2022 NFL Playoffs Divisional Round

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Lane Johnson with a false start that was not called.

McCloud has been a bad return man - seems to make mistakes every game.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone who doesn't believe there's affirmative action in sports need only observe what the advertising industry has devolved into. NFL and NBA 75% black, so are commercials.

Kaptain

Master
That should be the game plan. Run to mccaffrey and throw to him. Don't think and try to make reads.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Anyone who doesn't believe there's affirmative action in sports need only observe what the advertising industry has devolved into. NFL and NBA 75% black, so are commercials.

Cultural marxism at it's zenith right now. All of these college churn out sheep that were indoctrinated with the same BS, those students all get hired by every globo homo million/billion dollar organization. That is why every company is spewing out the same BS in their formulaic commercials.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Guys get your popcorn and beer! It's Cmac's Time to Shine! You can feel him about to explode on alot of his runs. He is heating
up like a patriot missile. :)

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What a run by McCaffrey!!!!

I edited my posted to add a couple more exclamation points after I saw El Gringo's post!

Kaptain

Master
Whoo hoo! One of the best playoff runs of all time. They gotta lean on the best player in the NFL just like that

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It's also worth noting that the black DB did not even attempt to wrap up CMC. Good thing that mook Sirianni decided Blankenship was better suited sitting the bench rather than playing as he is a superior tackler.

Hard to understate how big plays like that can slowly erode the Caste mindset and improve the psyche of young white athletes. When I was growing up, there were no CMCs. The idea of a white man being a runner was limited to power fullbacks. Have to wonder how many smaller guys switched positions or simply gave up the dream because of it. Having someone you can look up to look like that is huge.

NikoDuke

Mentor
CMac is making a statement today. And to a lesser degree so is Bosa. So great to watch.

The unfortunate part is that it really won't matter.

The next upcoming RB still wont get a fair chance...it's almost as if roster spots aren't awarded on merit..

backrow

Hall of Famer
If we get nothing else, I already got my football's worth with that run alone. Shades of Alstott and Riggins while MUCH lighter than either of them. What a player McCaffrey is!

Warhawk_46

Master
And just remember gentlemen, Christian McCaffrey is not good enough to be voted as a Pro Bowler by media and players (he led all running backs in fan voting) nor is he good enough to garner ANY All Pro team nominations…

Good point. Plays like that on a big stage will have a huge positive impact. Not necessarily on the system itself but on the young athletes watching. That's never a bad thing.

Kaptain

Master
I know the announcers are acting like that was an obvious pass interference but I certainly didn't think so. Rather ordinary contact initiated by the receiver.