2022 NFL Playoffs Divisional Round

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
UNDRAFTED Rookie Safety #32 Reed Blankenship big Tackle for Loss on RB!
Good to see Reed is still getting some snaps as the injured starter he replaced, Chauncey Gardner Johnson, is back and playing again.

Goedert having a good game, other than that this one's shaping up to be a total one-sided snoozefest.

jphoss

Mentor
I guess the vikings made the giants look better than they are. They’ve looked terrible their sumo on the oline have gotten trashed the wr suck and their all black defense has gotten shredded. At least the eagles have Reed and the te playing well but hopefully the 49ers win tomorrow.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Looking forward to tomorrow since this day of games has been a bummer. Looking forward to Cmac and Purdy beating Dallas and then Allen and the Bills advancing, unfortunately at the Bengals expense.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Giants with a pitiful showing. Benching and cutting their White players sure didn’t help.

They should look at the Eagles superior and Whiter o-line and try to emulate that instead of drafting overrated 1st round sumos.

jphoss

Mentor
Giants with a pitiful showing. Benching and cutting their White players sure didn’t help.

They should look at the Eagles superior and Whiter o-line and try to emulate that instead of drafting overrated 1st round sumos.
Those sumos have been getting destroyed this entire game vs the eagles with Kelce, Johnson, and Dickerson all playing well and handling the giants d line

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yea, the Giants are no longer anything to get excited about. They cut Sills weeks ago. On defense, both Micah McFadden and Henry Mondeaux are both inactive.

The McFadden situation is infuriating. He was starting basically from mid season to week 17. Then in the final week, Daboll rested all their key players with nothing to play for. Jarrad Davis, a former 1st round bust, got the start and apparently “impressed the coaches so much” that now he’s the undisputed starter. Only in the Caste NFL can something so absurd happen.

Have to just laugh as the Giants coal black defense gets shredded.

Reference: https://www.nj.com/giants/2023/01/g...okie-at-inside-linebacker.html?outputType=amp

I was going to watch some of the game until I saw the early score. This year the Giants were able to come back from behind this season but not by the deficit last night.

Good observation on McFadden. Amazing how disrespected he was by his own coaching staff to be replace be a black 1st round bust late in the season. I’ve made several mentions of the Giants awful o-line - especially their two sumo OTs that were first round draft picks.Jones was pressured on 64% of his drop backs in yesterdays game. Jones has garbage to work with at the skill positions - Barkley and Bellinger were the only reliable players he had. The WR corp is beyond pathetic but hey it’s all black so we know where the GM and Daboll stand in terms of the caste system.

I give credit to Daniel Jones for being able to lead a team of Affirmative action beneficiaries into the playoffs. The fact they got blown despite the Eagles being a familiar opponent means the coaching staff did just as lousy job in game prep as they did in roster composition. Jones certainly showed he should be the franchise QB but will Dabo/Schoen screw him over?

As for the Chiefs - Henne saved their season with that 98 yard drive. Again we see older journeyman qbs have success in KCs system (Matt Moore did the same a few years ago) yet Mahomes gets all the credit. If anything this just shows he might not be as amazing as they make him out to be. I dislike the guy so I hope they lose next week.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Yesterday's games were tough to watch. It's been said before but, a lot of games recently have been snoozefests.

Flint

Mentor
I was going to watch some of the game until I saw the early score. This year the Giants were able to come back from behind this season but not by the deficit last night.

Good observation on McFadden. Amazing how disrespected he was by his own coaching staff to be replace be a black 1st round bust late in the season. I’ve made several mentions of the Giants awful o-line - especially their two sumo OTs that were first round draft picks.Jones was pressured on 64% of his drop backs in yesterdays game. Jones has garbage to work with at the skill positions - Barkley and Bellinger were the only reliable players he had. The WR corp is beyond pathetic but hey it’s all black so we know where the GM and Daboll stand in terms of the caste system.

I give credit to Daniel Jones for being able to lead a team of Affirmative action beneficiaries into the playoffs. The fact they got blown despite the Eagles being a familiar opponent means the coaching staff did just as lousy job in game prep as they did in roster composition. Jones certainly showed he should be the franchise QB but will Dabo/Schoen screw him over?

As for the Chiefs - Henne saved their season with that 98 yard drive. Again we see older journeyman qbs have success in KCs system (Matt Moore did the same a few years ago) yet Mahomes gets all the credit. If anything this just shows he might not be as amazing as they make him out to be. I dislike the guy so I hope they lose next week.
They should have stuck with Henne. Mahomes wasn’t himself and Henne gave them a better chance to win. But of course Mahomes would have thrown a tantrum about it. And it’s not like the spineless Andy Reid would have gone against him.

They’re lucky they got that horrible fumble near their goal line or they might have lost.

Also: I like Kielce but it seems like teams just forget about him. With the volume of passes he gets it’s amazing how uncovered he is especially near the goal line.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The 2 games today should be far better in terms of our guys to watch. Cincinnati, San Francisco and Buffalo represent 3 of the better NFL teams to peak our interest.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Also Collinsworth was so blatantly biased yesterday against Lawrence that even many of the normies noticed it. Now they haven't connected the racial aspect of it yet but, at least Collinsworth is being exposed.

