2022 NFL Playoffs Divisional Round

Warhawk_46

Master
Hard to understate how big plays like that can slowly erode the Caste mindset and improve the psyche of young white athletes. When I was growing up, there were no CMCs. The idea of a white man being a runner was limited to power fullbacks. Have to wonder how many smaller guys switched positions or simply gave up the dream because of it. Having someone you can look up to look like that is huge.
Absolutely! Runs like that from. 200 lbs back should give most guys pause… it SHOULD bode well for Shipley, for example.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'm sorry but Hurts is not a good QB, so many easy throws that travel maybe 5-7 yards. Give me a break.

Good point. Plays like that on a big stage will have a huge positive impact. Not necessarily on the system itself but on the young athletes watching. That's never a bad thing.
I don't think it'll happen overnight by any means, but sometimes it just takes a few guys to start changing the perception. Look at what Patriots like Welker and Edelman did to basically invent the "shifty white slot WR" archetype - guys like Cole Beasley and Hunter Renfrow may not have gotten a shot otherwise.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Some really excellent points made by so many posters. I love reading everyones posts.

Niners are hanging in there. Even if they give up a td here, I can live with a 14-7 Score at Halftime.

There is no doubt thought that the zebras(refs) love the Eagles. Giving them alot of help including their only touchdown so far.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I don't think it'll happen overnight by any means, but sometimes it just takes a few guys to start changing the perception. Look at what Patriots like Welker and Edelman did to basically invent the "shifty white slot WR" archetype - guys like Cole Beasley and Hunter Renfrow may not have gotten a shot otherwise.

I certainly agree. The impact of Welker/Edelman should of have a bigger impact though. We aren't seeing any major in roads being made in D-1 college football. Not because the players do not exist but because the White athletes are ignored.

Another penalty in favor of the Eagles - give me a break. NFL wants the eagles in the Super Bowl.

Kaptain

Master
Wow, pretty ticky tacky calls for a playoff game where they usually let the players play. The hands to the face I can see but those pass interference penalites were BS.

Rocky B

Master
What the announcers said about Werner is true. He plays like a 4.7 guy instead of 4.4 or 4.5. You have to be smart and have good instincts...It’s what makes Spillane better than Bush and Jack for the Steelers....

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jason Kelce may be as good a center as his brother is a tight end, unfortunately for those rooting for San Fran

El Gringo

Mentor
That was the same damn play that they broke of long earlier! These Kelces are the saviors for their
Black quarterbacks and the play by play commentator is now finally excited.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Unbelievable that Johnson couldn't fall on his ridiculous fumble

white lightning

Hall of Famer
MVP Josh Johnson with the fumble for no reason. The best players play. Explain to me how this guy is on his 13th team in 10 years?
How many white scrub qb's would still be in the nfl with his lousy career stats? No that is what you call a league playing guys not
because of talent but because of it's what they want to push on Amerikka 24/7.

Warhawk_46

Master
Josh Johnson is killing the 49ers today… just a brutally poor display of quarterbacking. He should essentially hand it off every play… take the ball out of his hands!