defending AFC champions.

If Buffalo wins I believe the neutral site matchup against KC will be Atlanta? But if Cincinnati wins I think they have the confidence to go back into KC and win again like last year.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's halftime. Thought I'd post this item for our amusement. I'm not anti Mahomes. I think he very good.

Everyone Had Same Problem With Cris Collinsworth On Saturday

Pretty amazing that it's on MSN, guess everyone is getting sick of Crissie. Besides his anti-White bias everything about him is just annoying as hell including his voice, which never shuts up for even a moment. I kept wondering to myself during the game what it would take to get someone to go into the booth and tape a gag over his trap.