Warhawk_46

Master

Mahomes is a great quarterback, there is no doubt about it. One of the top 2-3 in the game today.

That being said, the KC offense is very QB friendly same as NE’s was for all those years (think the season Brady was hurt and then Jimmy G found success there when he was suspended). To add to this, it has never been easier to play quarterback in the NFL as all the rules are geared to favor a passing offense.

Mahomes will be like a Wilson - he will be good for quite a number of years because he is truly a great talent. He is not like a Jackson or Newton; someone who has fleeting success. However, all the other good young QBs are white so we must focus on their successes.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Jaguars had 16 penalties against them compared to KCs 2. The refs have been much more involved in the outcome of games it seems this season. Here is one such egregious call

penatly non penalty.JPG

Mahomes gets the roughing the passer/Lawrence does not.

jphoss

Mentor
I was at my first tailgate since having the scales removed from my eyes and I have to say how gross the whole scene is. Even tho my friends family had great food and drinks with a tv hooked up I couldn’t stop watching how grown men were proudly wearing 25 year old blacks names on their back. So many slovenly drunk white men both young and old talking about how “we” are going to win the super bowl, blasting garbage negro “music” smfh. The women were no better acting like men being drunk loud and obnoxious it really was breaking my heart to see the de-evolution of our people

wile

Master
I was half asleep and I noticed the pressure on Jones and the sumos that were turning around as the defensive player blasted past them, what kind of GM and coaches does that owner hire? Jones needs to move on even if it is to a team as a backup.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The big question with the Giants is whether they will try to keep Daniel Jones or let him become a free agent. It's probably best for Jones to leave, but who knows if there'll be a market to sign him as a starter somewhere else. He's very talented and had a very nice year, but was unfairly dismissed as a bust prior to '22, so one never knows with the Caste NFL. Despite some improvement this year the Giants have become one of those clueless franchises that seem intent on having a crap sumo o-line forever (the Cardinals come to mind in that regard) among other annual deficiencies.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I was at my first tailgate since having the scales removed from my eyes and I have to say how gross the whole scene is. Even tho my friends family had great food and drinks with a tv hooked up I couldn’t stop watching how grown men were proudly wearing 25 year old blacks names on their back. So many slovenly drunk white men both young and old talking about how “we” are going to win the super bowl, blasting garbage negro “music” smfh. The women were no better acting like men being drunk loud and obnoxious it really was breaking my heart to see the de-evolution of our people
This is an early nomination for post of the year. Well said my friend.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The big question with the Giants is whether they will try to keep Daniel Jones or let him become a free agent. It's probably best for Jones to leave, but who knows if there'll be a market to sign him as a starter somewhere else. He's very talented and had a very nice year, but was unfairly dismissed as a bust prior to '22, so one never knows with the Caste NFL. Despite some improvement this year the Giants have become one of those clueless franchises that seem intent on having a crap sumo o-line forever (the Cardinals come to mind in that regard) among other annual deficiencies.

Ownership seems to be fans of Daniel Jones. He was able to prove he can play at a high level despite the lack of talent around him. I will say that Barkley did bounce back and have a good season, he is also an outspoken supporter of Jones so he has to be given credit for that. The Giants need to address the offensive line, wide receiver position and defense. I've stopped putting any sort of faith into GMs/Coaches making correct un-bias decisions though. I hope Jones either gets a solid 3-4 year contract though. When you compare him to Murray who was also part of the 2019 draft getting a huge dumb contract despite peaking 2 seasons ago compared to Jones who is still ascending that really shows one all they need to know about the caste system and the QB position.

Warhawk_46

Master
I hate the culture of tail-gating. Never understood wearing another man’s jersey… seems a beta move to me.

That being said, the tailgates I’ve been a part of have featured guys in mostly camo or blaze orange, good burgers and brats and country music or some classic rock.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I hate the culture of tail-gating. Never understood wearing another man’s jersey… seems a beta move to me.

That being said, the tailgates I’ve been a part of have featured guys in mostly camo or blaze orange, good burgers and brats and country music or some classic rock.
Now that sounds like a good time I can enjoy. Especially the country women and music. Country dancing is fun for the single guys here.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Mahomes has a high ankle sprain. The Jaguars pass rush wasn't great at getting to him, the Bills supposedly loaded their d-line with affletic pass rushers to get to Mahomes, the Bengals actually have the pass rushers in Henrickson and Hubbard with the track record of getting to Mahomes. It's too bad we have to choose between Burrow and Allen but either way they have a good chance going up against Kansas City.

As for the late game - the 49ers defense needs to expose Prescott for what he is. Purdy has the chance to make some more heads explode in the twatterverse - especially the blacks for dak contingent of fans.

El Gringo

Mentor
The Jaguars had 16 penalties against them compared to KCs 2. The refs have been much more involved in the outcome of games it seems this season. Here is one such egregious call

View attachment 3730

Mahomes gets the roughing the passer/Lawrence does not.

Good analysis LF!! Its rough to see those hits on Trevor while Mahommes is protected by the refs, bailed out by Kelce, occasionally Watson and his white head coach.

Mahommes is awesome and seems to act white should we just adopt him as our token mulatto quarterback? Maybe we need a racial draft.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Buffalo defensive players acting like they don't want to tackle. Cincinnati is driving right down the field again.